>AYY LMAO
a-league.com.au/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tgFh729L2oA
streamable.com/oc1zq
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf30k8BLtNo&li=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please end this mortal pain... please take me back to the timeline that Sup Forums likes.

desu i was scared for a bit anons, >our striker and captain might have not been available during the >playoffs

we missed the world cup because arena can't stop promoting players from this shit league on to the national team. hope all of you are happy.

Reminder that soccer is for fags.

>this is the most amount of attention MLS will ever get on Sup Forums

Anyways bros, for all of you shitting on the MLS just a reminder that Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, and Honduras have MLS players with key roles on them.

Aint nothin wrong with MLS, the USMNT just can't handle the competition anymore :^)

>Houston beat mexico

This

what are our chances, concacaf aficionados?

Are you ready to get CONCACAFed?

is that playacting and poor officiating?

You better believe it

were we wearing our gay pride jerseys when we took it up the ass with no lube tonight?

i wish anyone who thinks having our best players in mls and filling our staff with mls cunts fucks off and never discusses this sport again.

no era gol

If you watch this garbage league you need to slit your wrists and kys

just like games against middle-eastern teams then
might have to avoid watching the away game for my own health

though looking back it looks like the playoffs get reffed by europeans so it might not be a shitshow

> American "people"

youtu.be/tgFh729L2oA

>best players
Your coaching staff is shit and runs off of nepotism and the vast majority of MLS players on the USMNT are washed up losers.

Again, other teams have no problem with MLS considering they were able to qualify with MLS players playing key roles.

>vela is coming to MLS
:^)

Chin up lads, there's always time for
>soon

streamable.com/oc1zq

>tfw you agree with something twellman says

really thought Sup Forums would run us out of the board due to this shit.
fucking hell what a night. good thing i don't have any liquor or I would be trashed tonight.

HOW THE FUCK DO MEXICO AND COSTA RICA LOSE ON THE SAME NIGHT

WHY DOES GOD HATE US SOCCER

FORCE DEMPSEY AND HOWARD INTO RETIREMENT, SEND PULISIC TO GERMANY, AND KILL EVERYBODY ELSE

>HOW THE FUCK DO MEXICO AND COSTA RICA LOSE ON THE SAME NIGHT
still only needed a draw

>Omar Gonzalez over Geoff Cameron lost us the WC

MLS isn't the problem. We just got beat by Caribbean and NASL players. There are American nonames in the MLS that would've performed better than Bradley and Altidore did tonight

>not being the master of your destiny, especially in concacrap
we just didn't deserve it, better start with a clean slate now.
heads better roll after this

we cant start with a clean slate. We have no potential players at a national level yet beside Pulisic, and Howard/Dempsey are going to retire before 2022. This is it. This was our last chance

Its because we went away from the waldo kit to some other fag shit that is much dumber looking and didn't make pic related our official badge for some reason. Also we were supposed to go full troll and make our road kit digital multicam because that is eternally the USA official road kit.

oh well, maybe just close down shop until we can clone pulisic/donovan, or we make forced ninja turtle breeding grounds.

>relying on my little sawker trash
We deserved this. Now it's time to hire Bielsa and get some of the kids from europe hungry to play. Saief, Miazga, Horvath, McKennie, Hyndman, Wright, Carter Vickers can all be called up and capped. Any player with a connection to My little sawker and to this game should be blacklisted.

just

>klansmann apologists coming out of the woodwork
talk about kicking us all while we are all down.

will /mls/ ever recover?

imagine being as good as he is and having to keep coming back from Bundles just to play with our shitshow ninja turtles

I feel so bad for him, it wasnt his fault and he is going to get punished, but he needs to use this as a stepping stone to get better, if he can play against real madrid and get better that is good for his dev and us.

/hoc/ rules, /mls/ drools.

Embrace the superior goal sport, you Pacos.

I watch both, plus baseball. Avoid the Negro Felon League and Apehoop.

this is BS, the Dos Santos are by far the worst players in our squad.

fuck you for keeping those memes alive you dorondo fug.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf30k8BLtNo&li=

witness greatness you amerifags

>our national coach is quitting even if we qualify
maybe we won't get embarrassed if we get to russia if we can just get a coach who can organise a defence

i'm a sawkeroo now

>ayy

Now that these two subhuman useless bumblefuck frauds have been exposed and will be out of the national team, press S to spit on their grave

S

>those fucks praising altishit after pulisic gave him an easy tap in and he took woods PK

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Q:

Why was the US Team a top 25 in early 1990s-1999?

We didn't suck that much in the 90s. Now US team pisses the bed each time they play anyone in quali.

>America will be a soccer nation soon
>don't qualify for world cup

HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHA HAHAHA

can we move all you faggots to /asp/ where you belong now

S
I hope someone allahu ackbars them in that Trudeau city shithole.

Why not go prep your nigger bull for your sister wife instead?

