Johnson vows EU cooperation after referendum result:

Johnson vows EU cooperation after referendum result: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36637037

Update on the petition: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407

Scotland everybody: youtube.com/watch?v=UaTxBPmikRY

Corbyn Your Enthusiasm: youtube.com/watch?v=5NXMqdiZbes

More on Scotland: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660320/NON-EU-slaps-Sturgeon-SNP-leader-dramatically-announces-wants-immediate-discussions-STAY-EU-humiliated-Brussels-says-No-s-not-works.html

Nigels speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=ma3SAUqnUMA

Morality man: youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o

Davey's resignation speech: youtube.com/watch?v=uMXWNtXfCoc

By popular demand: youtube.com/watch?v=4XYBIUGJvzs&app=desktop

Feels: youtubedoubler.com/?video1=85tiHNpywY0&start1=0&video2=87Xkr8z3lEo&start2=0&authorName=Nigel Farage the Brave

Thread themes: youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4

We did it for him, lads: youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs

Memes: youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY

Other urls found in this thread:

publicwhip.org.uk/mp.php?id=uk.org.publicwhip/member/41047
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/just-days-brexit-hong-kong-protesters-call-country-rejoin-uk/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Democratic_Party_(UK)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>WHY ISNT BRIT/POL/ RALLYING BEHIND OUR SAVIOUR DAVID DAVIS?

Just read the Boris piece in the Torygraph and we are fucked if he becomes PM. He is a fucking europhile piece of shit determined to keep mass migration going and he will use the narrow win to justify it.

#MAKEITMOGGY

What a time to be alive.

The funny thing about remainers claiming they are going to move to Europe to escape the racism is that they can't now.

Every clip I've seen of him, he talks sense. I don't know enough about his positions though.

Inb4 moggy and corbyn posters

#CANTCLOGTHEMOG

Lads we need to meme Moggy to PM. And meme Frank Field for Labour leader.

Boris is a cunt and can fuck off.

publicwhip.org.uk/mp.php?id=uk.org.publicwhip/member/41047

on the off-chance you're not memeing

Reminder: /r/uk and @PostRefRacism are sending people here to take "revenge" for our victory and to encourage a national mood appropriate for a 2nd referendum.

How shilling on Sup Forums changes the national mood, I don't know.

I wasn't, many thanks.

Where is this Boris Johnson article where he back pedals?

>tfw 11 posts without corbyn redditoring
and notice how they do nothing but that
we're literally flooded by them

Our only hope

Someone needs to make a version of this promoting suicide to run away from Brexit.
>She exited from the Brexit. Follow her example.
Or something like that.

>encourage a national mood appropriate for a 2nd referendum
If anything it makes me in the mood to go a'paddlin some lefties

LE SECRET AGENT

He's amusing. But only as a twat because he fucks up the party I hate

#DRAFTMOGG

I'm not one for muh website warz but there's definitely been a spike in people who don't quite fit in

>implying Free Movement won't stay.

You guys got fucking lied to, people tried to tell you about the lies and you voted for leave anyway.

Never thought I'd see the Britons go full YOLO

>you will never be this swag

They don't get that we have just started a revolution that will soon engulf the entire West. First brexit. Then Trump. They will soon understand.

Why can't they, for once in their miserable lives, at least try to focus on the positives.

It will just go the same way it always goes. They send people here to sway us, and we end up swaying a good proportion of them. They won't win, we'll grow. It's always been like that.

How they think we are not shill-smart I don't know.

Give me a few min

Don't fall for kike lies, Corbyn is more NatSoc than Hitler. Watch Corbyn's new cabinet will be pro-Brexit/NatSoc.

Are we already forgetting Corbyn's anti-semitism earlier when he was calling out the holohoax and ramming into rabbi's on his bike?

I mean you can't seriously belive you're convincing people like this
How old are you?

Nice meme bro, did you get that from the UKIPs.

Besides Corbyn is already getting axed because of course Labour can't actually keep from imploding any time the Tories fuck up.

If we vote for Corbyn we get a brexit

If we vote for Boris or may we remain in the EU

>>WHY ISNT BRIT/POL/ RALLYING BEHIND OUR SAVIOUR DAVID DAVIS?

>imploding
lmao typical dumb american yammering on about something he doesn't understand

EVERYBODY HATES BLAIR

It won't stay. The political class are in a state of panic from the worst beating the people has given them in living memory. They're not going to be shitting on the electorate any time soon.

If they are stupid enough to try it, they'll feel the consequences again.

he wore that pimp hat to thatcher's funeral

She deserved what she got.

