Her email

[email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YkxNJ
youtube.com/watch?v=h6spBi4EGhs
youtube.com/watch?v=0GDdzNrJNpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

Mods are banning this because it's a call-to-arms, not because an opposing group infiltrated Sup Forums.

a call to arms is the foundation america is built on

rise up! defeat the oppressors!

Curious—what kind of "call to arms" are off limits? No one is proposing doing anything illegal.

We're not even doxxing—this violent organizer spelled out her name on national television.

Weak and gay.

>faggot/10

Nazis stage rally
>Antifa bring 200 friends
>Nazis bring 20
>Nazis March
>Antifa attack
>6 Antifa get stabbed
>1 Nazi gets hurt
>Police protect Antifa
>March is legally over after 2 hours
>Antifa claim victory somehow

Whole story

in the wise words of Justin Tredeau: "If they defeat you, you win."

BUMP!

She's apparently a teacher at MLK High School archive.is/YkxNJ report this!

Antifa caught sheathing knife.
youtube.com/watch?v=h6spBi4EGhs
10 seconds in

Bumping for justice

Why do they think protesting and stabbing people works?

bump

Is that supposed to be a wound? Wouldn't a wound around the head or face bleed all over the place?

Same reason they think blocking traffic will. Kike soros pays them to riot.

Isn't that a nigger who got stabbed?

You guys do know that raiding is against the rules of Sup Forums right?

You cant do this

This is why I'm simply a Christian and not a nationalist. Love your enemy otherwise some crazy stuff like this happens. God forgive these poor souls. As a Christian you can disagree without the urge to use violence.

Antifa faggot.

i'm not suggesting a raid just doing a public service by providing information

here you go fellas

It's not raiding if we're reporting criminal behavior to those who need to hear about it.

Hey, I know you redditors are new here. You probably read online about some "epic" raids we did back in the day, but just so you know, this sort of behaviour is technically against the rules

>B-but it's not a raid! It's not doxxing!

No, that's exactly what you're doing here. You want us to harass her. Go post this on reddit or something. It's one thing to show proof of some wrongdoing she may have done, and it's another thing to pretend we're your personal army.

Then report it to law enforcement. What the fuck are we supposed to do with her email address and her employer's information?

There is a vast, vast difference between finding someone's personal information and name and raiding them and a public figure giving out her name willingly.

Bump

We're her to the employers because the children she teaches may be in danger. Would you want your kid being taught by a member of a low-level terrorist group (according to the FBI)? She needs to be investigated by the school immediately. And, some already have contacted the police.

>and a public figure giving out her name willingly.

It's still raiding. Now go report her to her local police department. Sending shit to her Facebook isn't going to do anything. I already know what will happen. She'll start complaining about people harassing her (I wonder who those people would be) and then she'll try to get sympathy from the media, which will be very easy, I guarantee it.

No, just fuckin' report her. Give her no ammunition.

There's nothing on the planet prettier than a white face smashed to pieces, and I'm happy that I'll be seeing more and more of those. It's over. Fight if you want, it doesn't matter. Whites are over, and you fucking know it.

this is hilarious and RaRe

its ok well just shoot you if you come on our property

Her info is already public. I made no such requests.

Leaf go admire some Trudeau quotes.

this, she should NOT be allowed to influence young minds if she calls for that type of violence

>lol yea maybe it's doxxing but the end justify the means so who cares

looks like we've been overrun by mgtow leftist cucks who have no principles

He pays them to riot.....to get ultra-nationalist right wingers riled up....but Sup Forums isn't ready for that redpill, evidently. They'll keep playing into the jews game.

ChEcKeD

also, they are a low level terrorist group ?

Uh huh.
Are you mad your fascist gender queer mates got their guts slashed/heads smashed today?

>to get ultra-nationalist right wingers riled up
citation needed

Something's fishy. There's hundreds of MLK schools, why would this be the one with such a common name? To add, public schools end in exampleschool.(state abbreviation).us

Furthermore, a Berkeley email would end in ".edu"

I'm going to go ahead and say not your personal army.

GTFO Leaf. Maybe you're cucks over there, but over here in Burgerland we want to protect our children from leftist terrorist scum.

It's not raiding the public pays her fucking salary and they have a right to know she's involved with cramming propaganda into children's minds.

>Just report her

To who? all the authorities want it kept quiet and swept away.

DE-SPELL !
E
-
S
P
E
L
L

You posted the citation you needed.

Yep.

Shouldn't you be sucking dog cock?

His goal is not to agitate right wing groups. It's to kill all white people. There has been no meaningful right wing response you retard yid.

Got some news for you, killing all white people agitates right-wing groups in the West.

And the police would not arrest her then and there for encouraging violent actions against guaranteed free speech and a lawful assembly.

This. They'd do the same in a heartbeat.

Source: the last few years of bs virtue signals

Well, she IS a terrorist. Watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=0GDdzNrJNpY

>get illegals and foreign nations in using ANY means

Wise words,
people gonna qoute him like gandhi some day.