They are up there with windows. No ever coming back from this shit.

iktfbros

S you fucking nigger. Someone break their legs.

Jona is the most hard working midfielder we have had in years, though.

S

:D

Just glad USA will not be in Russia to avoid Pulisik to BTFO CR7.
Other than that, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT WIN VS T&T?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

How soulless, and empty spirited do you think these MLS games are going to be this week now that murica is out of the World Cup?

what a fucking mess

Hopefully mls dies for good. Every single problem with our national team can be traced to mls

S

both of these hacks should have been put down like rabid dogs after 2015.

Bradley DID score a blooter at the azteca tho

Not that 1/100 makes him good

that's a bit much, no?

>Sup Forums is bullying us

Fuck this shitty retirement league for ruining the USMNT. Never watching this shit again.

>los estados unidos de américa

CALM DOWN! I'LL FIX THE USMNT!

1 - Horvath
2 - Yedlin
3 - Brooks
4 - Leonardo
6 - Miazga
5 - Saief
8 - Fabian Johnson
10 - Pulisic
11 - Gooch
9 - Gilberto
7 - Wood

DT: Vanderlei Luxemburgo

S
Going to boo the fuck out of them when they come to Atlanta and I hope the whole 75k does too.

>linked to the previous thread
>didn't just bump the previous thread

Interesting.

All you morons talk shit about how pro/rel wont work in this country. Guess what it’s the only way it’s going to fix soccer in this country.

Duh.

Chin up, anons. Just let the US youth system continue to mature. MLS academy players and other USSDA products are already being signed by European teams (Miazga, McKennie, Palmer-Brown, Sargent) or starting on MLS teams with good prospects to make the jump to better leagues in the future. By next WC cycle there will be a bunch of players in their early/mid-20s who grew up with a competent domestic development system and I swear to god we'll have a golden generation.
The current national team was developed in a time when the US youth system consisted entirely of Bradenton, private youth clubs, and college soccer. The future is bright.

Next asshole to say pro/rel won’t work in this country should just literally fuck off forever.

this is all true. doesn't make the current okay or acceptable.

Pro/rel won't work in this country

Easy there tiger wouldn’t want to get toomuch Cheeto dust on that keyboard.

who do we get to replace Bruce. this is the most important question

Other than vague, unqualifiable promises about how it'll make the league more "competitive" and "meaningful" and the fact that "everyone else does it" why do you think not having pro/rel is the problem? There are far worse things about MLS than not having pro/rel.

I know it won’t happen because mls is a fake league. There’s no urgency to stay relevant and most of the owners don’t even give a shit about their teams. Look what Atlanta’s doing. I hate to admit it but they’re years beyond this league. It’s time to set a new standard in mls. That’s If we want to compete on a global level.

There are former MLS players like Twellman ripping this garbage league for making our players mediocre

If you actually think MLS is fine as it is, you need to slit your wrists

Keep those faggots in your homosexual frozen shithole of a country please.

Is MLS better than the Trinidarian & Tobagian Premier League?

sup ted

Unironiclly Bielsa

F

>MLS players suck, they ruined the national team and kept us out of the world cup
>*checks table*
>*sees Panama in 3rd place with 8 current or former MLS players in their starting XI*
>*sees two other teams with significant contributors playing in MLS ahead of the US*
>Hmmmmmm

Maybe.... maybe it's just us that suck

Mls is garbage and American Mls players arent good enough. This isnt rocket science Doyle.

>Kaka out
>Pirlo out
Is the sun finally setting on big name retirees in MLS? David Villa and Basti can't possibly have 2 more seasons in them.

>implying Ibrahimovic and Ronaldo won't inevitably make their way to MLS

this kid has massive potential. a setback should serve to motivate him more and help him mature as a player. i hope i can see him play in the champions league soon.

Yeah, that hasn't been a thing for a while. Even with Pirlo, Lampard, etc., those players weren't the driving force of the league.

Also, Villa is barely in retirement. He's still good enough that he could be playing in Europe.

Hire a german coach. Firing Klannsman was a disaster.

lol you dont know what youre talking about

MLS raised the level of the rest of concacrap so we couldn't just curb stomp minnows anymore. On the one hand it's good that this federation is more competitive than it used to be, but on the other hand we just failed to qualify...

At the same time, there's little doubt that some Americans who might otherwise be playing in Scotland, Scandinavia or the Eredivisie had there not been a reasonably competitive domestic league are currently plying their trade in MLS. Depending on your opinion of those leagues and how much value you place on getting blown out in UCL group stages as "experience", this is either a non-issue or a bad thing for the NT.

Even after a failure of this magnitude you My little sawker faggots still somehow find a way to damage control. Infuckingcredible

You clearly didn't read anything I wrote because it's not damage control in any way

You're clearly trying to insinuate that MLS is competitive and playing in a garbage closed league is somehow better than "getting blown out in the CL stages"