statista.com/statistics/272365/age-distribution-of-internet-users-worldwide/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5UH6EZXIM
youtube.com/watch?v=odJWMxjWQoo
jbox.com/box
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These guys are terrific.

>the generation before me isn't cool anymore
>t. every new teenage generation since the dawn of man

If you're under ~25 you're not their target audience, they're not trying to impress or entertain you, they're just baiting you for clicks because you're so fucking entitled and easy to offend that it's actually become a joke in and of itself.

Just wait until the generation that comes after you starts getting all uppity and expecting you to care about the fact that they think you're a loser.
Just wait and see if you care then.

Me, personally, I loved it.

This was genuinely hilarious

Listen up all you all Millennials:

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

Can't wait for Plinkett to rip Rogue One's anus open when it comes out on DVD.

This one was a lot funnier than the first one.

Very cool.

You're here because you care enough about movie opinions to get triggered by other's movie opinions. The only difference is, you get paid nothing, and they make money doing this. You probably still live with your mommy. Nobody wants to hear the opinions of some rich jew in the industry. We want to hear from average blue collar people who we identify with.

This. Gex X is Best Gen, go fuck yourselves, "Gen Y" pisslenials :^)

Mike ironically understands star wars better than 90% of the autistic fans.

I quite enjoy this pasta

I wonder if they told Rich about the Rey action figure before filming, it kind of felt like a real reaction.

This is not a YouTube board.

kys

I saw a Collider Movie Talk immediately after i watched the RLM video and it was incredibly funny how they used the same mannerisms and terms, they're fucking geniuses.
I'm pretty sure they're aware that the majority of people on the internet are youths, and don't care about 'target audiences'

Man, he looked AWFUL when we was younger

not a refutation

>mfwnasrlmfchesrtr,enttp

>the majority of people on the internet are youths

You're either an extremely out of touch grandpa, or a myopic self-obsessed tween if you legitimately believe that.
This isn't the late 90s-early 2000s.
Everyone is on the internet now. Everyone has a computer, or a tablet, or a smart phone.

>DVD

this is actually kinda true

>mfw not a single person has refuted these claims

I said the majority, and having a phone or tablet doesn't make you versed on internet topics.
They're a youtube channel, ffs
And with youths i'm refering to 25 and less, not 9 year olds

Regardless of what you think of RLM, you have to admit it was 11/10 spot-on satire

youtube.com/watch?v=iy6Qqg66-hI

Why did that video get so much hate from RLM fans?

>implying

mostly Kevin Smith-tier "nerd culture" cucks are triggered because it pigeonholed them so accurately

Jack asked on stream whether Germany is in the UK.

No way I'm paying blu ray price for rogue one. It's only worth DVD price.

>PAYING for 480p in 2016+1

Advertising is against the rules, OP.

The under 25s who got the internet in the late 90s-early 2000s didnt just stop getting on the internet. And the ones who couldn't get on because they couldn't afford expensive computers, didn't just drop off the face of the planet before affordable options became available.

And guess what, all those people kept aging.

Here, I googled shit : statista.com/statistics/272365/age-distribution-of-internet-users-worldwide/

>15-24 = 26.5%
>25-34 = 26.7%
>35-44 = 20.4%
>45-54 = 13.7%
>55+ = 12.7%

which means,

>"youths" = 26.5%
>"the majority" AKA actual adults = 73.5% of the internet

the data is from 2014, but unless the number of "youths" tripled in 4 years, you need to open your eyes and realize you're opinions on what should and should not be on the internet are not that important to anyone but yourselves.

this is correct. OP broke the rules.

>you're opinions
I don't know why are you so triggered about it but ok, i will give to you were roght about the internet as a whole, but i was talking about more about youtube and internet culture, which is what these guys are borrowing from, and i guarantee you not only youtube but even their channel have an audience majority in 25s and less.
And don't get so defensive gee, you sound like someone who gets mad every time someone doesn't agree with you

Stupid people annoy me.
It's my only flaw.

And I guarantee you that you are wrong about more things than you are willing to admit. And that it always someone forcing facts into your face and down your throat before you will admit to it, and every single time someone takes the time and effort to do this, instead of thanking them for making you less of an idiot, you think they are "mad". And that is why you will never learn a goddamn thing on your own, because even when you are wrong, you still believe you are still right.

i love mike's new character "triggered statistics man"

Truth

No link? Faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5UH6EZXIM

I really wanted Rich to break their cameras.

Someone needs to pause it at the exact oh shit moment

This needed to be shorter

I'm under 25 and I enjoy their sardonic comedy. Sue me.

Are loot crates the most jewish scheme in existence?

