>Saturday November 4 - Showtime US
Deontay Wilder vs Bermane Stiverne
Shawn Porter vs Adrian Granados

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z94t81BkK0c
youtube.com/watch?v=l9zhCd4i8kg
youtube.com/watch?v=7cfFnC9Xb6I&t=108s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i've been memeing so hard that i didnt realise canelo never said 'wer are u' it was just 'jew are nexs my fren'

lol

What happened?

Somebody mentioned Saad Muhammad in the last thread, he was really something else

youtu.be/z94t81BkK0c

World Cup shitposting

Shame we didn't get Matthew Saad Muhammed against Michael Spinks

youtube.com/watch?v=l9zhCd4i8kg

Soccer blows

I'd take Spinks but it would've been a great fight. LHW was so fucking stacked in the 80's

you working out today, /box/?

Oh sweet Lord

I was like :
>/BOX/ WHERE ARE JEW MY FREN!!!

What shit form

Why do girls pretend to workout

got a problem?

Why can women enjoy from such low standards of credibility.

You just know that there are people who will put this slow telegraphing sloppy slag on a pedestal.

>Dr Alvarez, i'm T.I.T'S
>jew don get to bring fren

HHHEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO

>tfw no one under 147 can touch you

>I'm Elie Seckbach...Reporting!

What's the date on this? I thought Linares split from that rack?

few months ago.

Kek, He is always throwing shades on Ig like "I'm better alone..." What a turd.

did she cuck him?

If Crawford, Spence, Thurman and Wilder had been footballers, would the USA have qualified for the World Cup?

Why is Lubin getting such a big step up? Isn't he supposed to be a super prospect? Surely they could bring him up better.

He's the real deal.

>big names

Umm jazza dickens?

he said in sparring you fucking wetbrain

Sparring means shit

can't stand t his account, people interact with it as if its not his manager talking

rigo prob doesnt even know he has a twitter

>sparring

but can he do it for real?

>rigo prob doesnt even know he has a twitter
No, hes stated before he manages his own Twitter.
Whether that's true or not is up for debate, but he definitely knows it exists and is funny as hell.

Anyone have that gif of Rigo laughing on his phone btw?

Maybe. She was always posting pics with other boxers. She just was with Crolla in his fight

/r/boxing: Max Kellerman, Roy jones
/box/: Al Bernstein, Paulie Malignaggi

i'd have to agree.

>getting cucked by a boxer you beat

Sad!

Fuck off. Paulie is the ultimate beta who admitted on live TV that Broner cucked him right after he got finished taking a beating by Broner. And then he got dropped by an MMA fighter IN BOXING.
Just because you faggots relate to him more doesn't make him /ourguy/.

Mauro and Bernstein are also cucks that despite being boxing commentators suck off MMA fighters for a living.
The HBO commentary team is the GOAT.

desu showtime, HBO, and Sky all have competent commentators.

Bernstein just talks about punch stats way to often and that annoys me.

Just imagine the sheer number of Britslags Whoregay is running through now

Joshua is getting £15m to face Pulev. Is he a bigger cashcow than Canelo already? Also, Wilder better book his plane ticket because holding that fight anywhere other than Wembley is flushing money down the toilet

He's in LA now. He was having dinner with Miss Venezuela the other day I believe.

Depends on how much money he makes off ppv. Someone post the guaranteed purses for Canelo/GGG

>desu showtime, HBO, and Sky all have competent commentators.

Honestly I hate all three. Woodhall and McIntosh for me. Clarke, Macklin and Barker are alright but Sky only gives them undercards and brings those two useless cunts Smith and Froch on for the big fights

young George was /aesthetic/

>Someone post the guaranteed purses for Canelo/GGG

Canelo only had a $5m guarantee but it must be much more than that after his cut of the PPV

Let's say there were 1.5m PPV sales. $70 x 1.5m = $105m. Network and cable provider takes 50%, that leaves $52.5m. I don't know what the purse split was, but let's say Canelo got 60%, that's $31.5m. So he's still richer than Joshua

@79.99 ppv with 1.3mil+ sold plus Mexican TV money +gate, must be around 40 million?

