Our country has 300 million people

our country has 300 million people.

why can we not produce one good soccer team?

we are all rural and suburban retards who voted Trump

We need more immigrants. Not even joking.

If American soccer players were accorded a salary and prestige similar to athletes in the Big 4, we would win every World Cup for the next 100 years

China has 1.4 billion and they are abysmal.

It's a matter of football tradition.

MLS is >40% non-americans

Kids don't play the sport beyond about 12 years old

You're lucky to make five figures playing professional soccer in this country, and it's generally seen a sport for women and queers by the time you reach middle school. Come on dude you know this.

Our manager is just trash. This is the first time I can ever recall that the US actually underperformed expectations.

We have no fucking business losing to Trinadad and Tobago.

Because everyone worth a damn with legs either goes for running or football. They don’t go to soccer. And those who do good at soccer are usually arabs or mexicans.

How are they going to play well going to mc donalds every day?

if by kids you mean boys, then yes. women take the sport relatively seriously, hence the international success.

so one day are brazilians going to just come out and say they've been merely pretending to be autisitic this whole time

Yeah, but nobody plays or watches girly sport. You may as well put resources into the special olympics.

Soccer is something you grow out of. Like trick or treating and video games.

>sawker

I will tell you the problem is that there is no urgency at all in the team when it starts to fall off. No one gets criticized, no punishment is given, and no one gets fired. They keep these old players who are in their late 20's and 30's. They cant keep up and dont know how to pass a ball correctly. The problem is mostly picking the right players. You have fucking bradley still playing. He is absolute shit and costed the USA team from winning some games in the last WC. Only player worth saying anything good about is Pulsic.

WE PUT WHITE AMERICANS ARE STARTERS AND EVERYONE KNOWS WHITE AMERICANS SUCK AT SOCCER. WE NEED MORE BEANERS AND NIGGERS AT STARTERS.

WHY DOESN'T THE USMNT PUT THAT HERCULES GOMEZ IN? I REMEMBER WATCHING HIM PLAY. HE WAS REALLY GOOD.

because the infrastructure in promoting soccer isn't there

you're competing with hundreds of millions of people for a position in a team and you likely aren't special, the deterrence is enough to stop a huge majority of potentially good soccer players from not even bothering and instead they go put themselves in debt and work an office job until they kill themselves

>our country has 300 million people, why can we not produce one good soccer team?
quantity = / = quality
China have +1300 millions of people and only qualified ONE time to the WC

This. Bounced around between premier, and reserves for one team on the west coast which i wont name but you cant make enough money unless youre a legitimate starter. The base salary pay out only covers you at a limit that rounds out to a part timers wage.

focus on basketball plz

FUTBOL BOARD WHEN

SOCCER NEEDS ITS OWN BOARD NOW HIROMOOT

DEPORT THE THIRDWORLD SPORT AWAY FROM THIS AMERICAN SPORT BOARD

you need more brazilian and argentine immigrants

and hire more german coaches

Mexicans suck in general and niggers are just good as pacebabies.

Football requires skill

American sportsmen are are judged on how tall or strong they are

You would have to kill a sport. There is already too many big sports in USA for soccer to grow. We are spread too thin to compete in something other countries are obsessed with.

BY BEANERS I MEAN ANYONE OF YOU SPICS FROM LATIN AMERICA. ALL YOU FUCKS EAT BEANS TOO. SO TO ME ALL OF YOU ARE BEANERS.

>german coaches
NICE MEME

Poor children with the skills can't progress without other people fronting the cost

Academies are still young and barely have qualified coaching

There is no pressure when the team fails. There is no such thing as Dream Team or Redeem Team.

You can't make money in the MLS unless you have international experience

The reality is that the way other sports are organized kills MLS. Having no relegation or promotion kills an urgency to reform a team and bring up quality youth players.

I really wish sports across the board in the US had relegation. And also that they got rid of their stupid transfer rules.

and both china and india has more than 1 billion population, look where they are now.

In Russia we ask ourselves the same question.

Fors starters you still call it Soccer not Football since your retarded eggball already has the brand, second Up to the 90's you conssidered unironically the sport a "girls" sport so you don't have legacy at all.

go fuck yourselves with your burgers

>This

fuck soccer, watch real american sports that matter

>OUT

>O
>U
>T

this. i want to see the lakers get relegated.

