Is there a point to Open carry???

Why do right wing gun nuts pride themselves on being targets? I see these idiots walk around, cycle around Switzerland with their gun holsters showing off their guns like fashion accessories. Don't they know they'll be the first target if shit goes down??? Might as well put a red target on your back. Will these brainwashed Swiss ever learn?

Oh wait. Switzerland is the safest country in the world? Hmmmmm makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8xtNvfX73k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's to make criminals second guess themselves. Will you rob a liquor store if you see cops standing outside it or if you see dudes with guns in it? No. Robbers aren't looking for a shootout, most won't even shoot you if you refuse to give them money

Open carry is absolutely stupid. If I were a criminal, I'd off the douche showing off his AR-15 (and probably asking people "AM I BEING DETAINED?" when they complain about it) first.

Then I'd get my head blown off by the quiet guy carrying a pistol under his jacket.

Gib out'a muh country ya godayumn cugg.

>Open carry is absolutely stupid.

Yeah that's why the police do it. The police, and especially all soldiers, are absolutely fucking retarded. You nailed it.

Oh so you are a mass shooter? Ok that's fine, bit how about the 99.99% of people just looking for easy cash? Here a question you fucking leaf. Your baby mama just had her 14th kid. Your welfare check just ain't enough. You decide to rob a liquor store. One has 3 dudes with AR 15 rifles. The other one has an SJW feminist who hates guns. Who you gonna rob you dumb fucking leaf? Remember, you are just looking for money, ypu don't actually want to kill anyone like most robbers

Oh here we go again.

There is no open or conceald carry for avarge joe in Switzerland. Those pictures are people "transporting" (No mags in with ammo, no ammo in mags, service rifles without bolt carriers) their weapons. Excerpt from our Waffenrecht:

Guns may be transported in public as long as an appropriate justification is present. This means to transport a gun in public, the following requirements apply:

The ammunition must be separated from the gun, no ammunition in a magazine.
The transport needs to be as direct as possible and needs a valid purpose:
For courses or exercises hosted by marksmanship, hunting or military organisations,
To an army warehouse and back,
To show the gun to a friend or a possible buyer
To and from a holder of a valid arms trade permit
To and from a specific event, e.g. gun shows.[10]

Hmmmm so how come criminals always leave the bullets in the magazine and the magazine in the gun? Don't they realize that's illegal?

Gun ownership in Switzerland is closer to 1 in 3.
Bullet ownership is far lower than that.

Really makes you think...

I told you how it is. Its horrible gun law. Our gun culture is based on national defence, not personal defence...

Its actually no problem to buy and store ammo legally, a lot of people just choose not to and buy at the range if at all...

Yes, normalizing guns you fucking m o r o n

What type of guns do you people shoot? you primarily use your service rifle? or do you just buy whatever you want like in the US?

It's not like we need personal defence in Switzerland, outside of home defense.

I mean, I'm pretty sure we get like 30 gun murders a year and most of them are drug related crimes

>There is no open or conceald carry for average joe in Switzerland. Those pictures are people "transporting" (No mags in with ammo, no ammo in mags, service rifles without bolt carriers) their weapons.

Dumbass we all know that. I thought the Swiss were supposed to be really smart, don't shatter my illusions please.

You can mostly buy whatever the fuck you want aslong as it's legal. I have a shotgun for home defense because using the service rifle for that would destroy the walls hard.

Our gun culture is different from the US though. We don't do it for the guns, we shoot for the marksmanship.

People go to the shooting range with their rifle every weekend, empty a mag or two, then go home. You don't really have shit like people collecting exotic weapons here much.

Police don't open carry because it's a retarded way of getting your AR-15 stolen and then your gun used to kill you and the crowd. It also a way to make everyone around you uneasy. Don't be an autist and conceal your carry.

>You don't really have shit like people collecting exotic weapons here much.

soo.... pretty much your friends have all been lying?

What percentage of people would you say take their service rifles to the range at least once a month for pleasure? As in not any sort of mandated rage time or qualification, just "oh it's a nice day, I'll go make some noise".

>Police in America don't open carry

How common is it for a criminal to rob a police officer?

>One has 3 dudes with AR 15 rifles. The other one has an SJW feminist who hates guns. Who you gonna rob you dumb fucking leaf?

Did you actually read my post? Of course I would rob the SJW feminist.

> don't shatter my illusions please
Don't know bout that, senpai.
Why would we want to lie about or even change something that works better than everywhere else in the world.
My educated guess is that is you tried to actually to be more like here, maybe it'd work better for ya ya know.

A mix of open carry and concealed carry is best.

If a large percentage of people are concealed carrying then criminals don't know who is a defenseless victim and who can put them six feet under ground.

