People thought they could vote Remain by tweeting instead of showing up to the polls

Can we please convince people that they can vote for Hillary in November just by tweeting a specific hashtag? It would be hilarious to convince Hillary's supporters to not vote, and could help MAGA.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/gdmidv.ttf
my.mixtape.moe/cbykmj.ttf
usa.gov/election
apa.org/news/press/releases/2015/03/internet-knowledge.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy shit this would be great

None of them even did it right anyway. The post must be "Vote Remain" with the hashtag. None did that. The closest included a preceding sentence. Why can't they follow simple instructions, Sup Forums?

>disenfranchisement is okay as long as we do it

Being stupid isn't disenfranchisement

Fucking masterful trolling

Anyone dumb enough to fall for it shouldnt be allowed to vote anyway.
>none are white
kek

Omg yesssss

literally this tbqh

That's pretty hilarious.
Goes to show the naivete of this current generation of kids.
They have the internet -- unlimited knowledge at their beck and call, but are the most stupid people on the planet. But they think they own the future and are the most informed population group... really makes me kek

The internet was a mistake I think

Because they weren't trying to. All of them were muzzies obvious false flag.

IT MUST BE DONE, KEK WILLS IT.

Someone with photoshop, make it so. I'll be ready to get it started on twitter.

Should we wait until closer to November though? People have very short attention spans, they'd forget about it if we did it now.

3 mistakes of the internet were
Wikipedia
Social media
Google

Oh and most young voters didnt vote thinking remain was going to win.

well of course.

I'm nearly done with it now. I'll post so people can have it ready for November.

Should I add the twitter and Facebook logos?

Saved. Cant wait til nov. 8.

Fuckin sweet

What is the font that Hillary uses on her shit pham? I want to make something too.

Fucking lol. This is gonna be good.

Hillary Clinton for the electric chair 2016

This. All of them are non-White.

Only low-IQ, low-agency, """people""" could ever possibly fall for it. It's an intelligence test that only our enemies will fail.

GO GO GO

Pretty good! Probably should be a higher resolution though

Bigger and a fix/

I think to myself "nobody's this stupid" even though I already know they are.

Fix up the resolution and add the presidential seal along with the democrat symbol as well

Stahp i can only get so erect.

To be fair this isn't like a mail in fake ballot or tricking old people. This is the internet and is public domain and you choose whether or not to consume from it.

wew

lel

also,they would have less time to discover that its a lie.
but is it really a good idea?most of trump supporters are dumber than most of hillarys,the plan could backfire really hard if the trump supporters were the fooled ones

>dd the presidential seal along with the democrat symbol as well

Don't do this unless you don't care that you'll be turning a prank into a federal crime.

Whoever knowingly displays any printed or other likeness of the great seal of the United States, or of the seals of the President or the Vice President of the United States, or the seal of the United States Senate, or the seal of the United States House of Representatives, or the seal of the United States Congress, or any facsimile thereof, in, or in connection with, any advertisement, poster, circular, book, pamphlet, or other publication, public meeting, play, motion picture, telecast, or other production, or on any building, monument, or stationery, for the purpose of conveying, or in a manner reasonably calculated to convey, a false impression of sponsorship or approval by the Government of the United States or by any department, agency, or instrumentality thereof, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

post it about 3 days before

Hillary voters are more likely to be young, meaning they are more likely to be using the internet in the first place

Add those symbols, a government logo and the d.c. timezone.

It also looks a little bit blurry. maybe outline everything in black.

A border would be good too

People already know both parties are set up differently. We spread this information this is how the democrats vote. Then also spread the correct way to the trump supporters as their way to vote. People already know the primaries were held differently so this would be widely accepted

> pick common phrase and hashtag
> make image saying you can vote using phrase and hashtag
> "lol look at thes fucking idiots"

Good call. Never knew about that. But the DNC doesnt have a copyright of the donkey?

Guys... mere citizens don't vote in the presidential election. That job's up to the
electoral college. I don't know who's more stupid, people who'd fall for this, or all of you.

my.mixtape.moe/gdmidv.ttf

:^)

>What is Black people

Race
IQ
Agency

Also the other weight:
my.mixtape.moe/cbykmj.ttf

Yeah, I changed the slogan of the DNC to to keep good there.

Probably but that doesn't matter nearly as much as misrepresenting something with any of the government seals.

