Do you guys honestly anyone in America that isn't gay, a hipster, or Hispanic cares about some soccer game?

Do you guys honestly anyone in America that isn't gay, a hipster, or Hispanic cares about some soccer game?

This is just cringey. I come to talk about the rangers and blues game and their is like 100 threads about some soccer game America lost.

Post about it during Euro hours their is hockey to discuss

Only liberals, gays, minorities and little kids care about it

>their is hockey
Your retartedw

>football is the only world relevant sport
>usa sucks at it

Jesus Christ, this is like an early Christmas or something.

>

>W-we don't even care, guys, r-really.
aхaхa

Look nobody cares about hockey

The rink is too small and you can't even see the puck on TV

People only want to see fights and necks getting slashed by skate blades

funny cus world cup woman usa match did 20 million views on espn in 2015. way way more than hockey game ever in usa

>le "we don't even care lol" all over again

7-1 bitch

And if Brazilians are so good at football then why isn't the Brazilian professional league the best in the world?

It's because you are all incompetent monos

We litterally don't how is this so hard to comprehend? Soccer gets as much coverage here as our sports do in your countries. There is a reason that football, baseball, basketball, and hockey are bigger here.

And hockey is elite sorry their aren't any Mexican midgets in it like your precious soccer

>Muh not good so it sucks.

Typical selfish burgers. I blame the head injuries

There is no coverage of this by our sports media. I litterally had no idea this game was happening tonight

>And if Brazilians are so good at football then why isn't the Brazilian professional league the best in the world?

He really thinks any other league would be good without a set of godlike Brazilian players backing them up. Keep being delusional.

Burgers
>Muh best or it's no good

Brazil is a fantastic football nation with historic local teams and a based massive Regional Tournament.

Fuck you

It's boring and for pussies

So a sport not based on skill but
>Muh Strength only

No wonder America is so selfish; all strength no brains.
Try Rugby lad

It's the World Baseball Classic all over again, until we won. Then it's the best thing ever.

>nigger taking down NFL
>latinos taking over soccer
>latinos taking over MBL
>soon Canada will do the same with NHL

yeah... you dont' care at all

It’s an okay sport. I’ll watch it because of italian origins. Can’t get into it because of scheduling, but it can be a good sport

>What is Baseball?
>What is Golf?
>What is the NFL?
Vs your stop-start-muh-advert sports
>Oy vey lets shove some more ads in this boring game
>Cheerleaders
kek
Rugby is better

Baseball and hockey require much more skill than kicking a ball around

BASED Pacino

Dude more people play soccer than football or hockey here. The league is expanding like crazy. More people watched the World Cup final than the finals every sports league except football. It's not small by any means.

Oh the ads argument. Yawn have anything new? It's a bit stale

Where do you live Seattle? In NY that is not the case at all. I want to see your numbers

Cricket beats both
>muh boring
Watch 20/20 then.

It's true so it stays fresh.

Brazilian Football is a shithole of corruption scandals and our money compared to the Biggest european leagues is nothing.
But our players are the best. Do you even Neymar, Gabriel Jesus, Coutinho, Casemiro, Marcelo, Dani Alves, Alisson and others?

Seriously, how do you manage to lose to trinidad?

Kek ok paco in your dreams. Soccer is for little kids to play until they are old enough to play a real sport. If soccer is so big here why do no sports commentators or broadcasters cover it? If it's on the radio or t.v. it's a meme blurb. And of course a game that comes once every 4 years will have good ratings for the novelty of it. Same reason the NFL always sells out in England and Mexico

We hired Arena, squandered the croat, tried using MLS players instead of national ones and a whole other mess.

I'm hoping we fire everyone but the croat.

HAHAHAHAHA

Which ones? The last world cup final, where we weren't even playing, go more viewers than the NBA finals, the World Series, and obviously NHL.

27,314,274 watched the World Cup final here in 2014. 18 million watched the NBA finals that year. 23 million watched the final World Series game.

Even our game against Portugal drew 18 million people in that world cup.

It's no Super Bowl, but that's become more of a social gathering than anything.

how come these damage control threads happen everytime the US loses? yet if they win the whole catalog is filled with praise and nobody bats an eye?

You realize the NBA finals, world series, and NHL happen every year not once every four years? Look at the daily ratings look at the attendance. Look how MLS attendance plummets after the novelty wears off. Why doesn't soccer get more coverage by our media if it's so popular? It's basically the Olympics to people here

Youd shitpost if you beat America in basketball or football

The novelty of something we aren't even playing in? Get real. Americans don't exactly watch the Cricket world finals and that's a novelty.

MLS draws about 1 million per game on TV broadcasts. NBA draws 1.9 million. MLB 2 million. NHL about 1 million. NFL has 17 million average per game. MLS is bottom, but it's nothign scoff at exactly and it's rising as the league expand.

predominantly american site that only cares about soccer/football when we win.

I love seeing the damage control cause holy shit most of us are fair weather fans.

True, but that still proves there's interest in soccer. Or else they'd watch everything that happened every 4 years because of the novelty.

I don't know if we even have a basketball team, the broadcasted sports on national TV are always football and cycling, if a colombian is racing.

Keep in mind the NFL has an absurdly small amount of games just to juice numbers,

This is unironically true. Literally no one was talking about this at work today.

Ya of course soccer is bigger than cricket people in America don't even k ow what cricket is. And you've been saying the MLS will overtake hockey and basketball for ears and it never happens. Remember the New York Cosmos that at a time was the biggest thing in the 70s than died when pele left? Soccer can't grow here our media and American leagues won't allow it

>w-we don't care about it

Ya you just suck at it

It's already overtaken hockey in viewership though.

And that's the point. Nobody gives a shit about cricket here, but people do care about soccer.