People open carrying drives home the point to idiot criminals that can't understand the concept of potential victims concealed carrying by visibly signaling that they won't be able to commit their crime without opposition. If enough people open carry, then they can't simply attack the open carry person first because the other open carry people will be able to respond.

>believing low crime is because of guns & not homogeneous population

>Believing that the heavily armed population doesn't have at least something to do with it

Do bongistans even try?

Do you only think in black and white? Nigger, just because it's rare doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

First off there is no mandated range time. People do it on their own time because it's a hobby and/or they want to keep their sharpshooting in check.

Out of the people I know, probably around 55-65% do it regularily. That includes women.
There's definitely less people doing that in the cities though. I have no idea. Maybe 25% overall? Can't tell. Cities like Geneva and other leftist heavens are sure to drag the number down.

>My educated guess is that is you tried to actually to be more like here, maybe it'd work better for ya ya know.
Everyone starts crying "rayciss" whenever we try to get rid of the niggers.

>How common is it for a criminal to try to rob a police officer in America?

It happens time-to-time, when a criminal tries to rob an off-duty policeman. 99.9% of the time it's the worst, and last, decision the criminal makes. in his life.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8xtNvfX73k

>believing Switzerland is heavily armed
If having a trigger lock constitutes rendering a gun not an arm according to SCOTUS, then having no bullets DEFINITELY counts.

>switzerland
>homogeneous

DONT EVEN NEED TO SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE
JUST NEED THE SAME SKIN COLOUR

The safest cities are those with the most homogeneous populations not those with the most guns. Look at your own country's stats.

Yes, because police are actually trying to maintain the peace and not attention whore.

Oh my goodness. If HIllary is elected I'll move to Switzerland. That country seems absolutely based.

Never said it was pure cause and effect, but it is a funny coincidence. Also note, that heavily armed Switzerland has a 0.000 genocide rate forever.

Can you say the same for disarmed Cambodia? Disarmed Armenians when the Turks got them?

Is switzerland homogenous and not filled with niggers? It sounds like a dream world.

The Swiss are never armed on the streets though, they're practically carrying around clubs rather than guns because they're not loaded.
So tell me again how having loaded guns at home prevents street crime.

> Cities like Geneva and other leftist heavens are sure to drag the number down.
Yhea, I live in Lausanne and out of the top of my head I don't know a single person who even owns a gun besides the army one.
You Röschti ?

well fuck

Canton Lucerne, not in the city though

>The Swiss are never armed on the streets though

>Literally carrying guns around on the streets.
>Not armed on the streets.

So carrying weapons is really great (when you do it)
And really horrible (when we do it)

So by definition you consider us to be subhuman, untermensch.

That's all the reason we need, to know we need to keep guns forever. (learned the lesson of history)

> implying that picture wasn't taken exactly because the situation wasn't so out of the ordinary

>let me tell you about life in your country
jesus dude

>literally this retarded

I just said they're not loaded and may as well be clubs.
Also, whilst you may occasionally see people carrying UNLOADED guns they're not actually that common.
Probably not even 1 in 30.

not really. We don't have many niggers though.

Thing is because we're not in the EU we get to kind of pick and choose between immigrants so we get the least retarded groups. As far as third world immigrants go, anyways.

So we have lots of serbs, italians, albanians and some sir lankans. We also recently imported a batch of ethiopians.

We also have tons of white middle/upper class immigration. Who tend not to apply for citizenship because they hate how uncucked we are, luckily, so they can't vote for the green parties. Looking at you, Germany.

Have you retards ever been to Switzerland?

Hello Fellow Country man

Why do we need guns when people can just throw bullets at criminals and tell them they have a gun? A criminal is going to think that you do have a gun because you showed him you have bullets

2nd bait thread you made today buddy go fuck yourself

That was a rancid strawman, try harder next time. These gun nuts really don't have any intellectual faculty to defend their beliefs.

We are not defending our beliefs, we are defending our lives, from you.

And our guns. And we're pretty good at it. That's why we can laugh in your face so hard.

>We are not defending our beliefs, we are defending our lives, from you.
So you're further proving my statement. Why would you need to defend yourself from me?

Police don't need open carry to maintain the peace, so why would you?

>Word jumble responses.

That's pretty much what your side is reduced to. So don't be surprised when we keep our guns and keep laughing in your face. Forever.

So you're basically just an irrational gun nut that is incapable of defending his beliefs from a rational perspective? Keep throwing red herrings and getting triggered, I'm sure that will keep you satisfied with your life.

Insults from the enemy are a badge of honor.

Again you keep proving my point, you think I am your enemy or I disagree with your core beliefs just because I ask you basic questions. You gun nuts really lack the ability to make coherent arguments.

Oh man I'm not sure if Obama's the best or the worst.