Are any of you actually, openly racist in real life?

Are any of you actually, openly racist in real life?
Does it ever effect your personal or professional relationships?

I was 'SJW racist' at a bar the other night.

Said all that matter in the Olympics is beating brown people. and that "at least Great Britain, and Australia are white"

Nothing happened cause I'm white and live in Texas.

Yeah, but I am hispanic and liberal and I chase and sucker punch people for participating in democracy so it's ok

sjw would call it racism, but if its logical hate then it can't be racist

keep pushing soros
just see what happens

We're all racists user. Every single race and every single ethnicity. It just comes down to each person's level of intelligence when acting on it.

For example, I don't like black people. Whenever I am out in public I tend to distance myself from them quietly and discretly. If im at a restaurant, I tend to sit about 3 tables away from them, if im at a bar I sit on the other side of the bar, if Im at a club I just avoid them completely.

Only dumb fucking hicks spout out racist shit making themselves big fat targets.

Are you just mad that the antifas in Sacramento couldn't figure out what end of the knife was the dangerous one?

I always fuck up racists who are bigoted towards people who can't defend physically, last time I had one of these interventions the racist couldn't open his right eye for two weeks.

Talk shit, get hit. Might makes right, huh?

I'll drop factual information around close friends if it comes up in conversation, but I don't just go in with "fucking nigger subhumans lmao".

I play it safe, I know people who have gotten their lives fucked up just for retweeting racist jokes.

I say whatever I want, nothings ever happened to me

>let's prove those racists wrong by violently attacking them for having a different opinion than us

Ex-Border patrol here, used to shoot spics like you for a living

>"anti fascist news"
>were going to physically harm you if you have different opinions than us, you stupid fascists!

I'm working class scottish, we're all openly racist.

No, it's not socially acceptable for non-liberals to be racist.

Lmao cool story babydick neckbeard

Hope your ass gets mowed down by a cartel, pussy

I am not racist. I judge people by their character. I just hate the over-sensitivity people have towards race nowadays.

I am but to a lesser degree. I don't use slurs and meanie-head words around normies usually, but I'm not afraid to openly discuss my issues with black, Mexican, and Muslim culture with them.

>Muslim is a race

>hope your ass gets mowed down by a cartel
>implying it isn't 1000x more likely that you'll get killed by them

careful bout them glass villas, pendejo

I don't say shit like I hate niggers and kikes but I call out bullshit white guilt and political correctness bullshit. I'm usually met with lots of people agreeing with me, as if I've just said something they've wanted to for some time but were too afraid to.

A FUCKING TACO.

>implying you're not the one who will get your fucking head chopped off by the cartels
kys you dirty spic

antifa on damage control

Racism and stormfagging on Sup Forums is satire.

Doing God's work

I'm not actually a racist.

I've seen first hand what happens when the cartel tries to fuck with the boarder control tac team.

The only people getting mowed down is the beaners.

i love how they try to spin what happened in that picture

the red kid was walkign through a crowd and got punched in the head multiple times because he had a trump hat. When he was trying to get away from the black people who attacked him a horde of non-whites chased him through the street trying to kill him.

>Are any of you actually, openly racist in real life?
Ofc, everything that is interesting is racist according to these people so it is inevitable.
>Does it ever effect your personal or professional relationships?
Yeah, it weeds out a lot of SJW retards.

Everyone is racist you fucking goof. A white man can hear about how evil he is all day at work, and have to laugh it off and nod in agreement because if he doesn't, he'll be fired and socially isolated.

Wife looked at me weird for a while everything I'd say kike or chink. Never had a problem with nigger and actually nicknamed her conceal carry rpn or Roody Poo Neutralizer. I slowly turned up the racist dial. Same with my co-workers. Laughed when one finally called me a kike.

Racism as you define it is a matter of intellect.

Many of the core things that pol believes are the base level just common sense or at least good points.

Where intellect comes into play, as well as compassion and not being a fucking cunt, is what they suppose you do about it.

Saw a thread about Chinese being heartless monsters for their laws which require good Samaritans to pay for the people they save until they die.

Then I saw a thread where people said that we should just let brown people starve to solve the hunger crisis.

It's all about if you are a fucking sperg who just has opinions that aren't what the propaganda tell you to think, or if you are irrationally angered by different races.

And of course some faggot will say it's not irrational, but it seems to me that all the facts and statistics go out the window when they don't support what pol says.

I'm WHITE

AND I THINK RACE EXISTS

so yes.

why'd you quit?

DAT WALLS GONNA BE HUGE

Thank you for your service sir.

Racism is still common here outside Melbourne

I'm racial.

If you deny being racial, then you're a liar.

Yeah, and a black guy could get shot running away and you'd just accept it even if you saw it on camera that he was fleeing.

It's called being a fucking idiot.

Yes all my normie friends think I'm just a hick.

Got jumped for it before but niggers don't fight fair and now neither do I

Im Jewish so people cant really get upset when they make comparisons of Trump to Hitler and Im like "America needs a Hitler"

I also say nigger alot.

