Oh my...

this
THIS

IM OBSESSED

pssssst

hey

don't forget las malvinas que son argentinas

favorite colony

Having buyer's remorse about the whole "revolution" thing.

the Falklands are British
BRITISH!

Argiebutt!

AND WHAT A PITY THIS COUNTRY ISN'T ENTIRELY BRITISH COLONY

I SAID MAYBEEE

:3

are they soft?

Ask an Argie

Exceedingly good post

YOU'RE GONNA BE THE ONE THAT SAVES ME

Past tense Fritz?

no it's just hard to like someone who hates you.

AND AFTER ALL

>sissy argie bois

aren't you girls?

I like these hats

YOU'RE MY WONDERWALL

and "liked" because I pretty much liked you until I became 14 or something because back then I didn't knew it

You were a better person at 14.

Anyway, we don't hate you. You hate yourself more than we could ever help.

No

I want a britlindo to sing me that song :3

wales best waifu

With kisses

have an nicer picture

what's the worst thing that can happen if you bother one of those guards?

usted come 'chorizo'

UK
UK
UK

I also have the union jack garment on my underwear and I have small flags on my trainers and my jeans as well.

Who doesn't. Only fucking weirdos don't.

I always think it's cool that they carry their service rifle still.

Imagine if there was a proper attack on London and you'd see them all dressed like that fighting off attackers.

umm no sweety. I love myself very much but you can't deny that you have a certain dislike for us that sometimes goes beyond the bantz.

I never had the pleasure of meeting one of you lads irl but most of the stuff I hear is a real off put (not talking about Sup Forums)

Thanks, I now want to touch that soft looking hat even more now.

[spoiler]without consent[/spoiler]

Honestly as with everything people shit talking a country doesn't equate to not getting on with individuals. I've never seen anyone genuinely not get on with Germans individually.

I mean it depends
If you just talk to them they'll ignore you or shout at you, if you get in their way after they scream at you they'll knock you aside with their stride
If you actually try to fight one you'll be decked
And if you try and climb the fence you'll be shot
In an actual attack it's more likely that the army proper would come in, with the Queens guards actually going to guard the Queen if she's in the palace, or just the palace itself, not the grounds, if she's not
At least I think, I'm not a guardsman so I can't say with any sort of certainty
Bearskin hats are expensive but not prohibitively so
You won't get one actually worn by the guards, I don't think, but you can get very nice replicas
I'd say your best bet is a repro from the victorian era since I imagine they'd be the most prolific, but don't take my word for it.

thanks for the kind words.
I will have to see myself to get a better image of it I guess.

English scum did genocide of irish! And Britain must answer for this terrible crime!

Many tourists don't realise the guards are actual full time professional soldiers, many of whom have fought abroad.

Yeah, if I'm not mistake you're not allowed to actually guard the palace until you've done a tour.
Might be wrong and it's that you do a round of guarding before shipping off, though.
Hard cunts either way mind, they'll knock most out blind.

they're kinda scary

>if you get in their way after they scream at you they'll knock you aside with their stride

There aren't many things funnier than seeing dumb tourists getting in the way and getting smacked for it.

You'll get cavalry charged with swords drawn.

I love IGIRISU fooooooooooooo

I want an Argie to tuck me into bed!

British people are kind, generous, and have great senses of humor.

Occasionally it's a old couple that genuinely didn't hear or see them coming
Most of the time it's dickhead xingpeng or fyodr or billy-joe-tyrees-deshaun though

how the hell can they see through the hat?
are you a sissy british twink? :3

The hair's pretty thin at eye level
It's like your animes when the anime girl has hair over her eyes, she can still see but you can't see hers
only not as retarded

I've always thought those bayonets are a bit too short. With the rifle being a bullpup you'd have no reach.

Are you my bf

I can be whatever you want bby

Yeah, the L85A1 and A2 really aren't great as makeshift spears. More than just being bullpup, the big fat rear end makes it pretty much impossible to get a grip around it, so you have to hold it by the pistol grip and foregrip when charging. Luckily, bayonet charges are really just for making and breaking morale, not reaaaaally actually engaging the enemy. And in the end, a tiny bit of extra reach on your knife is better than no reach - not that it excuses the shortcomings of the rifle, of which there were and still are plenty.
I mean, it is the only rifle to actually have participated in a bayonet charge in the 21st century, so it has that going for it.

>make thread about any country in a positive manor

>they get shat on

Why are we an exception?

I'm ok thanks

It's a shame the A2 has a bad rep despite being fine just because the A1 was a disaster.

I miss Brighton tbqh

It's super cute.

that was cold

>make thread on Sup Forums about Britain
>Yanks and Euros call us cucked and shit
>Just a front because they're jealous Brits are the best (ytb) and because we're the most relevant country

She's suffered a lot, the poor thing. Doesn't help that the blokes that carry her also carry roughly their weight or more on their backs in the desert. She's in tough conditions, wielded by tired and pissed men. I think if we were, well, anywhere other than the desert and if (god forbid) our command didn't think that carrying enough to grind your spine into a nice thin powder was the best way to walk literally anywhere, she might earn herself a good reputation.
Also, me on the bottom right stuffing my head up the other ones arse

Bender

That pier was all so gloomy, abandoned and dark like like from a horror movie yet I felt warmth in my hearth

I'll be working Northwood HQ in a month or two, I'll sort it out for you lad.

Yeah it has a nice buzz at night!

I love France!

I wanna go to the UK, but I can't speak English....so , I don't go to it.

I wanna meet Karen....

What unit were you in?

Those look like snootys?

You wanna meet Koran?

If a bunch of animu girls did it, you can do it too!

w-wait what

>The sky of London

What a load of shit, you can't see the sky in London

You got a point

I'll go to england and marry a cute and smart british woman... what could go wrong?

he's cheating on us, he played with our feelings all this time

You'll get bullied for being Hispanic

>what could go wrong?

you have no idea what you are talking about.

do british women hate hispanics?
what do you mean? she's dead and i heard many british people hated her

You do though, obviously.

Koran? Noooooooooo boooooooo

wwwwww
Thank you!

's cute

Didn't say that.

Holy shit I still remember I've seen on the news how people danced in the streets of the UK when she died

Then you've no right to talk shit about someone.

i feel wrecked

Serves you right for being a southern hemisphere animebender

I will just play the anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=zL9QrRwN9UM

Not talking shit you homo, I don't know you. But you have obviously just regurgitated something you think sounds cool and makes you a badass to online starngers.
Anyway! Unit? Where did you serve? What do you want? Praise for getting nowhere in Afghan? We failed there if you didn't notice.

Where did I say I was that guy?

Thanks for wasting my time you cunt!

Maybe you shouldn't do so much assuming online.