I almost wish they would, just to see the riots.

Don't be mean

They are already trying to user.

There won't actually be another referendum, right?
If there is, it sets a dangerous precedent.

Nah m9, attack the root not the branch. Otherwise you're saying 'kill everyone you know who is a cuck'

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/just-days-brexit-hong-kong-protesters-call-country-rejoin-uk/

Please add this to the next OP
>Please add this to the next OP
Please add this to the next OP
>Please add this to the next OP

I will appear in ur bed tonight if u don't vote remain

Daily reminder everybody on Sup Forums is immune to lib propaganda, but all libs are susceptible to Sup Forums propaganda because they've never seen it before.

lolwut, corbyn is the biggest remain supporter

He's basically saying we'll get all the good stuff out of it - trade, international cooperation on art, science and shit that happens a la CERN (ie, what every country in the world does. Science is expensive; why foot the bill all by ourselves when we can make use of other countries' money and scientists?) - while retaining our sovereignty and ability to control our laws, borders and money.

Stop fucking panicking, pol. It vindicates us against the Remain claims we're going to be cowering in isolation and stop interacting with the world. We're still going to be interacting with it as much as any great power, just with our sovereignty back.

We don't even have a government yet. When the new government is in place and negotiations have begun, then we'll see what they announce.

scary

Please ammend the marriage laws again so when HK rejoins men will be allowed to have a wife in Britain and a second wife in HK

this tbqhwyf

pic unrelated just some random english slag

You goys still doing that may corbyn thing?

He's personally against the EU and has said so many times in the past, not the recent past but the past. The only reason he was rallying for in was because the rest of the party wanted out.

No he essentially wants a Norway deal where we can still trade but we have to abide by their laws and have no input in their creation you retard.

No he isn't. He's been publicly anti-EU for decades. He was just shilling for remain so his party wouldn't try to force him out of leadership, and they stabbed him in the back anyway.

The only reason Corbyn was shilling for Remain is so he can keep his position as the leader of Labour.

Not that I'm advocating for him, mind you. He's an old-school Stalinist and anyone supporting him needs to fucking hang himself.

Wanted in, sorry.

yet the vote has passed and he's still fighting for in

P-please don't go back home Mister British Diplomat. I'll m-miss you.

Because it would alienate what support that he actually has left in the party after the past few days if he came out as Pro-Brexit.

Yeah, being Norway really sucks.

>rich
>free
>holding a record for highest number of people killed during a mass shooting

No he doesn't. Hannan or Gove wouldn't go for that either. It entirely defeats the purpose of deregulation and sovereignty.

We'll have a bilateral treaty like Switzerland, but with different terms suited to Britain. The 6% of companies that actually trade with the EU will have to abide by EU regulations in doing that trade, that's the way it works everywhere. Every other business will not be strangled by this regulation.

You fags have to go back. No one is buying it.

How on earth do they imagine that will go? haha

Well, they are elitist smug liberals who think everyone else is an idiot - maybe they believe everybody here would be susceptible.

>Ignoring my comment

Yep, there is no way in fuck that anyone will tolerate a full exit from the EEA and EFTA.

And guess what free movement is a precondition for being in the EEA and EFTA.

Of course Boris is trying to sell it like you guys are just free to move around Europe but the reality is that is reciprocal.

So that means you will still get lots of Eastern European migrants and you won't even be able to send refugees back to their country of entry into the EU.

Norway can only sustain itself through it's massive reservoir of oil

>being a self important arse

>No one is buying it.

Buying what? The simple fact that a communist is betraying his beliefs for the sake of personal power?

Yeah, that's really a tough one to swallow, you retarded fucking faggot.

YOU HAVE TO ABIDE BY THOSE LAWS WHEN YOU EXPORT AND ONLY THEN

WHY IS THIS SO HARD?

Sorry, I fucked up there. Shouldn't have included you.

Hahaha being this clueless, you won't get a special Swiss deal you fucktards.

The Banks will force you guys to accept EEA because otherwise they stand to lose billions.

So either you do a Norway deal or you lose the Banks to the continent or NY.

Good job fucking yourselves. I can almost see Hollande and Merkel laughing at you guys for being so clueless.

I'm pro-Corbyn and plan to vote for him amd I voted to remain. That said he has said for decades that he believes the EU is undemocratic and only works for the rich and not the poor and has wanted to leave. The only reason he wanted to remain was because the attempts at usurping his position would've been far more and far stronger if he'd favoured out.

Which is why the massive decrease in oil prices sent Norway into a complete economic downfall.