Colombia actually does have a basketball team they just don't give a shit.

Most non american countries just parade theirs around during the olympics anyway.

It's true though, basketball isn't broadcasted here at all, probably because we suck at it.

You forgot degenerate gamblers

I had +EV on USA!!!1

>overtaken hockey in viewership

lol no.

99.9% of Americans had no idea there was even a povertyball game on tonight. It was on BeIn Sports for fucks sake. Maybe like the 8th most popular sports channel in the US? They normally air big sporting events like Getafe v Deportivo and St Etienne v Toulouse

Not in the north where white people live. Maybe in the Mexican south and west

>hockey is elite
>USA is shit in hockey
doesn't quite work out by your logic

This loss is the best thing that could ever happent to us desu

Because people assume we would win.

We're the second best in the world and growing better every year. We will be the best in a decade

Hipster lives matter

Soccer is growing and I am confident this loss will not do anything negative for its popularity in this country. Urban areas like soccer, urban areas are still getting MLS teams. Without cities you wouldn't have handegg, boreball, or iceskating either. As soccer grows in these cities it will grow nationwide

>"w-w-we don't care"

meanwhile it is actually the no.1 trend in the US on twitter and google, literally the most talked about topic in the US right now

but nice damage control anyway, cletus

Without a doubt. I can't tell you how relieved I am that I don't have to listen to try-hard hipsters pretending to care about this shit anymore.

Americans will pay attention to the world cup if the US team is doing well. Outside of that virtually no one gives a shit about soccer (except as a recreational activity for children). Anyone who has spent any time at all in the US knows that.

Maybe 0.1% of the population will give a fuck that we didn't qualify for the world cup. Most people won't even be aware tomorrow. That's how little the average American cares.

Basically soccer is equivalent to your typical Olympic sport like shotput or bobsled. Americans will pay attention for patriotic reasons once every 4 years if we're winning. Otherwise no one cares.

>their (sic) is like 100 threads about some soccer game

so you... started another one

yeah people are freaking out, they had no idea we could even miss the world cup mohammed

soccer is gay sports

>Twitter as a resource

You probably think American actually cares / watched the BET awards too LMAO

>US out of WC
>no one here watches world cup now
>soccer stays irrelevant

We literally won tonight desu

Most of those are people saying they didn't know the game was happening and that you could not qualify for the world cup. Read em

>Not in the north where white people live.
Minnesota United's attendance already bigger than the Wild's; Seattle's avg is 43k. The worst in the league is Dallas actually.

This

Let's all kneel at the World Series (whatever that is lol) #SoccerIsGay #SoccerIsHipster #FuckNoCommercialBreaks #MAGA

the tweets are amazing too

>50k capacity vs 20k capacity
hmm

>second in the world
>isn't even top 20

>Alisson

So at least half of the population

>field

MN United played at a football stadium this year and basically gave tickets away. They are not in any way shape or form even remotely in the same stratosphere of popularity as the Wild.

>second best in the world
Nice delusions. More like fourth, or even fifth if the Finns are in the mood (like they were in the last Olympics)

This is hilarious and all, but I legit feel bad for pulisic

Talking about hockey not soccer mud man

The types of "people" that play are half female and the males are middle/upper middle income soft ass kids the quantity don't mean shit. Soccer attracts a shit-tier athlete here

>'no one cares' vs 'an elite sport'
hmm indeed

Nope, here are some current tweets

>hockey
>oh he means that ice skate thing Americans and leafs do
That is the top 20 world rankings for hockey. Not soccer kek NZ wouldn't even be top 50 for that.

>Britt McTrashy is still alive

>Burgers are bad at something
>LOL WHO CARES THAT THING IS FOR POOR PEOPLE AND LOSERS ANYWAY

There is a reason why burgers make their own sports. They can't compete. And when they do, and lose, they pretend to care about something else. Just think about it carefully, analysing each major relevant sport and you'll find out the truth.

>Handegg
No possible way to find out if they're good or not.
>Baseball
Empty stadiums. Nobody plays. Full of beaners. And they know the japs would beat the fucking crap out of them if they had to face each other with the best they got.
>Basketball
This is the only sport where they're better than the rest, but do americans really pretend to be represented by nigs in 2017, with their current president? That would be funny
>Hockey
Leaf stuff, and no one cares. Can't even see the fucking puck. INB4 my economic elite sport.
>Car racing
Again, there's a reason why the have their own competitions. They just can't into Formula 1 or Rally.
>Football
LMAO

They do dominate the Olympics in a lot of individual competitions nobody cares about.

we are unironically donald trump

Enough?

Face it cletus, outside of your trailer trash park, your countrymen do care I'm afraid

Today is probably the darkest day in American sports history....certainly the most embarrassing one.

>there are "people" who actually care about divegrass
embarrassing

We actually don't. Only spics and faggots do.

I had no fucking idea there was a game on today, nor would I watch, nor would anyone else I fucking know watch.

Baseball is majority white we have articles complaining about how white it is. And we play in the world baseball classic

And the Olympic events we compete in are far from irrelevant

One of the core problems is that we have little to no youth coaching infrastructure.

>anti Trump faggots crying

You're literally proving our point.

>Why doesn't soccer get more coverage by our media if it's so popular?
Maybe because the other leagues are scared shitless of football? I mean, as far as I know baseball is losing support day by day, and hockey is mostly a midwest/north meme.

People want blood.

This, based greatest ally.

Americans like playing soccer as a recreational activity, and it's an especially popular option for young children among parents.

Americans are generally not into soccer as a serious sport on part with football, baseball, etc,where lots of people watch the pro leagues and the high school level is super competitive.

As far as the world cup final, there are more than enough immigrants here to make it a widely watched event even if not a single native born American watches it.