Why do trump supporters think it's okay to stab people who disagree with them?

Why do trump supporters think it's okay to stab people who disagree with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=81a_1466986811
rally.org/june26th
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You realize the niggers,spics,chinks attacked first and the nazis didnt get charged for stabbing those fuckers right?

I think it is okay to stab hippies, yes. It's practically an American tradition. Just be thankful we're not shooting you again.

info on the chick who led the antifas

That guy was shot, not stabbed

Just so you know the facts, 9 of the 10 victims that were stabbed were all protestors. How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history in 2016?

RACE WAR NOW

>shooting you again
>old example of someone shot in the past for same shit
>your comprehension

Bait my shit up

Haha a few stabbed faggots will scare off thousands of would be faggots.

How does your side lose when you outnumber the enemy by so much?

Yeah, I guess I didn't read it all the way.

In America we have pretty lenient self-defense laws. I'm surprised Soros and his goons don't know this.

Liberals will find a way to ban guns from this

antifas lost, they showed their true colors

Because people who aren't Trump supporters are subhuman and deserve death.

That the left is so intolerant they have to attack any form of right wing unity/whatever they disagree with?

A-OK

Stop making shit threads, nigger

>OP actually believes what he's saying

because violence is the only language trump supporters understand

Anti-whites BTFO

Spill the blood of traitors in the streets

First off that Trump supporter deserved to get beat up for being a racist. Second he got beat up with FISTS, trump supporters need to use knives to defend themselves.

Pathetic

nice bait bro
>here comes a race war

Hooliganism is not acceptable in America. If you attack anyone you have no right to expect them to simply fight back with fists. In fact you have literally no rights at all in many states.

>not sageing this thread

So you agree with what I typed then, correct? The statement seemed to just fly over your head.

>giving antifa terrorists free body piercings
everybody wins

ebin XD

don't talk shit about the vita you dick!

the chick who is the antifa "leader"

1 or 2 paid actors stab people.

>why are all you trump supporters stabbing people with AR-15 knives? Sup Forums BTFO how can you ever recover?

>says trump supporters shouldn't be violet
>says trump supporters deserved to get beat up
gg senpai

*violent
*senpai
don't know how senpai came out of that w h a t

>when they chimp out when they discover your a trump supporter your supposed to take your beating

>you can't defend your right not to be beat up because you have a lower social status as a FUCKING WHITE MALE

>you still think you can defend yourself from your trump supporting multicultural beating?

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?.jpg

Outside oberserver:

The left brought this upon themselves ever since San Jose. Theres a reason people go strapped+riot shields to Trump rallies now.

It will only escalate. The Left brought this upon themselves, and they will be dealt with accordingly.

Source of this madness?

>antifa gets stabbed with their own knives
>it's the people's defending themselves that are violent

It's true though. These leftist "activists" are nothing but disorderly agitators. They pour into our streets without permit, intimidate and attack people, and generally cause anarchy. Civic order matters. If these perpetrators will not fall into line, and if our police forces won't do what is necessary, I say police our own towns against these thugs.

Antifa especially. Antifa is nothing short of an international terrorist organization as far as I'm concerned. They routinely pursue political violence all over the western world.

They're a danger and they need to be brought to heel.

They were white nationalist stabbing Antifa communist scum, not Trump supporters

sacramento protest or something... im too lazy to have watching it live when it was happening... but there was a stream up some time ago that was never posted to Sup Forums since we're too distracted with celebrating and debating the brexit

>Denial ain't just a river in Egypt
i hope horsey gets fucking dick cancer

Why people are schocked by antifas getting killed? that should be the rule, not the exception.

>when they're violent it's terrorism
>when we're violent it's counter terrorism
Go ahead and violate basic morals then.

That's pretty rare

Ebin

liveleak.com/view?i=81a_1466986811

No such thing as a right or wrong side of history. There are only winners and losers. Those protesters were losers today

Because might makes right. Will to power, bro.

you must be VERY new here

ya fignewton

them, and the "black block", is analogous to middle eastern terr0rists trying to legitimately post on Sup Forums and make Sup Forums look like shit on CNN etc. it's poisoning the well of the platform called a legitimate protest.

My basic morals as an American that believes in our founding republican values of public liberty and civic order lead me to believe that subversive agitators are a poisonous element to the health and longevity of our Republic, and the appropriate response to dealing with that threat is force, wherever it is most expedient to administer.

Mobs cannot be allowed to masquerade as good citizens.

>Be antifa
>Attack someone
>Get rekt because you're a pussy faggot
>Cry to media about it
Par for the course, user. Par for the course.

lol one of the black dudes got hauled away on a stretcher. Dude might not make it they said

That is a great picture. I'm keeping it.
You can't have it back.

don't feed the troll.

>basic morals means morals i gained subconsciously through osmosis learning via the televised media and trendy fashionable morons.

kek

I hope that guy who got domed by the club was antifa.

what a shame

Oh shit! I forgot is THE CURRENT YEAR! I'm sorry!

I'd say the same, except that political violence by any party undermines the civic virtues of a democratic, civilized country.

spin masters cut, cut cut faster ....

They are collecting money here: rally.org/june26th

Not at all. Trends, fads, and most mass media actually avoid the moral principles I was mentioning. The principle of holding yourself to the same standards to which you hold others is a very old principle, found in everywhere from the Ancient Greek thinkers to Christ to Enlightenment philosophers.

It's not political violence, it's the restoration of order. Preferably, law enforcement should be handling this. These mobs should not be permitted to form in the first place. If they do not have permits to demonstrate, they are lawbreakers, and the thoroughfares have to be cleared of them. If the subversion has reached our law enforcement - and it has - and they are not authorized to do what needs to be done to restore order, then citizens have a right to defend their space from terrorist mobs. The same as we would any other tyranny, as Americans. Make no mistake, leftist mob rule is absolutely tyranny.

Those scumbags have already shown a propensity for violence and intimidation, destruction of property and prosperity. They want what someone else has and aren't willing to work to get it in a legal manner. No They deserve any and all violence they beget against themselves.

FOUR DEAD IN OHIO

RARE FLAG

But yeah, people are pissed, no big surprise. The Leftists were attacking Trump supporters and so the supporters are fighting back and these leftists babies are crying foul.

Fuck them. They started a fight, they should expect resistance.

I saw this on CNN, anyone got video of Antifa getting stabbed?

WTF i hate trump now!!!!!

>restoring moral order by being violent
You just contradicted yourself.
How is it known they don't have a permit? Even if they didn't, that doesn't justify anything more than the minimum of force needed to get them out.
You call them out for violence, then claim that violence is okay - on the condition that it's on the "right" side. Moral inconsistency much?

herped and then derped

this happened months ago, don't know why it's being brought up again. pretty minor incident.

>stabbing communists is wrong
ha good one!

It's 2015

End result is still a puncture wound

Look at the ass on that daughter.

These were innocent peaceful protestors you numbnuts. This is a goddamn hate crime.

Don't bring bats and bricks to a knife fight.

These anti fa limp wristed weaklings are like jackals. They use cheap tactics and attack in groups. People going to Trump rallies ought to stay in strong phalanx formations and stay strapped to the hilt.

the protesters outnumbered the rally 400 to 30 so that number makes sense.

this was some Spartan300 type shit

>needing a weapon to win a fight

And you probably think the Russian revolution that lead to the deaths of millions and millions of Russians and Eastern Europeans was the right side of history too, don't you.

Unprovoked versus self defense.

rare

FUCKING KEK