WHY ARE MEXICANS SO FUCKING LIBERAL

Except the cartels are about 1000% more likely to kill other spics than border patrol.

Get beheaded, dumb beaner.

Yeah, and he'd get a riot thrown in his name.

anyone have a dox on this sloot?

So victim blaming is okay now? Cool.

I have to hold my tongue in professional settings about spics, but niggers are pretty well open season.

what the fuck is a "PePe meme"

why are they using an image from blacks beating up trump supporters at a rally in california

>anti-fascist
Is this real? Or is self-awareness beyond them?

Not really. If i get called a racist i can always back up the things I say with redpill statistics. I don't use those statistics to justify hatred but rather to inform others about why my supposedly racist comment or opinion is not really as racist as they think. When they hear them they second guess themselves as to whether or not they are the ones who are bigoted and uninformed.

This desu.

The reason shitlibs call racists stupid is only stupid racists show it openly.

The affluent know to keep it between like minds.

Racist is a made up word to quell dissenters and nonconformists

It sucks that you are no longer doing Gods work.

I'm not racist desu

Yes I tell all the workers on my Construction site they are immigrant scum.

They laugh and smile at me and continue to heat noodles in the lunch room....

Yes, constantly, I can't even help it.

I don't actually swallow any of the propaganda that you kids have been manipulated by.

I just sort've have this thing where I have to piss off everybody in the room, and then when they don't do anything, I've won. Or they try to do something, and then I win manually by smashing them.

There are not really any consequences for this, other then what happens from fights I get into. I run a 2 man rig, I'm not exactly going to fire myself, and the chinks I contract from don't give a single shit about anything at all. I've called them chinks to their faces, not in a mean way tho, just like "you stupid chinks have got to stop doing that" ect.

As for personal relationships, most of my friends are either patched or in the patch, and neither groups of people give a fuck about shit like that.

My wife thinks I'm hilarious, she doesn't care. I can dummy her up with laughter, like assault her to the point where she can't move from laughing.

I actually have black friends that don't even get mad at me even though I do shit like show them pictures of lynchings on my phone and ask them if it's their grandad ect.

I invented a drink for one of my black buddies and called it a strange fruit surprise, and for years he thought it was a fag joke about him. They don't even notice a lot of the racist shit I say and do.

Silent majority.

We're out here.

>This isn't even a meme

Do this too desu, except with the chinks in me economics lecture

Yep. Any lefty where I'm at would be considered a fuckin weirdo.

LMFAO antifa retards, of all people, are calling someone out for how they act online vs irl. The only reason those pencil-necked dweebs come to right wing protests is because they know there's gonna be a police squad to separate the two groups. Never in my life have i seen them try to disrupt a right wing rally in Serbia, seems like they are smarter then western leftists, bc they know they're gonna get eaten alive if they try to act tough. Their activity in Serbia is limited to putting stickers all over bus stops, defacing nationalist graffiti and kicking trash cans after a punk concert. Colossal pussies.

>PePe means

wat

>being proud of violently attacking a peaceful march that had gone through proper legal channels for their march
>being proud you "beat them" when you outnumbered them 10:1 and they still fucked up more of you than you did them

See them attack in a Stand Your Ground state instead of commiefornia, where the cops will be more hostile towards the Antifa thugs than the Illinois Nazis.

A few weeks after Trump candidacy every Mexican here just shitposts badly, newfags take the bait every time

Sober, I'm not racist. When I've been drinking though, I say offensive shit for the sole reason of getting people mad, although I do genuinely believe some of it. I told a liberal woman that only men have the mental capacity to vote for Trump, women are too submissive. She went quiet. Chatted with a Welsh guy for a good hour about how much we hate Muslims, very loudly and in public. Say a lot of shit about the English that I wouldn't say otherwise because of the amount of English friends I have. So yeah, I shold probably not drink so much when I'm around the coloureds.

*than

Yes. I make it entirely clear that I dislike niggers, kikes, and muslims. Most people don't care, and the few people I know that actually believe lib shit can't say anything because I look melanin enriched.

I'm not even racist online, nigger. Get the sand out of your kike twat and go back to the kitchen and make your man a sandwich. I fucking swear, these JIDF and tumblr idiots think the term racist even matters anymore? I just got back from Applebees where an old white woman called a black woman nigger like 35 times in a row and no one gave a shit except for the nigger who left angry.

>Is compelled to add "we won anyways"
>Doesn't realize that it undermines his message that they are the violent bad guys not him.