I lost my shit just as hard as Rich at the scribbled-out Ghostbusters figure

Has Jay ever been BLACKED?

Yes it's a con job to get rid of overstock toys at exorbitantly inflated prices

you sound like a little bitch

I personally think Geek Crateâ„  is great.

I take it back, this got funnier as they started cracking up

Holy shit you really think you're the shit don't you?

jeezus
Rich Evans looks like that!?

As an online content creator and comedian, I think Nerd Box3 rocks.

Holy fuck let the salt flow. This shit is hilarious.

the salt must flow!!

Like *THAT*

Mike doesnt even care

I'm sorry user
I'll brush up on my memeing and make you proud!

Imagine being Mike and Jay

he just had gay haircut and no beard. he still has fucked up teeth.

youtube.com/watch?v=odJWMxjWQoo

you can see them in 2002 talking about the Phantom Menace and their thoughts before watching Attack of the Clones.

He just wants this to end.

Its amazing how they havent found him hanging in his closet yet.

>3.14 MB

kys

How did Jay cure his down syndrome?

wat

Could someone tell or show me what exactly they're satirising? RLM and Mark Kermode are pretty much the only reviewers I watch, and the BBC and a sense of ethics prevent Kermode from whoring himself for Sony crates or whatever.

ura qt 3.14 ;)

Not that fucked up, he at least has whiter teeth now

He also lost weight

I actually thought he tried to look bad on purpose as a meme in early hitb

>Mike, this is the best thing I've ever seen.

25? you taking the piss? their target audience is 16+, with a lot of of younger people enjoying it too.

ples explain all jokes i am foregn and bared from the usa by your trump

That's right. And me, personally, I really loved this video. (Nods head)

youtube.com/watch?v=iy6Qqg66-hI

You know, now that you say it, i think i really enjoy it too. *sips coffee loudly*

same honestly. i have bad internet and on 4chanx it means i have to wait for the image to be fully downloaded even in the background

It's not very good, but he gives full credit and clearly meant well. No harm, no foul, the ref says play on.

My new nickname is The Ref.

It's ok that they didn't like a star wars film you liked user.

I love those thumbnails.

Jay looked really cute in those glasses :3

>mfw ha ha ha
>mfw ha ha ha
>mfw ha ha ha

He did another one with the first Nerd Crew vid. I liked it because I don't know who these other podcasters/youtube shows are that they were making fun of.

He looked extremely young, like 23 young, isn't he like 40?
They really complemented his boyish looks.

Jay is 36.

Nice, he can pass for a college student anyday.

That one's actually very good, thanks for mentioning it.

Twink forever :3

Even if this is pasta it's still accurate

Not really. They're pretty down to earth and funny people.

This may be accurate, to a certain extent. But I can't help but consider the source. And whoever originally wrote this is apparently an adult, around the same age as the RLM guys, who posts on fucking Sup Forums.

His main complaint seems to be that they are making money while just fucking around. Which makes it seem like he's just jealous that no one is paying him to fuck around posting new and exciting copypasta/memes.

They may lack the required ambition to live out their wildest dreams, but they still put themselves out there and they have managed to gain a fair amount of fans and a decent amount of fame. While this guy purposefully stays anonymous, and he has only achieved nominal fame/infamy in near complete obscurity.

>Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I'm sure he would know all about that. Maybe someday he'll write a book about it.

He's bitter and jealous. He's been posting the same pasta for literally years now. It's actually pretty sad.

holy shit the fucking triggered manchildren in the comments ahahahahaha

What kind of fuckwad does subscribe to these nerdbin things? I've seen them advertised on Kevin Smith's webshow but I can't fathom what kind of cockstain actually pays for that crap.
I bet half the people here would subscribe to a j-list hikkibox...
jbox.com/box
Oh.

Applies not only to RLM but to Sup Forums as well. Good pasta.

Blame CuckDiePie, he was the one who started shilling that shit

>J-UST box

I know a bona fide autist who's pretty much the most cliched comic book collecting, super hero fanboy, table top gamer you can imagine who does.

I'm not a fan of toys or memorabilia clutter, but I've half-considered subscribing to the ones that send you weird snacks from other countries. But I have fun going to the Asian/European markets in my city.. so.. nah...

Subscription boxes have become popular, even outside of all the geek/nerd boxes that exist. It's a way for people with disposable income to receive monthly "gifts" in the mail. Just a little treat for yourself. Some candy, a tshirt, some little baubles and doodads. It's not people shopping for high quality collectables.

As a millennial that barely missed out on the gen X classification by a couple of years or so, I'd rather be a gen Xer.