How good is Mexico's A team? I need something to bandwagon in the World Cup

How good is Mexico's A team? I need something to bandwagon in the World Cup.

Trash

Best team in América.

Then why do the Mexicans here talk about them like they're the shit?

Bandwagon a team with your heritage, no matter good or bad

>tfw rooting for England

but I'm Native American.

Then congrats, your an Injun that got Raped on Columbus Day

Awful. If you expect something from our NT expect getting btfo 5-0 against France.

Bandwagon Island, they are good guys

I don't know, i have never seen them play 2bh senpai

Based PEJE

abhorrent post.

Mexico's A team on a good day is better than the likes of Croatia, USA, Ecuador, Japan, Sweden, Ghana, Australia, etc. On a bad day, it's probably Ireland/Costa Rica/Peru-tier

>actually being a chairo
Mexico is bad enough already, you don't need Chavez.

Fuck Mexico. We let you in last time. I thought we were cool. You could have at least returned the favor. Fuck you Mexico. This was lame as fuck. Don't even try to say Honduras is actually good because that's some shit and you know it

>speaking to countries as if they are people
>>>r/polandball

jej

CHI

What's so funny about the truth?

This may be our best team ever stat-wise, but the team has no chemistry, players are being used out of position and our manager keeps using players that NEVER EVER deliver on the NT. Expect to be banged 4-0 by a good team every time.

You're better off bandwagoing Iceland, Japan, Ireland or even Panama

Best team in the history of football, unfortunately they never play when we lose

>France
Nah pham, btfo by some other team, but those dumb frogs always find away to lose in crucial situations lately.

meme answer: they once beat the dream team, with both shaq and laettner
serious answer: nobody knows who's the a team, most likely sucks as bad as the b or c team. Bandwagon Germany, Uruguay or Brazil.
>peje
>based
pick one