Hello, I'm trying to get more into psychedelic pop and dreamy music, but I don't know much bands yet...

Hello, I'm trying to get more into psychedelic pop and dreamy music, but I don't know much bands yet, can you recomend me some?

Attached: 71yZv2UScoL.jpg (500x500, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlrRTeMq8fw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAn3JdtSrnY
youtube.com/watch?v=uZS4CG6ipV0
youtu.be/3Wvd2nWDXgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ladytron
Cocteau twins

skip all that and listen to shoegaze

I will listen to them for sure, any song you recomend?

youtube.com/watch?v=YlrRTeMq8fw

Candy Claws - Ceres & Calypso in the Deep Time
First two songs are awesome starts.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

id say listen to dreampop then shoegaze
but as for stuff like tame impala there is melody's echo chamber, king gizzard, POND (tame impalas touring band also)

Attached: Souvlaki.jpg (500x503, 41K)

Alvvays

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAn3JdtSrnY

same person
i should ass that which tame impala album is your favorite says alot for what your looking for
innerspeaker - king gizz
lonerism - MEC
currents - POND

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard.

Why would you even compare Tame Impala to Melody's Echo Chamber, I realize there is a real life connection but they otherwise don't have anything in common and Parker is honestly a pretty trash musician who isn't worthy of getting all the credit for everything.

ok

Dreamy-ish

Tamryn - The Waves

youtube.com/watch?v=uZS4CG6ipV0

Attached: tam.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Listen to Sgt. Pepper's so you can appreciate how pathetic and unoriginal most of the artists in this genre are first.

>Parker is honestly a pretty trash musician who isn't worthy of getting all the credit for everything.
he’s making millions while you sit on your ass, incel

All of Black Moth Super Rainbow's discography

Attached: A2C.jpg (1200x1200, 668K)

>listen to the most overrated Beatles record to see how everyone is unoriginal
At least say Magical Mystery Tour.

Kevin Parker literally writes and produces everything. He's pretty much one of the few musicians who does actually deserve credit for everything.

deff check out Painting with by Animal Collective, very psychedelic pop

Lots of good recommendations here already so I'll just mention some the others haven't posted yet.
For Dream Pop, I'd recommend: Beach House - Teen Dream, Beach Fossils - Somersault, Broadcast - The Noise Made By People, The Clientele - Suburban Light, DIIV - Is the Is Are, and Wild Nothing - Nocturne.
For Psychedelic Pop: Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Before Today, Caribou - Up In Flames, Lotus Plaza - Spooky Action At a Distance, Panda Bear - Person Pitch, and Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Unknown Mortal Orchestra.

If you like Syd Barret era Pink Floyd, I can recommend Jacco Gardner

youtu.be/3Wvd2nWDXgM

>Parker is honestly a pretty trash musician who isn't worthy of getting all the credit for everything.
I know we're all post-ironic contrarians and what not on this board but come on dawg...really?

Attached: 1521764606779.jpg (702x401, 41K)

pic related. fishmans-long season

Attached: long sesaon.jpg (500x443, 70K)