Why is being a homophobe such a big deal?

Why is being a homophobe such a big deal?

Are you kidding me?

Well, are you kidded?

Nope

I'm straight, and I don't get all the hate either.

Every gay guy, is just one less dude I have to compete with for pussy.

I wish every dude on this planet was gay except for me. Women would pay me to fuck them.

If everyone has the right to have an opinion, why cant a homophobe have his?

Why is being a homosexual such a big deal?

It doesn't affect me if a guy wants to fuck a guy, girl, pillow, or ham sandwich.

UNLESS IT'S MY HAM SANDWICH.

>Why is being a bigot such a big deal?
ftfy

Oh my god, OP. Do you even know what year it is?

Im a woman and gay people creep the fuck out of me. I mean they can announce theyre gay but dont parade it in front of me. Just keep it to yourself. Do straight people slap you with their gender?

Am i not allowed to have my own opinion? This LGBT community are normal people who doesnt have to parade theyre genders all over the town. Keep it in your pants

You're allowed as long as you agree with us :^)

It's a view of hatred in a general sense not based off of any real reason other then personal opnion.

The opinion that "i don't like cheese" is fine but the opinion "I hate all homosexuals regardless of anything" is hatred. That is actually illegal to some degrees.

It's not allowed to hate people that share some trait for no reason. To hate criminals is fine, it's a choice somewhere along the way. When people though thomosexuality was a choice, it also made sense to see it like this.

But no one chooses to be discriminated against, and there has been no real incentive for people to be a homosexual, unlike criminals.

This is the best analogy that can be made, because the argument of RACE or RELIGION equating to homosexuality isn't the same since one isn't a choice the other is an upbringing usually.

But this means that homosexuality is somewhere between RACE and RELIGION. To hate someone for those reason is something ignorant people do, because it's too hard to make your mind up about people.

BEING DISGUSTED BY HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT THE SAME AS HOMOPHOBIC. I only say this because I goto fetish stuff, and it's not just gays that I've seen, I haven't ever, but it's people's sexual deviances. I don't like to be beaten, but some people do, so I can't be like a valley girl and just be like ( i don't like this, so you shouldn't like this ) that's called intolerance.

reminds me of this board lol

You can have an opinion, but if you're opinion is something criminal, then no it's not.

Discrimination is illegal...

sorry...

>flag

Not even surprised.

Everyone likes to think they're desirable. The idea that there's a guy that wants to fuck their ass makes them uncomfortable.

Because the left won the Culture Wars and humans are very easily manipulated by the media/Hollywood/the education system.

You can make people believe literally anything if you use the right methods and get them young. We have made this generation believe that being a homophobe is an awful, disgusting, reproachable thing.

Why is being homo a big deal?

They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists.

Fucks are too valuable to be given about people who aren't a direct threat.Still those activist cocks raging when you say homosexuality is a slight personality disorder. So fuckin what? You don't go around beating and shaming people with OCD.

because how can he win if he isn't inside you?