Literally nobody cares about soccer in America. I work in downtown Chicago. Pic related, my office is on LaSalle street...

Literally nobody cares about soccer in America. I work in downtown Chicago. Pic related, my office is on LaSalle street, they filmed the dark knight here.

Take a wild guess how many people I've seen these few years wearing a US soccer shirt. I'll give u a hint, it's the same number of Chicago Fire (our MLS team) shirts I've seen: none.

In fact I wouldn't have even known the world cup qualifiers were going on if I wasn't on Sup Forums: I listen to Chicago sports radio every day on my commute, I talk to sports fans in my office every about sports every day, and I see thousands of people every day on the street and I hear bits of their conversations. U know what they're talking about?

They're talking about the Blackhawks and getting another cup despite only half of the players from 2016 being on the team now.

They're talking about the bulls and how the front office is fucked for betraying Jimmy butler for some dog shit

They're talking about Mitchell trubisky and his potential as a franchise star for the Bears

They're talking about the Cubs and about the fact that they should have swept the nationals in this next world series run

They're even talking about the dog shit white Sox because they have arguably one of the best farm systems in all baseball and the future of their team

Guess what nobody, and I mean nobody care about: fagball and anything related to it, especially the world cup

That's just the sad truth of it. Nobody in Chicago and in the rest of America cares about povertyball, and we never will.

>wall of text
>redditspacing
>being obese
*kneels*

damn straight, fucking eurofags think they kill our infant soccer team they own us.

pathetic.

Jesus what a massive faggot

Sure, sure, you don't care.

>being worse than banana countries like Honduras, Panama and Trinidad & Tobago

cant even deny this

So basically in the USA you care about shit nobody else in the world gives a shit

We don't "care" about it because we aren't good at it
But we do care

I've literally never heard anyone discuss boreball, hockey, or apehoop. It's usually football and football. Fuck off retard.

>only relevant sport worldwide
>USA sucks
>hurr durr le we don't care
What a time to be alive. Loving every we don't care post

>I wrote a lot to say I don't care

I dont think you know what "literally" means, child.

>t. Juan Rodriguez

I'm in Wisconsin and a huge soccer fan. I'd wager 19/20 people had no idea world cup qualifying is even a thing. It is like the Olympics here, something with a bunch of other countries every four years. I'm literally shaking right now, but the sweeping majority of the nation has no idea the US even needed to qualify to go to the world cup.

Whats it like living in Chicago? I've heard good and bad things.

>I'll write a novel and post it on Sup Forums, that'll show how little I care

I got push notifications from three separate news sources that the US failed to qualify

>from Wisconsin

Kys my man

I've lived in Chicago for a few years but I've since moved back to the suburbs of Chicago. I hated living there. The liberalism in this city is seething, everyone here is the exact same. They all drone on about the stupidest shit.

In terms of violence and shit, everything you're hearing is 100% true: most of this place is a nigger shit hole. But the key word is most: the white areas of Chicago (where I work and lived) are among the safest, richest, and best places in the entire Midwest, despite our crushing taxes and massive budget issues

I would have preferred Team USA kick ass and do well in the World Cup, but on the bright side this means I won't have to deal with scarf wearing soccer hipsters/faggots/euroweebs during the world cup.

GRINGOS PUTOS

t. Chimpcongo Burrs fan

ameriCACAns

>The liberalism in this city is seething
written like someone who lives in the cornfields and has never spent more than a few hours at a time here.

>Blackhawks
>Bears
>Cubs

Sounds so fake and commercial.

>says he don't care
>then he goes into a seething fit

Lmao I was born and raised in the elite western suburbs you dirty street rat. You can enjoy inhaling rat and pigeon shit while paying that pop tax to fund the welfare of the coon about to car jack you on your way to a game of thrones viewing party, u fucking cuck.

You might as well be from Afghanistan son get the fuck outta here

>le "we don't even care lol" all over again
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just threw out a 15 dollar sandwich the size of a CD because I remembered I didn't see the coon who was making it wearing gloves, esse.

How much do you think I care now? I can hear your poverty and the sounds of a narco raping your sister from here in my air conditioned bedroom

>What did you just say about me you little bitch I'll have you know

*makes a thread about the subject he alleged not to care about*