Greenland Repost

I created a discord server to discuss and plan the establishment of a sovereign state in Greenland. Plans so far are to move there as residents and establish either a settlement, political presence, or both. Discuss:discord.gg/w4s9c

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bir_Tawil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Güera
discord.gg/55sCn9P
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

intresting

broken link

>sweaty neck beards think they can just move here and think they will be accepted
Fuck off and fix your own countries you fucking autists. It is already fine here and none of you would last a day

>none of you would last a day
Why? I speak danish and have a high tolerance for cold.
Not saying I want to take over Greenland, btw.

>He thinks sweden is cold

You fartknockers are idiotic.

I have given the idea of creating a new sovereign state a great deal of thought.

There are exactly two places where it could be accomplished.

Bir Tawil: A completely unclaimed chunk of land that supprots desert acacia trees. Humans could live there and you could use atmospheric water condensers powered by solar panels to create water. It would be like living on Tattoine, but it's totally possible.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bir_Tawil

La Güera: An old Spanish town on the western side of the Ras Nouadhibou peninsula, bordering Mauritania.

>It is the southernmost town of Western Sahara, claimed by both the Kingdom of Morocco and the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic; however, Lagouira is situated south of the Moroccan Wall, and abandoned by both Moroccan and Polisario Front forces. It is guarded by a Mauritanian military outpost, despite this not being Mauritanian territory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Güera

My thinking is that in any event you'd want to start off as some sort of green new age science/political science outpost. "We aim to foster open dialog between the peoples of the world and encourage others to live in a zero impact zero pollution way of life that fosters good will towards our fellow man and respects the earth" or some shit.

No one would ever let you just start up a new country.

You'd have to have a really good reason to get your outpost started, and then use political shenanigans, bribes, and armed resistance to keep it for the long term.

>He thinks Greenland is colder than northern Sweden
Objectively wrong. I did some quick research and it's actaully generally colder where I live.

Greenland is already a country you dumb fucking burger

He said establishing a sovereign state, not turning greenland into a country.

I shouldn't have that leafs can read.

no one lives in your country

Sorry, wrong link. Here's a new one: discord.gg/55sCn9P

Bump

Get your own snow nigger colony faggot, Greenland is occupied

wouldn't you be glad if we took the burden off of your hands?

What the fuck is this plan? Establish a sovereign state...inside an already autonomous country that is a part of Denmark? What kind of retardation is this? That's like saying you plan on establishing a sovereign state inside Iowa.

The plan is to gain political power, not create a new nation.

This will cost you millions, and no one would listen to you. You have better chances in the states.

If you joined the discord server you'd see we have serious plans

Bump

A stupid noggers

>gain political power,

Have you even looked at the political makeup of Greenland? It's basically an ethno city council. You think your white is gonna walk in there and just take over?

That generally tends to be the way these things go.