Oh wait, no it didn't.

How many times do we have to explain that nobody here is actually supporting Corbyn?

We just like the fact that he sabotaged Labor's "Remain" efforts. That's it.

no they are correct as far as his personal position is concerned, or was at least

however electing Corbyn does not guarantee the invocation of Article 50
the idea of this is ludicrous at best since he is so busy trying to tie his party together he wouldn't risk ruining his remaining support by coming out as pro-Brexit

no he wants us to stay in the EEA and EFTA

Boris is not our fucking candidate
do not be taken in by the Blairites and Globalists

>I'm pro-Corbyn and plan to vote for him amd I voted to remain.
reddit please leave

He failed to beat Cameron for the leadership 10 years ago. No one wants to replace the winner with the loser. Even though he is a good politician, it sends the wrong message.

>I voted to remain.

Because Norway has a minuscule population and a trust fund that's worth over a Trillion.

Is history repeating Brit bros?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Democratic_Party_(UK)

>communists give a shit about the working class

I want this meme to end.

Free movement isn't even an requirement if you want to be in the EU.

The only question is, if the commission is going to make this a demand for tarif-free access to the market like they did with Norway.

And since the UK is the fifth biggest economy in the world that is unliklely, unless they try to send a message to other countries considering exiting.

>We just like the fact that he sabotaged Labor's "Remain" efforts. That's it.

Which is fine, I'm just worried that people will start to take this shit seriously

>Corbyn
>Not giving a shit about the working class
Have you seen literally anything he's ever done/said?

Oh but we will.

The longer Britain delays activating Article 50, the more European economies suffer from uncertainty. Britain has a large trade deficit with the EU. They'll ask for the "banking passport" in exchange for no tariffs of European goods into Britain, and they will get it.

Germany and France are coming up for elections, which is why Merkel and Hollande have been very amicable voices from the continent while the likes of Juncker has been hostile. They've got their country's entire industrial voice in their ears wanting reassurance that they'll continue to have access to the British market. The people employed by these industries are also asking whether they're going to be made redundant because of political chest beating.

The democratically accountable politicians in Europe are therefore being very diplomatic.

I remember him saying he loves the EU.

Lurk more reddit. We will soon change your ways.

>Because Norway has a minuscule population and a trust fund that's worth over a Trillion.

So your argument is that a small population can find its way into the global market and a large one can't?

And I don't even know what you're on about this trust fund bullshit.

Yep, the left is an Ouroboros

Lemme tell you something about the banks and why they don't matter.

They're here because we're not part of the banking union project.. They get access to the single market without the same shitty laws the EU had to implement because they're always one lost tenner away from continent wide recession.

But this is the EU, a non unified part of their economy is a temporary situation. There is no way that deal would of lasted and no way the banks would not move east eventually.
When we had the referendum it was already too late. If we left they lost Europe. If we stayed they became European, faster than if we never held it.

The banks dealing in Europe will drop project fear on the EU in an effort to keep the deal, and if that fails they will leave.

We Norway now. Looking forward to another 5million euroniggers settling in the UK

Seriously this. Borris was just using this referendum as a career boost and is now in complete damage control now that leave has actually won.

Given that he's currently purging Blairite scum like it was 1937 I'm not sure where it would go if Labour resurged and had a say in the brexit process. Maybe I'm getting caught up in meme magic and fooling myself but I really suspect he might be the man to drop the multiculti cuckoldry in favour of serving the 'working' class even if he doesn't like it. He must have some kind of principles or he wouldn't be crashing the party with no survivors at such a personal risk the way he is, I don't see how he stands to benefit when he could just wimp out and keep getting paid on the back bench.

>Have you seen literally anything he's ever done/said?

Yeah, I have. And every single one of those things has been pointed towards undermining British national interests and furthering his own personal power.

He's pretty much what Stalin would look like if Stalin were a pacifist, spineless cuck.

Lol at least be conversant with the actual regulations.

Citizens Rights Directive is required on all signatories of the EEA. Switzerland is a member of the EFTA not the EEA but has separate bilateral agreements with the EU.

Explain to me how the UK can be a part of the EEA and not comply with free movement.

Oh right you can't.

>People vote to leave the EU almost entirely because of immigration
>Immigration won't even be fixed

wew

don't forget

>people dislike the hordes of Pakis and Africans
>vote to kick out the white Christians

>Explain to me how the UK can be a part of the EEA and not comply with free movement.

Nowhere else on planet Earth do trade agreements automatically imply the free movement of people.

Eat shit, nigger.