The british empire was(and still is to a lesser extent) the greatest empire the world has ever seen

the british empire was(and still is to a lesser extent) the greatest empire the world has ever seen
we have them to thank for everything we hold dear today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LylRZXQ_D-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reee

The mongols were bigger by area and population as % of the worlds population.

Uh we're not communicating in Mongolian are we, sweetie x

yes, theyre needed to keep the sl*Vshits down while the britons just love to cooperate with the sl*Vs

hmmm hmmm

It's english thanks to the US.
All important people spoke French when your Island was relevant.

when is the eternal anglo going to pay for his crimes?

LE SOLEIL NE SE COUCHE JAMAIS SUR LA FRANCE

Very true and well said. Anyone who disagrees is quite the butthurt negroid.

good goy

>Look up EEZ
1) France
2) US
3) Australia

WHAT THE FUCK! AUSTRALIA HAS MORE LAND THAN US?!

Anyway, if you look at it Britain has more land than anyone as the UK + Australia + Canada + NZ is her majesty's land (as well as most caribbean islands); although these nations have independent govts. and fiscal unions they're still beholden to the queen.

>Inb4 but 'US' is second
I meant USA.

Thank Britain for the sandwich that allow us to create delicious burger.

Her Majesty has the most land (around 6.6 billion acres), not Britain.

EEZ is water, not land, and no, Australia does not have more than the USA.

We own Canada and Australia. Sorry mate, but we've won.

Delet this

Never noticed this but the message behind this cartoon is historically fascinating.

You see, you leafs knew back in 1870 that America would try and influence you culturally, hence the 'I'll catch her line', whilst Britain just wanted you to be free and trusted that you'll grown in her footsteps.

I think that the author would have desired Canada to follow Britain, as it refers to her as mother a more powerful and closely-related familial position than 'Uncle'.

In the end, I think Canada followed her own path. Personally, I think she fell off the table, but that remains to be seen whether Canada pick up herself up and prove to the world that she's made of more tougher stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=LylRZXQ_D-8

German and russian monarchs communicated to each other in english on the eve of ww1
Lingua franca well before usa stopped being isolationist

删除

yes and it's a shame they didn't manage to colonize this country

Your posts are literally red*t. get the fuck out fucking fag

pia de mes couilles tiiii