At least you're not china

pay 2 play, meaning only suburban kids get to play in teams.
then scouting isn't there yet, so talent isn't found

I blame Drumpbf
Fuck Drumpbfg and fuk white ppl

instead of finding good players, the USA creates development "programs" that cost a fuckton of money, so you only get shit rich fucks that dont even care about the sport because they could make millions more investing daddys money

Hey Americunts, this is the result you get when you're actually competing with the rest of the world. Its unlike your so-called ' World Series' which literally only you play, lol.

>soccer
lol who cares

>implying that canada isnt apart of the mlb

fuck off dutch

We don't eat beans much here. Our food is mostly pasta and meat.

>worldwide prestige vs prestige in texas
>World's highest payed athlete is a football star

>everyone worth a damn with legs either goes for running or football

That's why USA sucks at soccer, because you think it's just about having good legs

Messi couldn't do "running or football"

Mexicans or Mexican Americans w/ any real promise or talent will always choose Mexico.
Same goes for any latin players or Europeans.
Its only the shit tier players that choose the US in all honesty.
Niggers are all pace and strength.
The USA wont play to their strengths.

Jozy Altidore is your best striker. I am not exaggerating when I say he is the worst player I have ever seen in my 20 years watching the Premier League.

Messi did a whole lot of steroids tho.

Too busy kneeling

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HIDE IN YOUR GLORIFIED HOT DOG STANDS PLAYING USELESS CONCUSSIONBALL AND NEVER PLAYING PROPER SPORTS.

BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT

GET FUCKED FATMERICANS. FUCK OFF.

>GEORGE WASHINGKEK
>PULISHIT
>DRUMPF
>2-1 (TWO - ONE)
>BLOWN
>THE
>FUCK
>OUT
>W-WE DON'T EVEN C-CARE LOL
>THE ANAL RAVAGED SUBURBAN WASTELAND ALSO KNOWN AS THE POONITED STATES OF FAILMERICA

FUCK OFF FATMERICA. GET FUCKED

>this is the result you get when you're actually competing with the rest of the world

We won the World Baseball Classic. Won the FIBA World Championship. Won the Olympics.

We don't focus on your kickball sport because it's shit. Don't know foreigners can't understand that very simple concept?

It's probably our scouting infrastructure that's the really shitty part of the system. The talent is plainly there, it statistically has to be, we just blow dick at recognizing and getting it developed.

So sorry PuliGOD

Our physically gifted play American sports. It's actually miraculous that we even compete on the world stage. Every other country should be ashamed.

This.

>It's actually miraculous that we even compete on the world stage
You don't

>physically gifted
Why are you all such idiots? You don't need to be in a good physically shape for football. You need to train with the ball not with weights. You can't learn football if you don't play it from really young age.

I know you're going for the bants but come on now

>worlds highest payed athlete is an American Boxer

yes but 99 percent of "coaches" here think that way. if youre big and run fast youre the best player on the team.

Americans dont use steroids in national competitions. Every third world country does, the world cup is exclusively third worlders.

Yep. Germany's way is always right.

>lol soccer is not a real sport anyway!
And kneeling is?

USA is definitely the best at basketball, but baseball is more even.

Because you need both a team and strategy, Unlike basketball that is who is bigger and make less mistakes or handegg that barely know each other.

Hockey is cool tho, but football... football is a sport with many variables.

TLDR: Is not a popular sport among children so Americans do not have any skills naturally like any other European or Southamerican.

So in Pulisic wikipedia page, it says he went from some shitty american high school soccer team called pennsylvania classics to dortmund, and almost immediately became a first team player for dortmund, a top team in a top league, how is that even possible, you would expect a kid like that to be the best player in the us at the age of 9

>americans crying about football wages
Nerman, gab jesus and many others literally came from favelas. Not having money is not an excuse.

because american athletes are smarter and more athletic than european, south americans, africans, asians etc. we LITERALLY do not care about your sport though so none of those top tier athletes waste their time playing it

Soccer is gay and only for spics and girls

Is the first time in three decades we're missing the World Cup. Everyone just calm down and enjoy the game

Yeah, there's not as much money in soccer as there is in Baseball, real Football, and Basketball

