What's going to win best picture and what actually deserves to win best picture?

What's going to win best picture and what actually deserves to win best picture?

also how much time will be spent talking about the POTUS and how much will be spent on movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Almost the entire show will be embarrassing soapboxing political statements and referencing how important rich celebrities are in being the moral compass of humanity

La La Land will win every thing, deservedly.
Casey, Williams and Shannon deserve their acting awards.

I placed $400 that Moonlight will win with 2/9 odds. I'm set to win like 2 grand. Easy money.

Will win: La La Land
Should win: Hacksaw Ridge

>Sup Forumsddit already triggered

You poor edgy pre-teens

manchester by the sea deserves to win

one of the racebait ones will win though obviously

>Hacksaw Ridge
is.Sup Forums.org/gif/1484790779248.webm

Shut up Snyder.

But that's what will happen. Go back to plebbit if I hurt your feelings with the truth

>r/The_Donald already getting triggered

I can't wait

Numale cuck spotted

Jimmy is one-note as fuck. He has no range. He can barely express any emotions. His eyes disappear when he smiles.
He's lucky to have the best writing staff on late night television ever since Ferguson left, because that's the only thing he has going for him. It's stupid that he's hosting the oscars.

There's literally nothing wrong with your eyes disappearing when you smile you autistic cucklord

Not when you're a host and all cameras are right on your face and your eyes can't even be seen half the time.

Found the cuck

He also has that fued with Matt Damon keeping him alive.

Kimmel was actually pretty based during the last awards show he hosted. Like how it was with Chris Rock, the show will probably be better than expected

For the suicidal among us, take a shot every time a speech likens trump to fascism/Hitler/dictator.

Where can I get in on this?

>he doesn't know that la la land is gonna win

Just set your money on fire next time

this

moonlight will get best screenplay or some shit at best