Why are Americans so obsessed with guns that they're even willing to risk lives just to have them?

Why are Americans so obsessed with guns that they're even willing to risk lives just to have them?

They're just objects...

Discuss...

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/blog/fbi-us-homicide-rate-51-year-low
pewsocialtrends.org/2013/05/07/gun-homicide-rate-down-49-since-1993-peak-public-unaware/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHALL

Cuz they're fuckin awesome you enormous pussy.

NOT

>Why are Americans so obsessed with [freedom of speech] that they're even willing to risk lives just to have them?
>They're just [words]...

Money is just an object and people are obsessed with it.

fugg u scot cucks

>he's not obsessed with guns

Are you some kind of gay?

they're eternally butthurt because they can't own fully automatic rifles. we literally get them for free once we're 18 as long as you live in a non cucked country like norway swizterland or finland

fuck the queen

>They're just objects
No they aren't, they're weapons

BE

1) It's a constitutional right.
2) The likelihood of dying from "assault weapons" or a rifle in general are remarkably slim (more likely to being stabbed/bludgeoned to death)
3) A majority of the total deaths are from suicide.
4) What's left after suicides are mostly black on black gang related murder.

Basically, don't be black, don't live in the inner city, and don't be suicidal and your chances of being killed by a gun are pretty slim.

BE

Because my life is worth more than yours, and I'm willing to prove it.

Remember to put your helmet on before you leave the house. Remember you are risking your life walking down the street.

Guns are for protection and protecting property
It is our natural right to protect our property

This tbqhwyfam

We can have fully automatics but we have to pay a $200 tax stamp and they're all extremly expensive because they had to stop making them for the civilian market like 30 years ago.

INFRINGED

When these ((Remain)) assholes start becoming violent because ((they)) lost...you'll understand.

It is a symbol of liberty

Why are humans so obsessed with anything that they're even willing to risk lives just to have them?

They're just objects...

Discuss...

That's beautiful.

More.

>They're just objects
Fallacious reductionism. You're just an object, why are you willing to risk your life for yourself?

>Guns don't kill people, people kill people!
>But I still need my gun in case I need to kill someone!

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

That is literally the "discussion".

because FUCK YOU! that's why.

>not a ar pistol

>non cucked
>the countries that accept millions of 'gees and are soon to be part of the Eurabian Emirates

because fuck you

:( i like to blow up zombie targets, beer bottles and old junk with my AR-15 :(.

I know its overkill but its just so satisfying
I have my pea shooter ruger 10/22 with a monstrous scope for plinking

SHALL NOT BE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you need a fully automatic weapon? I get it it's great you have that freedom, but why would you functionally need one?

because democracy doesn't work and being armed is the only real check and balance against tyranny.

Political power grows out of them, and the US believes in the power of the people.

>why do you need
Why shouldn't I have?

We can own fully automatic weapons in the USA :3.

Its a class 3 NFA weapon
Shooting an oldschool German H&K MP5 made my cock so erect i almost shot a bloizz load

Thats blood/jizz and it feels real nice

>Why are Americans so obsessed wirh [presumption of innocence before proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt] that they're even willing to risk lives just to have [it]?

They're just objects.

>US Homicides at 51 year low.
>Gun deaths per capita have dropped 49% since '93
>Literally more guns than people in the US

Why do people think guns are the problem?

mises.org/blog/fbi-us-homicide-rate-51-year-low

pewsocialtrends.org/2013/05/07/gun-homicide-rate-down-49-since-1993-peak-public-unaware/

>DAT GREEN A1

Kill someone to defend yourself from some faggot that wants to kill you, faggot.

Because it's overkill. You cheekily replaced need with should so you didn't answer the question.

>need

it's not the Bill Of needs

move to the states and you can have all you want

people get shot regardless of wether 'everyone has guns' the gun culture there means a lot more gun crime happens but it's centuries too late to say no.

retarded shit aside, gun crime is typically illegally acquired guns in the first place, god damn I remember cameron telling the french they needed better gun control after the paris attacks, YES, BECAUSE MUHAMMED BOUGHT HIS AK-47 AT THE LOCAL FRENCH GUN STORE YOU RETARD.

rifle receiver pistols are for poorfags/tinfoils who can't afford/don't trust the paperwork for a proper PDW.

Why are Americans so obsessed with CARS that they're even willing to risk lives just to have them?

They're just objects...

>They're just objects...
You should know better than anybody nigel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord

You cheekily implied that it was overkill.

The reason we feel so strongly about guns is because without guns we literally would not exist as a Nation. It took guns to conquer the savages. It took guns to fight off the British rule to establish sovereignty. It took guns to win WWII and every war since then.

America is a Nation built on the foundation of gun ownership and use. Now there is a sense of peace but make no mistake. If shit hits the fan or some kind of dirty bomb and invasion occurs. It will not just be our armed forces, but our armed citizens that defend our way of life. The way we see it Americans on a whole should be expected to be responsible and reasonable. I would have no issue whatsoever with a trained and protective baby sitter or school teacher watching over my children while being armed. No normal person poses any threat.

Obviously dindus are a massive fucking statically outlyer but on a whole. America is strong and safer with guns then without. If there are some deaths and shooting then that is simply what we must accept as human condition.

Unlike liberals or simple minded anti-gun hate mongers I blame the person. Not the tool. Especially if that tool is safe in 99.99% of everyone elses hands and makes us all far safer overall.

I'd rather ban muslims who are fundamentally incompatible with Western ideals and will commit acts of violence and terror before I strip citizens of their ability to combat it.

Needs more face desu

A FUCKING JACK

>Why are men so obsessed with women that they're even willing to risk lives just to have them?
>They're just objects...
>Discuss...

