What are some tropes you hate?

What are some tropes you hate?
>the homophobic guy is secretly gay

>obligatory friendship always wins trope

t. secretly gay homophobe

>love is anything more than a chemical reaction in the brain

>the black guy isn't good at basketball.

Seriously if you spend all the hours of the day thinking about and bashing gay people you probably have some unresolved issues. It's not normal.

All movies with at least one female lead and at least one male lead had them fall in love. Can't we have a movie where they are just really good friends and not lovers?

I don't even think that's a movie trope, are there examples? I've known several of these people in real life. It makes sense right, if you're not gay who cares what gay people do.

>if you're not gay who cares what gay people do.
I do. I don't give a shit if you're gay. If you're gay, it doesn't mean you should be a flamboyant faggot and shove it into my face though.

Stop going to gay dance clubs and that won't happen as much.

Just like the only people who think coprophagia is gross are people who secretly get off on eating shit?

You realize that disliking fags doesn't mean someone is thinking about it every hour of every day, right? That's a fictional false-dilemma.

I'm sure there are things you hate/dislike/think are gross. Does that mean you obsesses over them every day?

>The OP is openly gay

You don't tirelessly think about how gross coprophagia is every single day and have it fill you with hatred every time, does it?

the white gang mugging old ladies and breaking into houses

What if I just want to walk down the street in the middle of downtown in the middle of the day?

this. the only reason to care what someone else sticks in their ass is you're jealous they're not sticking it in yours.

>action scifi flick
>the male lead is a ruggedly handsome man employed in a practical trade
>the female lead is an improbably attractive scientist

Then ask your boyfriend when the pride parade is.

>OP uses Dr Katzpe pic to say something retarded

No, but you realize people can think fags are gross without thinking about it every day, right?

I hate fags and I'm gay

My boyfriend isn't a faggot though. He's just gay. That's my point.

xD

Oh. Okay. I dunno then. Sorry.

A passing thought that they're gross is okay. I accept that, I find lesbians gross personally.

But I think the guy you were initially replying to was talking about guys who just constantly think about stomping a fag's head in and such

>the only reason to care who some murderer kills is because im jealous hes not killing me

Scat fetishists aren't as numerous or flamboyant as fags tho.
I'm on Sup Forums everyday, I'm sitting here typing this message to respond to you. How would I not be thinking about faggots?

>if you hate pedophilia it means you secretly want to fuck children
Really jogs my noggin

>The mass murderer isn't a democrat

Not all homophobes are secretly gay, but all secret fags are homophobes

Just like real life!

this is totally a Sup Forums related thread xD

>reductio ad absurdum

>when a homophobic guy is secretly gay
Fiction

>when the guy that thinks the homophobic guy is secretly gay trope occurs in real like is gay
Reality

>if you're not gay who cares what gay people do
You'd think that wouldn't you. You'd think that everyone clapping when another celebrity turns gay are also actually gay. Apparently not

>horror movie
>african americans are afraid of the woods
>they keep talking about how black people never goes camping

you sound very sexually insecure

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>expecto patronum

Faggotry is subversive to the traditional values that made our society great. Also I'm scared to touch people because half of you have AIDS in your blood.

I'm honestly not sure if you're being serious.

i miss this thread probably one of the best i've been in (. .) (; ;)

speak for yourself my blood is full of midi-chlorians

Faggotry serves no purpose. Its only function is gay sex because all faggots are hedonists who only want to feel good by having butt sex with hundreds of people. Faggots are not born, they are exposed to degeneracy and become faggots because they have no values, look at the sissy threads on /gif/ where degenerates are literally turning themselves into faggots because masturbation is all they care about. And faggotry is spreading this mindset to youth and newer generations. Faggots have no dignity.

And people wonder why others think homophobes are gay.

>person or group of people see monster/alien/slasher villain/whatever
>instead of just saying they saw x, they keep saying extremely vague things that just confuse the listeners

or

>person or group of people see something paranormal or unbelievable
>they describe it exactly how it happened but without any self awareness of how crazy they sound
>then they get depressed because no one believes them

>herp derp caring about society and future generations is gay
Fuck you faggot. Faggots don't give a fuck about anything but themselves. Faggotry isn't sustainable unless you spoil the minds of children who aren't yours and fill their head with butt sex, hedonism and degeneracy.

faggotry lies at the heart of western civilization (greece & rome), you uneducated nigger

They were faggots when they were decaying and Romans knew faggotry was purely for pleasure and they despised it. They knew their lust for boys was a sin that needed to be controlled. Nice meme though.

>main character in horror movie has a mental condition
Bonus
>said character is a white writer

>if you kill your enemy they win

>black supergenius computer hacker

>OP is a faggot

This

>I'm hacking into the Pentagon/CIA etc.

