You and a platoon of Rangers are teleported back in time to Minas Tirith and you see this approaching...

You and a platoon of Rangers are teleported back in time to Minas Tirith and you see this approaching. How do you help to defend the city? Every soldier has an automatic rifle with 4 clips of ammo. One soldier has an M60 with a belt of 1000 rounds. The demo expert has 5 grenades and 4 Claymore mines. Every soldier also has a kabar knife.

Also LOTR Thread.

Use half of a dead body as a shield and charge into the fray

>clips

Summon Zords, stomp those fuckers.

just wait for the deus ex machina army to show up and kill all the bad guys

Drag a wounded person from battle while they shoot back with the machine gun I gave them

>4 clips
>clips
>Not magazines
>No info on magazine size

conquer and rape the Hobbits

>clips

>a platoon of Rangers
>Clips
>One soldier has an M60 with a belt of 1000 rounds
>The demo expert has 5 grenades and 4 Claymore mines

I's like you are just spouting shit you heard from Call of Duty

Ovioulsly theres not enough ammo to kill them all, so you ensure the gondor swordsmen always have a numerical advantage by managing the number orcs allowed to reach melee combat.

>M60
Are these charlie-killin' Rangers?
>It ain't me starts playing

looks like Kingdom of Heaven :D

>4 clips
>M60
>demo expert
Fucking painful when non-/k/ posters try to talk about anything mil related

I'd probably immediately get brutally killed by a nazgul.

Also,
>clip

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Enlighten us

>people will seriously respond to this thread.

I'd rather just feet and cunny threads desu.

>shoot gandalf in the face
>get hired by sauron
>secure harem of elf women

also
>clips

>clips

>he doesn't like LOTR threads

If one soldier is hauling an M60, and the rifles are automatic, they must be M16s or M16A1s. 20 round magazines.

read a book, nigger

Language is constantly evolving. If enough people call a magazine a clip then that's what it is. Deal with it

Lack of military knowledge aside.
>teleported back in time
You know LOTR didn't actually happen right? This thread reeks of underage.

Magazines can be any size, regardless of what weapon they are being used with. U. S. Army standard however is a 30 round magazine for an M-16/M4, not 20.

No? M60's served along side a wide variety of the Stoner family of rifles. From the XM15 to the M16A2. This includes XM177's, GAU-5's, 607's, even M4's as the M60 wasn't full phased out of some armories as recent as 20 years ago. Also, there were plenty of 30 round magazines in service during the Vietnam war, especially post 69'

if I call you a shit skin enough times that must mean you are one

Well. Lets get autism here.
A marine ranger on a standard patrol takes at least 8 boxes of bullets for his select fire sniper rifle and only the one with the tacticiam badge get extra claymores. a few will have commando so they will be useful in melee too.If anyone is running scavenger they can pick up ammo from dead enemies. Hardened would be good for getting collaterals in tight spots.

I like the ones that come with a demo disk

>descriptive linguistics

not even once, kys.

>Doesn't even know that Tolkien specifically said LotR is our world 6000 years ago

>no heart beat sensors
>no AC 130 when they get kill streaks

Their doom

Wait for the zombie pirate goasts

Don't know what 4 clips means, but let's assume 50 people with 100 bullets each, this is 5000 bullets, plus 1000 for the M60, that's 6000 bullets, if each one kills someone, it's still good night Irene to you.

The best you can do is hope to hit so hard with a death wave they get scared and run away.

If its just the Rangers and no one else, (Gandalf, Rohirrim, etc.) then it doesn't matter how many >clips you give them the Witch King and other Nazgul cannot be killed and will eventually btfo of everyone. Bullets might be able to kill their fell beasts, but the actual Nazgul will still break the gate with no Gandalf or barrow-blade cannot be stopped.

post this shit on /k/ I fucking dare you

I would take my boys to the highest ring of the city to try and wait it out and hope some wizards, horsemen or enemy ships that wait! have reinforcements in them.

>Bullets might be able to kill their fell beasts,

Bullets def. would kill the beasts given that a woman with smallish sword was able to decapitate one.

>please allow me to introduce my self

Use my knowledge of modern technology to quickly have the soldiers construct Gatling arrow guns spaced evenly along the wall. Since I also know that that the Orcs will use Grond to breach the gates, I have the sapper plant his claymores inside the gates to take out the trolls. We also use the grenades to take out Grond's haulers, causing them to waste more troops on using the thing.

MASKUSUMFINRICK

I betray my ranger brothers and join Trump's assault on Minas Tirith.

Shoot down all the nazgul

I would slide the barrel of the gun in and out of my rectum repeatedly moaning so deeply and with such enraptured pleasure that the advancing armies assume such a noise must mean we have a balrog on side and decide to cancel the attack.

Or at least thats what i would do if i was as total a faggot as OP.

>clips
>demo expert
Shut the fuck up.