+sponsorship money

Groves vs cox is not worth of PPV

However Groves vs Eubanks Jr definitely is. Although I’ll be streaming illegally so why do I give a fuck

Joshua's highest possible payday in the foreseeable future is probably Haye if Haye can get past Bellew without getting injured. It'd for sure outsell Joshua vs Klitschko plus Joshua would be getting a bigger slice of the purse than he did as the challenger against Wlad. I reckon that'd surpass $30m and maybe approach $40m

I feel like ITV was thinking way too short term by putting Eubank on PPV already. If his last three fights had been on ITV4 he'd be one of the faces of British boxing right now and the Groves fight would be huge

He was the champ vs Vlad not the challenger. The only time he was challenger was against Martin and you know Joshua got most of that

Nah

will joshuas next fight be against the wba interim winner?

>He was the champ vs Vlad not the challenger.

Well either way it was a 50-50 purse split. I don't think Haye gets that at this point

My guess is that he'll face Parker in Spring. With Povetkin coming for the WBO, Parker will need to cash out at the first opportunity

Lomachenko

*upvotes*

Lol Paulie might have been cucked by Broner but he's not afraid to call bullshit about boxing any time there is and is the least biased. Al is a great commentator and gives insightful analysis during the fight and actually stick to It, unlike Max Kellerman who, as much as I love him, gets too pedantic about some historical stuff nobody wants to hear during the fight and is always acting like an insecure kid who has to give 5 different reasons for each argument because he's afraid to give his own opinion and pick a side so that he cant be proven wrong.
And also I didnt mention Mauro because I dont like him in fact.

No, Wlad was given the WBA Super title after Fury vacated, it was a unification bout.

post the best mayweather tributes

youtube.com/watch?v=7cfFnC9Xb6I&t=108s

Blame it on Eubank sr. He thinks his son is a super star already and wants to charge people to see him fight. I'm sure ITV could have gotten someone bigger to do a ppv but Eubank jr must have been cheaper

Vacant

No one cares about Haye any more mate, his biggest fight would be Tyson is he ever gets his fat arse in/on gear.

Failing that it'll be wilder

Paulie was one of my favorite boxers of all time and is now my favorite commentator.

He has a great podcast too called from Brooklyn to the world.

*whispers to you to mention the stupendous service that is ITV box office"

I thought he was from the jersey shore

*triggers autists*

...and that's realer than real deal holyfield

>Paulie was one of my favorite boxers of all time
Why?

need the get

Because he was talented and FUN. One of the few people in the sport with integrity.

He's a punchlet though

Stop lying buddy. Not even Paulie thought he was talented and fun

You boys gonna be tuning in to Telemundo for the Chavez story?

>p4p is stupid anyway

p4p only exists so manlets can feel like they mean something

kek

I can agree on fun, but talented?

*discredits heavyweights*

Haye is easily the second biggest draw in British boxing. The Bellew fight sold like 800k PPVs IIRC and the rematch will undoubtedly do the same. The fucker is on the telly constantly

it is stupid

Maravilla Martínez was top 5 p4p in his last year of activity and he was complete shit

Heavyweight is the easiest division anyway.
Prove me wrong

Minimumweight is the easiest. There are only 278 minimumweight pro boxers in the world

>google it
>no more than 48kg
wot? my 13 years old brother is heavier than that kek

how is it the easiest you have to take the heaviest shots you think taking heavy shots is easy?

the divisions with the biggest talent pools are the hardest

the divisions with the smallest are the easiest

>brb my fren gonna go visit Golobkeen in Kakastan

Tyson is bigger, and haye is washed up

it isn't the absolutely smallest but you do have a point, but still being heavyweight may require the most mental strength

>Has wins over more lineal heavyweight champs in history.

Truly the real deal

I feel like people who aren't boxing fans don't actually know who tyson fury is

Of course they do, he's batman

Fuck that came out weird. He has beaten the most amount of lineal champs in history.

how many pro heavyweights are there compared to the smaller divisions google didnt help

for me, its jeff horn

Nah doesnt work like that.
More KO power is just a source of unpredictability that allows boxer to get away with flaws and allow matches to be more competitive than they should because it lowers the skill required.
Windmill Wilder is the living example of that.
On the contrary in lower weight classes power is much less a factor and skill is way more predominant, which means to be the best you need to be the better and more skillful fighter.
The fact HW also age later and better just proves it even more, whereas in lighter weight classes the decline is faster and they cant rely on their abilities anymore.
I can see an argument for minimumwights from a statical point of view, but if we restrict ourself to let's say the upper 99% of population in terms of weight (let's say to anything above and including bantamweight), heavyweight is definitely the easiest because of that.

Holyfields is an odd fighter because he's an all time great, but his record isnt all that great 44-10

I also never realised he fought John Ruiz 3 times in a row