Thanks, means a lot to me you'd say that :)

>5ft female character capable of taking out multiple 6ft+ men attacking her

>sci fi movie
>it's actually a corny drama with aliens

>zombie tv show
>it's actually a sub-standard soap opera with a few scenes of zombies being violently killed

>some kind of prophecy mentioned or a religious character is in a sci-fi movie
>the prophecy comes true or something happens that looks like a biblical image/reference

It's extremely normal, actually. Look at history.

>But I think the guy you were initially replying to was talking about guys who just constantly think about stomping a fag's head in and such
Those don't exist outside of movies.

homophobia isn't the fear of gay people. Its the fear of being gay. Because they already suspect they are.

>supernatural horror movie
>Christianity doesn't work against monster

The 100 so much

That's good to hear. I lived on Capital Hill/Seattle for a while, and got sick of all the "fags". All the bitchy fags who live to go clubbing and fuck as much as possible. I live in a small town now and have met a few gay guys that are just guys; into construction, working on cars, hiking. The further away you get from the gay community, the more laid back people are about it.

This ruined Interstellar.

>Autistic young kid who doesn't want to fight is the only one who can pilot the mech

>Enigmatic enemy ace wears a mask
Just kidding I love this one

>this insecure
Yep, a faggot thru and thru.

gays are the problem either way

really makes you think

Still no examples of this "movie trope" in movies
>op confirmed for homo

domo arigato
mr roboto

>female lead in an action movie is a conventionally hot quippy badass who can beat up dudes twice her size without breaking a sweat

boogie nights

>often by swinging round their necks by her thighs

One. How many movies does a trope need to be in to make it a trope? I'm thinking mor than one.

I don't consider myself a badass dude per say , but if a female Olympic gymnast wrapped her thicc athletic thighs around my neck I'd go down

the gay homophobe is mostly a myth

real closet cases are meek and intensely secretive about their private lives. most homophobes just find gay people disgusting.

The soldier dad in the American Beauty.

>Villain defeated by falling from high place

I personally know two of them. One is my cousin who tries to grab my cock when he's drunk and the other is a guy at work who is married to a woman and pretends he doesn't approve of homosexuality due to being a Christian but talks about homosexuals constantly. And he was a virgin until he got married at 26 despite living with his girlfriend for a year. He just isn't into girls.

>the OP is clearly gay
That's the worst one

Hitler was a closeted fag and hated gays

I don't give a shit if you're a fat neckbeard, but it doesn't mean you should be a stupid autist and shove it in my face.

That's why I don't shove it in your face, lad.

So people who criticize murderers are secret murderers?

Do you know what morals are? Of course you don't, shitdick.

t. autist

DUDE IF YOU DON'T LIKE FAGS YOU MUST BE GAY YOURSELF LMAO

>if you're not gay who cares what gay people do.

>if you're not a murderer who cares what murderers do
>if you're not a child molester who cares what child molesters do
>if you're not a gang member who cares what gang members do
>if you're not a psychopath who cares what psychopaths do
>if you're not a conman who cares what conmen do
>if you're not a woman who cares what women do
>if you're not a shiteater who cares what shiteaters do
>if you're not a suicide bomber who cares what suicide bombers do

Your logic is total shit.

It's called morality?

I'm tired of the "who cares" meme.

Psychopaths and sociopaths only care about themselves. But if you live in a society, you will naturally care about the behavior of others, and social norms.

being a retarded idiot isnt sustainable either

Well shiteaters usually don't change their Facebook profile pictures to brown, and then have tons of useful idiots do it in solidarity with people who love eating shit.

See, shiteaters generally know to keep their fucked up fetish a secret, and don't march in Shit Eaters Pride Parades where they eat shit in public.

>"I know you're in there somewhere!"
>character resists brainwashing

Oh yeah. All criticism is based on jealousy tottally.

When niggers criticize cops, they're just jealous.

When prosecutors criticized OJ, they were just jealous.

When people criticize the Catholic Church for being run by pedos, they're just jealous.

When people say a guy who died of AIDS was retarded for putting an HIV infected dick up his butt, they're just jealous.

Oh my fucking God. You just solved criticism. I am blown the fuck away.

You fucking moron.

Why is it that retards always default to "u just jelly"?

>the love interest's boyfriend is a complete douchebag

>The [character name] I know wouldn't do this!

It was banned many times in those society's. Taking it up the ass made you less than a woman in Greece. Why do you people spout Greece and Rome having pedophile cults as enlightenment?

gay people don't harm anyone (other than themselves maybe if you are religious and think they're going to hell), all other groups in your list harm other people (except women, and you really shouldn't care what random women do)