cuck detected

when was it ever good?

it literally can't be both

"Sup Forums fucking sucks now, it was better before"
- some autist, since the date of Sup Forums's creation

hello! my fellow antifa broo!

>tfw Sup Forums as fuck
>tfw go to other boards for some entertainment and a break
>tfw tryhard newfags who found the place because of videogame drama are absolutely everywhere showboating and ruining threads

Sup Forums is no longer muh secret club sorry the internet has changed my friend

wat?
The Jews are the ones who founded Hollywood, retard.
They moved there to avoid paying that fucking faggot Thomas Edison who demanded fees to use "his" invention that he actually stole from someone else just like everything else he "invented". Fucker lived in NYC so they moved as far away as possible to avoid his BS.

>Jews don't like being Jewwed

But the cancer came with you and now they're doing the good thing of maJing you want to leave.

The cunnybot couldn't do it
The pretentious hipster bullshit couldn't do it
Our brothers from Sup Forums are doing it

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

baaaaack to

Sup Forums is the only thing making this sites worthwhile and not reddit 2.0 anonymous edition

>literally every trump tweet gets its own thread on a board of television and film

whats wrong?? you dont like it when foreign people with different ideologies and culture immigrate to the place you love and dont assimilate??? what are you a facist racist piece of shit nazi???!

>tfw I am the only white person left on Sup Forums

pol literally, and I mean this in the literal definition of literally, has the most redditors of any board on Sup Forums BAR NONE

it also have an average age of poster that rivals Sup Forums at around 16-17. it's a giant festering shitpool of underage memery that attracts more cancer than any other board on the site.

Sup Forumsfags would be allright if they'd shut the fuck up about immigrants and jews for a while

>not having a Jewish obsession
>2017

>top Sup Forums posts are mirrors of r/The_Donald
>everything from r/The_Donald becomes a Sup Forums thread

back to whence you came.

no your assessment is wrong
also you should leave

He's still best known for being in a TV show.

>tfw part of the eternal anglo cabal on Sup Forums
>tfw watching the Aryan race go extinct

heheheh

>>top Sup Forums posts are mirrors of r/The_Donald
>>everything from r/The_Donald becomes a Sup Forums thread

how would you know?

baaaack to

TV's been shit since 2011, and if memory serves which it rarely does Sup Forums wasn't even around back then.

>Finns
>white

Humor me. What other board on Sup Forums has as many redditors as Sup Forums, whose fraternization & relationship with /r/TheDonald is unlike anything else existing on Sup Forums.

It's the second biggest board behind Sup Forums, not because all the pre-chanology oldfags post there, but because cancerous newfaggots who were drawn by the zim zam trial & the election thought it was 'dank memes' in the same way that 14 year olds in 2008 thought chanology was 'epic lulz'

I'm not white, I'm anglo. Don't get it twisted.

>it's a "i take Sup Forums SUPER SERIOUSLY so I must bitch about Sup Forums 24/7" episode

lol get laid

>What other board on Sup Forums has as many redditors as Sup Forums,

probably Sup Forums or Sup Forums.