What did Snowden mean by this?

What did Snowden mean by this?

He meant that you should definitely shitpost on Sup Forums.

>shitpost
It is a film-related film question about a film.

is this how normies get gfs?

In what way?

Two characters in a movie are discussing a movie.

No you start with a Big Bang Theory joke

He looks nothing like Snowden. Unwatchable.

Snowden doesn't actually look like the guy from the Batman film in real life you know

>implying Cuntsnatch looks like Assange

Sounds a lot like him though. I'm starting to think he's a really good actor after watching this and The Walk.

They at least put in some effort with Assange.

I'm a military member who works for the NSA(NSA billet) ask me anything

Do you play with you peepee

I love how desperately he wants to come back, too.

>mfw Obama pardoned the tranny instead
>mfw the tranny can't get his free sex change because he is now dishonorable discharged

Truly Obama was a chess master

>tranny
who?

The soldier formerly known as Bradley Manning who abandoned his post and got captured by Al Qaeda. Obama then traded a bunch of high level prisoners for him, which has been a very heavily criticized move.

those are pins, we all wear a blue badge (if you're nsa employed or military, contractors have orange i think) with your picture on it, so the dude who made this sign def does not work for the nsa

>Are you this pale in real life?

Fucking kek. What film is this?

you tell me

What. You're thinking of Bowe Bergdahl.

Snowden, the one that came out last year

Actually watched it in theatres, one of the most middle-of-the-road films I ever watched. Confirmed my suspicions that Oliver Stone was a hack

You can't pardon someone who's avoiding a trial. Tranny went through the justice system and got a pardon. Snowden avoided it.

Bradley (now Chelsea) Manning was the one who leaked a bunch of information to Wikileaks while actively serving on deployment.

Also freeing Bowe Bergdahl was the right thing to do, and I'm a conservative who voted for Trump solely because I think Obama dragged his feet with ISIS. You don't leave a soldier with the enemy, even if he is a deserting piece of shit.

You just know they dropped that GitS ref in there to put it in people's heads so they would show up and see the GitS adaptation a few years later.

God I fucking hate Hollywood.

It's hilarious because you can tell he did it as a favor since Scarlet is in the live action movie.

I thought it was pretty good. A bit dry like everything Oliver Stone does, but it's a fine addition to the autism spectrum cinema

At least Bergdahl you could argue the guy was under all kinds of pressure in an actual war zone. Manning was just a weenie who leaked a bunch of information because his feefees were hurt, and like 99% of the information he leaked wasn't even whistleblowing wrongdoing, it was information on US collaborators and endangered a shitload of people.

He really was a weeaboo and GITS is the type of anime he would be really into