Hi Chile. Our country is shit in so many things, including soccer. Yes, we don't have, and probably will never have...

Hi Chile. Our country is shit in so many things, including soccer. Yes, we don't have, and probably will never have, access to the sea. And yes, we most likely have the worst president of all America.

But let it be known that, at least today.

We got the last laugh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MV3s01d66ps
youtube.com/watch?v=jsnoXUqosK8
youtube.com/watch?v=21q9FaoOd4U
youtube.com/watch?v=AN6GzMz_vhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Bolivia

based

>we most likely have the worst president of all America.
That's a wild statement though

you didn't qualify and you are still the worst country in south america including the guyanas and suriname
but at least you have______?

>have the worst president of all America.
wanna fight m8?

Dignity, you subhuman upiece of shit.
They didn't beg to the TAS for points, you mixed rat.

Maybe they aren't the better country, but they aren't shit tier people.

the last laugh.

Can't you fucking read?

How the hell can you get on the internet using smoke signals?

Explain how this happened

hold my beer

why are you laughing you didn't achieve anything either haha
we are in the same shit position

my dick inside ur moms pussy lmao

HOLY FUCK

No lad, you hold my beer.
Better to have a functioning president than a puppet one.

really bad goverment

dude calm down, we deserve to be laughed at, we did terrible.

>we most likely have the worst president of all America

That would be us

haha

TEXAS BTFO
E
X
A
S

B
T
F
O

DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN I AM CALM I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING SHOOT YOU IF YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN AGAIN

BASED BOLIVIA, CHILE BTFO

ALSO PERU AND CULOMBIA FIXED THE GAME TO LEAVE CHILE OUT
youtube.com/watch?v=MV3s01d66ps

Yeah, Obama was fucking awful

You should know. You sold us some of the boats we used to defeat them.

Umas were the only country that actually tried to colonize the jungle. By the time Peru and Bolivia realized they had unused land the people there were already talking portuguese and using brazilian currency, it was too late.

not really
our president lowered the price of gas by like 5% then made it higher by 40% when people praised him, now he wants to make people work 12 hours a day and he stopped investing into industry, all we’ve got now are the god damn coffee and soy exports
plus his ministers should all be in jail

gracias bolivia, esos feos indios no merecen nada

youtube.com/watch?v=jsnoXUqosK8

> the worst president of all America.
Fachito pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=21q9FaoOd4U

Bolivians at least are nice people, I rather die than share a room with a Chilean that looks down on everyone.
This WC will go for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=AN6GzMz_vhc

Why do South Americans hate each other? You're all the same shit. Some of you are mountain Indians, some of you are coastal indians, some of you are jungle indians. Who cares, you're all indians and I would hate to be any of you!

Good post!

kek

juanmanuelsantos.jpg

It'll be a fierce battle, it seems.

why are you using regu for this reply?

t. Gerardo Zapata-Jones

Not even mad.
But yeah you never gonna have acces to the sea ;)

By getting a ticket for the WC for Perú. Couldn't be for I instead?

At least Perú got in, it only was needed to kill the Argentina and it would have been glorious... But you couldn't even do that.

Hold my beer

> says as his wife gets fucked by kneeling nigger and his son is shot in the streets

I don't know man...you are the most pathetic world leader in history desu

because some chileans and argies feel superior because they have 10 italians.

at least we aren't fat lmaoao

>I would hate to be any of you!
you will be one of us in a few years user.

In chile's case (I cannot speak for the others)
Stupid criollos who ruled Bolivia at the time + Sneaky, backstabbing chileans and their Insidious tricks.

Absolutely based.

my sides

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAH

>chilel

Because he is best boy and I love him.

You would love to be me, you fat retarded burguer.

fugg btfo :DDDD

Stop posting dotor Uribe

rekt

>Implying I don't spend my time drinking mate, playing videogames with the guys and drinking beer and playing soccer on a friday night on the seafront
Please I love living here.

No.

We already told you, several times you can use Ilo port and use it as much as you want free of taxes, just invest a bit of money you mountain jews.
I think you don't want so you can keep complaining at Chile while using their ports.

Don't worry, we might hate each other to death. But when it comes to hating you, we're all brothers of one nation.

>the worst president of all America
Not really

Deep inside, we love each other very much

On the other hand
>be american
>go outside
>get shot

BASED VERDULERO

>the worst president of all America.
Not sure about that

You have been fucked Chile. Abandon thread for dignity.