We win the Olympics big time every time. Unlike the United Cuckdom

AWESOME CAPACITY THAT TEAM HAS HAPPENED, AND NOW I SPEAK SECURELY, LET IT REGISTER IN THE RADIO BANDEIRANTS: THE US GAVE THE GREATEST SHAME OF HIS HISTORY, AND WILL NOT HAVE SHAME WORSE THAN THAT, TO BE ELIMINATED IN THE FIRST PHASE WITH CANADA AND SURINAME WILL NOT BE WORSE THAN BEING HUMBLED, EXECUTED, SWIMMING, HAVING THE STORY CUSPED AND SCARED FOR A TEAM OF VARZEA! TAL DO TRINDAD TOBAGO IS A TIME OF VARZEA! LITERALLY OF VARZEA, TRINDAD TOBAGO DOES NOT EXIST UP TO 2000! A TIME VARZEANO! A TEAM THAT DISPUTED THE CARIBBEAN CUP, MEXICO'S CHALLENGE, HONDURAS CHALLENGE, THE US LOST FOR A VARZEA TIME! LOST, NO, LOSE IS 1X0, THE USA WAS HUMBLE. THE INSTITUTION USA, AH, I DO NOT KNOW, NOW I AM SO PUTO THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE NAME, AT ALL, THE SELECTION OF THE USA HAS BEEN HUMBLE! SHE HAS TO BE BORN AGAIN WITH ANOTHER NAME!

THEN COME BRUCE, THAT IDIOT WITH THAT HOPE "HURR HURR SAINT BECAUSE JESUS" JESUS DOES NOT HELP IF YOU DO NOT TRAIN! IF YOUR TEAM IS A SHIT NO JESUS GIVES JEITO, JESUS HAS TO WORRY ABOUT ANOTHER THING, JESUS HAS TO WORRY WITH WORLD PEACE, THE SELECTION OF THE USA SHOULD NOT BE THE WHITE EAGLE'S CONCERN! WHAT BRUCE TATTOO IN THE BREAST! HE THINKS THE WHITE WING EAGLE IN THE USA!

THERE HE MAKES THE PLAYERS COME HUGGED, "BECAUSE IF YOU ENTER HUGGED, YOU WILL SHOW THAT WE ARE UNITED!" GO TO SHIT, BRUCE!

THAT DEMPSEY HANDS THE BOWLER ON HIS SIDE AND HE DOES NOT TOUCH THE BALL! 7 MILLION IN A TOTTENHAM PLAYER! 7 MILLION IN A TOTTENHA PLAYER! NOR THE REAL MADRID WOULD PAY 7 MILLION IN THE CR7 IF HE WAS TOTTENHAM PLAYER!

THIS IS THE LAST: IT WILL TAKE ON YOUR ASS, USA.

Your autism is really showing

Because only low testosterone whites play it and care about it. Even in europe the best squads are full of blacks and mexicans

Well, you can start by firing that manager, he is terrible. You do have good players but I think that he is not looking at the right place. Good players need time to be ready and you also need to hire ppl with experience to find them.

/thread

my question was how pulisic went from playing in a shitty high school soccer team to one of the biggest clubs in the world.

I'm really really not kidding

kek

your new is showing. nice digits though

Nooo. I always liked watching US fans at the world cup. They were always passionate about their team even if it wasn't the best.

so women are the reason the men's NT is trash

>because american athletes are smarter and more athletic

do you honestly believe that?

>Everyone just calm down and enjoy the game

oh, we did. we really really did.

Because of stupid Dodge Caravan driving soccer moms. #SayNoTOAmericanCars

Why produce one good soccer team when you can have five thousand good football and basketball college teams?

why care about povertyball at all? only welfare spics watch it here

whos mans is this

Basically, muricans dont play "soccer" because they cant think. They need to be in sports where they are told what to do, sports that require no imagination or quick thinking

Uhh because nobody gives a shit? You don't actually care either, you just want to like something contrarian and alt to be different.

Because all our world class athletes are too busy playing other sports.

Smarter? Definitely not. More athletic? Absolutely.

>Americans can't think
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones Pedro

Soccer is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to strategy. I won't deny that other countries' athletes are smarter than ours, hell the vast majority go bankrupt 5 years after playing professionally. But there's more strategy to to throwing a pitch on 3-2 than the entirety of soccer.

No money in soccer.

You really, really want to believe that, don't you? ;)

I will because it's true. Baseball has way more strategy than people give it credit for. Football obviously more so as well. I agree soccer requires more imagination than most sports when it comes to moves/handles and formations, but Basketball is right on par with it. And even Basketball requires more strategy, especially with the ability to score 1, 2, 3, or even 4 points a possession. Not to mention the whole end of game routine where it's a game of fouls and free throws.

>this level of damaged control
hahahaha burgers truly have a fragile ego

because the 10% of americans who aren't morbidly obese flock to apehoop and niggerkneel