Have a "friend" who is racist and sexist
We're both racist so that's fine, but he doesn't know when to stop
He always is making sexist comments about women, which was funny at first, but he doesn't stop
He keeps coming on to me too, and I would probably have said yes, if he wasn't an idiot

Tl;Dr
Yes it affects personal relationships

No, I see the fucking Chicanos walking all over the streets with their "coexist" bumpers and their "Tolerance" t-shirts

I really don't get antifacists Sup Forums, correct me if I'm wrong
>we disagree with people using violence to further their political agenda
>unless the person you're talking about falls within our constantly changing, amorphous and broad definition of what is and isn't a nazi
>but it's okay because the nazis are the ones that use violence first!
>but usually there's only around ten or fifteen of them in a public park holding a meeting and we show up with 150 people and throw rocks and bottles
>but we're hip! we're edgy! we don't listen to THE MAN when they tell us to stop fighting nazis, we're free thinkers at the fringe of social acceptability, it's a dirty job but we're the only ones to stop hate speech!
>e-except most antifa groups are advertised openly in universities and supported by staff, and we're given free reign to do as we please by most police organizations and governments until we start throwing bricks and force their hand to give us a slap on the wrist, a-and we're funded by George Soros and allowed a soapbox on internet websites that would ban other groups for less grievous offences, but we're totally underground man!
>in fact we're so underground we wear masks because fuck the system down with capitalism! we would lose our jobs if it weren't for anonymity
>b-but those g*d damn facists that wear masks and associate online are pussies and we routinely dox anyone who has an opinion contrary to our ideas that are in constant free-fall towards the left, they deserve to be blacklisted, publically shamed and have their residence vandalized because fuck hate!

How long ago was that. Seems there's more work bringing them in lately.

White? You are not. White is an invention. Pink/pale you are. Race is a Jewish invention for control.

Doxing is against the rules.

I am. I spit in front of niggers and always make racist jokes. My family prefer I don't but they already gave up trying to change me. All my friends are redpilled and racist so I don't have conflicts with them. I also have one mestizo friend, he was raised in a traditonal european family though, he is a violin master, speaks 5 languages and studies neuromedicin. He knows my ideology but he respects it. I might be a racist but I'm also a lot of different things, I'm not talking about races all the time, I have a life you know.

You totally get the antifa you are just being a snarky condescending cunt about it, exactly what they would do.

because antifa are retarded teenagers who don't realize they're serving as stormtroopers to actual, legitimate nazi fascists like George Soros.

It's the leader of "bamn". Just look up "by any means necessary berkley"

Do us a favor and shoot them please

Thank you for your time protecting the border.

Most South American countries and Mexico are peasant nations. They come here for American benefits and vote for more government control.
I wish every fucking spic anchorbaby was moved back over the border. Yeah yeah trump's gonna build that wall and shit but that still leaves millions of disgusting mexicans who are,unfortunately, here legally.
I'm so sick of them taking over state demographics

Surely savagely beating people you disagree with will teach those evil racists that diversity is strength.

Yea I work with Mexicans who tell me they hate white people all day, obliviously can't let that shit slide without giving them shit

I live in Richmond, Virginia and I'm black and hispanic. I say nigger more then any of my redneck friends an always call out anyone I know who pulls that race card shit. I get called a race traitor all the time and have ha customers decline my service(I have a carpet cleaning business). Honestly I really don't give a shit and I'd rather die know how things really are then pretend to stand for something I don't believe in. I work hard for everything I own and respect anyone I come in contact. If you don't want me in your life because I'm telling you the truth that's fine with me. All these people will have their wake up call soon enough.

everyday, but i don't call it "being openly racist". no it does not.

If that was true you would had to beat half of the population. Everybody is racist on México to a degree. Discrimination and racism is quite frequent

so many triggered nerds in here that shits hilarious fucking internet tough guys

guilty as charged.

>be me
>last week
>In class talking about slavery
>say "dumb niggers deserved it, we should go back to that if we truly want to Make America Great Again!"
>black teacher stares blankly
>black kids start muttering
>get jumped after school
I guess real life isn't the same as Sup Forums after all.

I do the same. I'm also armed if I go to an area that has a high incidence of minorities.

I do say "racist" non-PC shit constantly to friends and acquaintances if I think there's even a chance to wake them up. I back it all up with hatefacts though so I don't really consider reality to be racism. But as you said, I only say these things to redpill whites, not make myself a target. Strategy separates us from the animals.

Eradicate all cucks. No exceptions.

4 Months ago
>It's because they are ILLEGAL DONT YOU HDNERSRAND ILLEGAL?

Now.

>EVEN the legal ones should go they are disgusting.

It's almost like they said it would happen.

Nothing says anti fascist like deciding which speech is acceptable and which speech warrants 10 people chasing you down to crack your skull.

I guess the irony of such a striking resemblance to the brown shirts is lost on these folk.

Granted I think neo nazis are retards, they should be able to speak

>A picture of shitskins chasing and assaulting a 15 year old

Yeah I'm sure that wont make people anymore racist or anything.

You'll be happy to know that the black Somalian that brought him down was found and arrested. How serious the charges were I don't know, but, the wheels of justice do turn. Now, why the San Jose police chief is still in office I don't know.

Pretty sure this is the only true story ITT

I only use that retort when talking to normies.
Don't act like mass mexican immigration is a good thing, even legal mass immigration.