>it only was needed to kill the Argentina and it would have been glorious... But you couldn't even do that.
We beat them in our country. What's your excuse?

Argentina qualified. That's a fact.

NO
RECOVERY
POSSIBLE

We always qualify, dumbass. Anyone who thought were weren't going to Russia was deluded.

They will pay for this. Same as Ecuador. Mark my words and cap this. They will all pay for this

Damn.

BASED BOLIVIA

EXPECTING YOU GUYS IN 2022

It was a Chile tier team, it deserved to be btfo too

En 15 años más, Buenos Aires será la República Boliviana del Río de la Plata

Las culturas, para ser dominantes, y esto es irrelevante del régimen legal liberal o represivo vigente hacia la disidencia, necesitan generar permanentemente expansión de su propia población, mantener vivas las oleadas de inmigrantes, copar físicamente los centros cívicos de la capital del país en las cercanías de las oficinas gubernamentales, considerar como referencia psicológica geográfica y espacial al microcentro de la ciudad y no a los countries ni a los suburbios de descanso de los fines de semana, copar la policía, el ejército, los hospitales, la escuela pública.

El retroceso italiano y europeo en general en Buenos Aires es impresionante, cuando yo nací los restaurantes tenían comida italiana por default, no había ni que nombrarla como tal, los pocos que hoy existen de esta corriente como si estuviéramos en el continente asiático por lo exótico, deben ofrecerse como "cocina italiana" y son muy malos. En poco tiempo más, los guisos bolivianos y los platos peruanos pasarán a ser la comida de default de la capital argentina.

Los italianos se retiran en silencio de los sitios adonde llegan masivamente amerindios. Las mujeres europeas se rinden ante los amerindios tanto fisica como mentalmente.

Ocupar territorio, las principales ciudades, es garantía de triunfo futuro. Retirarse al country y al barrio cerrado para no toparse con amerindios es señal de derrota y garantía de extinción como grupo nacional.

Las advertencias fueron debidamente presentadas.

CHILE BTFO

no, you only get to live in an African tier country. I get to live in the best country in Latin America. Who cares about football.

>whitegentinians getting all uppity again
Glad to see you guys recovered.

Take Uribe 's cock out of your mouth.

BWAHHAAHHA

TAKE OUR WOMEN, THEY'RE YOURS

>Deep inside, we love each other very much

Doesn't seem like it

Fucking hell, Chileans. Guys like you make me say I'm Mexican or Argentinian or Peruvian when I'm travelling abroad, since the general consensus of the world is that we're dicks are you're proving them right.

BASED bolivia

I want our f-16's to level the fuck out of peru, ecuador, congolombia and bolivia you are lucky I'm not in charge.

>african tier country
you do realize there are several african countries who are way better off than us, right? r-right?

>What is banter
back to /lat/ fucking trap

CHILINDIO BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

>the best
BWAHAHA

name 1

south africa, you fucking flaite

>playing soccer on a friday night on the seafront
That's a good feel mang

kek

Dato: Las mujeres argentinas de las generaciones pre-1995 son menos propensas a intimar con un boliviano, pero si miras del 95 en adelante, cuando ya el boliviano esta casi incorporado a la sociedad en la escuela primaria al punto que el niño/a se cria con sus compañeritos bolivianos entonces lo ve como algo natural.

La aproximacion sexual se produce definitivamente en la edad de los 14-18 años donde el interes por la guita ni existe en esas edades, finalmente el boliviano le saca la virginidad y la acostumbra sexualmente al sexo interracial.

You are so fucking wrong. Have you been there? I have. Besides meme Joburg and even, it's a shithole without any basic infrastructure just for starters

south africa isn't better than anyone in south america you fucking retard

True thing brothers, american will never enjoy that.

put me in the screencap

So Argentinians are the reason why Bolivia is getting darker.

> Why do South Americans hate each other? You're all the same shit. Some of you are mountain Indians, some of you are coastal indians, some of you are jungle indians. Who cares, you're all indians and I would hate to be any of you!

>Besides meme Joburg and even, it's a shithole without any basic infrastructure just for starters
Just like Santiago.

k m8, keep on shitposting

If you are poor in Chile, you are a fucking failure. You come from a family of losers if Santiago is a "shithole" for you.

based uruguayo knowing to not be a self hating piece of shit