Just a thread to remind you all that soccer is not a sport, but rather a silly game for women and children

Just a thread to remind you all that soccer is not a sport, but rather a silly game for women and children.

I'm really happy that nobody in America whomst isn't an illegal immigrant won't be pretending that soccer isn't gay as fuck next summer.

*kneels*

lol what a cry baby bitch

i agree
FUCK that semen slurping sport

KNEELING

*kneels*
*gets CTE*

at least we can finally stop pretending like we care about soccer for a few months.

remember last world cup?

>USA is finally gonna be a real threat in soccer!
>it's really going to grow now and be a popular sport

*kneels*
*gets CTE*
*sucks BBC*

>USA sucks at something
>LUL THAT THING SUCKS ANYWAYS

End yourself.

Oh and sage.

>kneels
>get shot

I'm a veteran who served in Iraq and was stationed throughout the world. I have seen many Americans die needlessly, like during 9/11 and during my time liberating Iraq.

I am pretty disgusted by the growth of soccer in America. I don't usually post on this forum, but it makes me sick how many people are willing to watch something organized by FIFA, one of the most corrupt organizations in the world. This is why watching soccer is unamerican:

1) Most soccer fans are anti-America. Looking around on Sup Forums, civillians from all around the world look with us Americans with disdain and hatred. Thread after thread of non-Americans threatening American civillians on the internet. I have no doubt that if these posters were given guns, they would murder us.

2) Most fans of soccer are foreign: I speak to of course of the Mexicans watching soccer. Most of them would turn on America in a dime if Mexico invaded the United States. I see Mexican flags everywhere, especially today, proclaiming their love for Mexico while not offering anything of value to the United States. Even more so, many of those "citizens" (and I only use that term lightly, as I don't treat them as my equals) were born here

3) FIFA lets countries like Iran compete for the World Cup. It is pretty clear that Iran is a threat to the free world, threatening annhilation to Israel and supplying arms to various groups in Iraq and Afghanistan, that has directly resulted in the deaths of thousands of Americans. Instead of being isolated like South Africa, they are allowed exposure on the international stage

4) Soccer has not brought anyone out of poverty in the United States. Unlike American sports, soccer hasn't provided any funds to the inner city, nor has created any role models for the United States.

As fellow Americans, I implore you to not watch FIFA anymore, and I honestly hope that this sport dies out in the USA.

>be american
>kneel
>be too obese to get up
>start clapping for help

Veteran
Forum Supporter

I love football (the real football, not your meathead filled derbies) and hurt that the US didn't qualify for the World Cup... personally I blame Drumpf for this one.

you're alright, pablo

ahuehuehue

*loses 7-1*

*doesn't even qualify*

fug you right

no sport makes sense desu
- football: 22 dudes running for a ball
- american football: idk number of dudes trying to carry an egg to the end of the field
- Basketball: 10 tall dudes trying to pass a big ass ball through a hoop
- Baseball: idk number of dudes trying to hit a ball as far as they can
- Bowling: some dudes trying to take down some thingies
- Biking: some dudes mounting bike to see who can endure more
and the list goes on

wtf I didn't even type that "desu" shit what's wrong with this board

>I-I didn't like it anyways..

being this fucking new has to hurt.

I only lurk in Sup Forums to see what's up
but still, why feeling proud of wasting time in this site?

this

Boxing is the only sport that makes sense

>2 millionaires giving each others concussions and lifelong injuries

what's not to like desu

Bobby, I never thought I’d need to tell you this, but I would be a bad parent if I didn’t.

Soccer was invented by European ladies to keep them busy while their husbands did the cooking

*tips fifa 30% for being slightly corrupt; eliminate corruption to get a 50% tip*

this fucking nigga

Reminder that /asp/ means American Sports