Thank you user. I was about to resort to picking apart this .png to get my way.

Increase resolution.

Can someone make a website with this?

No problem, don't forget to save too

who the FUCK is this bih and how come she never sho her pussy?

srs though. I guess it'd be funny to mess with the popular vote, but it really doesn't do anything.
Remember Bush 2?

usa.gov/election

>Hillary voters
>people over 55
>ghetto residents

they dont have twitter accounts

based mexican qtp2t.

this maybe

It's a memetic form of natural selection.

Physically we have done nothing to disenfranchise them. If they are dumb enough to fall for a meme, they are too dumb to be voting.

As far as I'm aware, all of the polls show that Hillary's best demographic is young people. (In the General election, obviously not in the primary)

apa.org/news/press/releases/2015/03/internet-knowledge.aspx

>In a series of experiments, participants who searched for information on the Internet believed they were more knowledgeable than a control group about topics unrelated to the online searches. In a result that surprised the researchers, participants had an inflated sense of their own knowledge after searching the Internet even when they couldn’t find the information they were looking for. After conducting Internet searches, participants also believed their brains were more active than the control group did. The research was published online in the Journal of Experimental Psychology: General

They have an inflated sense of self worth, not a superior intelect.

No, lower case s is sharper at the ends

>didn't even trick them into including their addresses

Changing the popular vote of a state changes the outcome in the electoral college. I don't know what you're getting at.

Sure the electorates aren't always bound to vote that way, but a faithless has never changed the outcome of an election.

Best I could do.

Looks too busy imo. Clean it up a bit, keep it simpler. An actual government sponsored notice like this wouldn't want to risk people losing the important information in all the background/subtext.

Save this until November, if you go to early they will be warned

It's way too blue

Kek wills it

>I already posted a bigger one

here it is again!

you need to swap the changes matter thing with #ImWithHer.

That logo is conveniently the same color

Tweeted

Spread it like an STD

Looks like you spilled water all over the text .

Not now save them for later in November.
Take the tags off you'll get us all killed.

Damn you're retarded

You fucking moron

What a fucking moron. It's June. They now have months to figure out it's fake. Hopefully you have no friends and no one has seen it.

>Thoughts?

Whoever did this is a fucking mastermind.

Probably the most clever and sinister shit I have ever seen. Not bad, though. Not bad at all.

Not yet retard. Don't want the media picking this up before november

Obviously a hillshill.

fucking burgers screw up everything

Not bad

You forgot to add timezones, dumbass.

Out-meme'd again.

Leftists think they are so smart because they have a degree in sociology. But they can't compete with our memes. I think that shows who the truly intelligent side is.

STOP. ADD SOME TIMEZONE, YOU FAGGOT. t has to be perfect otherwise there'll be confusion. Maybe even throw in a "Occupy Democrats" in the bottom left corner.

Definitely jumping the gun. This only works if you don't give the few smart ones enough time to communicate that this is a joke.

Make it go viral 24-48 hours before polls nope if you're serious about pissing some people off.

This seems really dishonest, I'd rather win honorably

>1US$ has been added to your account

Do we have evidence these idiots are even British?

>women are retarded

Wow, shocking.

>I'd rather win honorably

Then you will not win against Hillary.

WE NEED TO DO THIS DURING THE CALIFORNIA PRIMARY

How bad is it?

>I know who made that troll image

Oxford student lads.

How retarded can someone be?

absolute fucking retardation

If they fall for it they are too retarded to vote anyway.

Better content, worse appeal.

It would look even more realistic if we photoshopped this onto her website or twatter. we can totally do this if we try.

It needs a pic, I'd say.

I like the layout but I don't think the most important lines are emphasized enough. It has to be eye catching and really scream out to lazy americans that they don't have to get off their fat asses.

How was wikipedia a mistake? It's the largest collection of human knowledge ever, and it's completely free. Yeah, sadly it's been infected with liberals and SJWs, but at least it's not totally dead yet.

I agree about social media though. Literally gave billions of retards a voice equivalent to that of the US president, basically.

Hell, if people could be fooled to microwave their iPhones, thinking it would charge it, maybe the leftshits could be fooled into thinking that their tweets counted as a vote.

Or maybe teach the leftards to wrong way to vote so their vote wouldn't count ("chads"). Anything to stop the mentally-ill from voting. They shouldn't be allowed to vote anyways.