I didn't imply it was overkill, I explicitly said so. You could've just said you needed fully automatic guns to revolt against the state instead of going off on a red herring tangent. Even then, semi-automatic rifles work just fine.

Fully automatic works even better. If you want to get straight to that point yes. My weapons should be on par with current military standards that people could reasonable acquire if gun laws didn't prohibit it.

Right to bare arms obviously falls short when it comes to weapons of mass destruction or high explosives. Since those were not around when our bill of rights was written nor conceived yet anyone can agree that even regular citizens don't need 20lbs of symtex.

There should be restrictions for convicts, mentally ill people, or persons who have demonstrated an inability to proper weight consequences or reality. Other then that fuck off you faggot. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. There is no argument.

based bulgarian bro

It's about what they represent.
Dangerous freedom. The very thing our entire nation was founded on.

Sauce on this, I need to shoot my load.

Well no automatic rifles were invented by the time of the writing of the 2nd amendment either, so there is an issue with your consistency there.

Regardless, you have to draw the line somewhere. Hand grenades and other explosives are considered arms. The issue is that the constitution is intentionally ambiguous, so strict interpretations lead to unsolvable conundrums.

Computers weren't around during the time the delclaration was built.
Free speech doesn't need to be on the computer

>Regardless, you have to draw the line somewhere.
The fuck we do.

If they had them they would have used them. Working conceptual models were they just weren't practical at that time.

>no automatic rifles were invented by the time of the wringing of the 2nd amendment

Except there was already an feed loaded semi automatic weapon existing during that exact time that could outshoot 15 muskets.

Eat a shit I am not even reading the rest of your bait.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

His name is Gaben

>They're just objects...
then why ban them in the first place? it's a waste of effort

Need source on that.
You already read the rest of my post, don't lie.
And I can tell you're a massive gun autist.

If blacks and mexicans didnt openly call for my genocide and the media didnt laugh it off I might feel differently about firearms.

When 100 million people in my nation want to slaughter me, I want to protect myself. Euros do not understand and should never speak of the 2nd.

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Faggot.

Guns are fucking awesome. If you disagree, you're a ginormous faggot.

>rifle
oh god I'm laughing you are too pathetic

I swear this is the reading comprehension of the people who claim to read the constitution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle

hi

So do you believe people should be able to have hand grenades or larger explosives? What about a WMD? The line has to be drawn somewhere. Explosives are arms, but why do you need them to defend yourselves? Guerrilla warfare with rifles is sufficient to prevent state overreach.

I specifically said I don't believe people should have access to high explosives. If you are going to play the bait game at least into reply posts.

Grenade?
Ehhh it is on the line for me. I'd say yes because how many fucking grenade deaths do you know of?

C4 and other HE explosively that can bring down buildings?
No I think that is beyond the scope of the 2nd amendment which pertained to firearms which a single person would be firing at a single target at any given second. HE explosives with todays technology can topple buildings and kill thousands while being blocks away with a single button. T

To protect ourselves from the tyranny of evil people.

Want to know what it's like not to have these rights? Ask a Mexican or a Syrian, they have a lot in common.

Faggot limey detected.

They dont just give access to explosives to anyone user. You have to go through stringent background checks and the ATF practically lives with you for 6 months to make sure things check out. But once you have that license.... Oh boy.

Obviously a shill post, so I'll sage this. Even so, the Second Amendment protects the First. How difficult is that to comprehend?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>doesn't know the difference between arms and ordinance
Yanno those guys who dont have a clue about how a vagina works, yet still try to make statements about reproductive laws? You're that guy.

Explosives are destructive devices, not arms, but nice strawman attempt

>They're just objects...
Then why are people so afraid of them?

You weren't too clear of your position, more like rambling on your part. Note that this is typical behavior of gun nuts - they get so passionate and excited they fail to make a coherent or logical stance. Some people in this thread actually believe there should be zero limits on someones capacity to hold certain arms.

Was that supposed to be an argument?

Arms is any type of weaponry. The second amendment explicitly says arms with no context to interpret what this is defined as, so you are arguing semantics trying to make a futile point.

source: your ass

>Why are Americans so obsessed with guns that they're even willing to risk lives just to have them?

See

>Americans are so obsessed with freedom that they're even willing to risk lives just to have it.

Nobody expects Motherland to ever really get this.

Oh look, a remainfag is still butthurt. Go bin some knives to make yourself feel better.

Sad you get triggered with basic inquiry.

dick is hard right now
can you tell me more about this thing

look out for user, master of psychology

When I can legally own weapons such as Fighter jets and Warships, I believe it is stupid to ban automatic weapons because they're """"""""overkill""""""""

>File: 1464569997252.jpg (1.39 MB, 1097x1086)

Would.

Your M14 (I'm assuming that's what it is?) looks almost as sexy as my Mini-14.

Good on you, user!

If you are gonna get a mini-14 why not get a stainless steel and wood one?

That looks kinda mall ninja.

Closest I came to risking my life was when my glock fell off a shelf and hit my foot
>Norway
>mini14
When did they let you out?

actually, the way the supreme court is going, that seems to be their opinion re: the 4th.

Check out my flag.

This is the closest thing I can come to an AR15 in terms of functionality and ergonomics. It takes 2-3 years to get an AR15 provided that I have enough IPSC acitivty with a pistol.

I'm nearly there, though.

Until then, my Mini-14 is a great project of mine and my most beloved firearm.

Mine was acquired in 2013, two years after our Savior went to prison for killing off Cultural Marxist scum. The rifle is still legal to own.

>I don't believe people should have access to high explosives
>literally selling our rights down the river
fuck you.

Civilian ownership of anti-tank weapons, anti-aircraft missiles, and artillery pieces fucking when.

I have no idea to be honest. Americans are big babies and need to grow up.