Official American Sup Forums celebration thread

>mainstream sports media will have no way to push the "soccer is growing here" meme anymore
>"men"'s world cup games are going to be on in horrendous time slots
>now that the US is out, there won't be any tape delaying either
>All I have to do to avoid divegrass next summer is to avoid Sup Forums
>mfw

Get the fuck in here bros. Soccer is dying all over again and it feels amazing. Thank you based whatever third world country that caused this to happen (Panama?)

Really does feel good. Whaddya know leftists take an interest in something and fail spectacularly. Only a complete fuckface would care about soqqer

NFL is dying too, what is left for the americANO

honestly happy that that faggot filled nu males soccer fans got BTFO

Baseball. The greatest sport in the world. Aaron Judge, Mike Trout, Jose Altuve, and Noah Symmdergard are raising it's popularity again

Fuck you, World Cup was going to be comfy and I'm tired of all the politics in the NFL and college football is just LOL BAMA WINS

And the NBA is now LOL WARRIORS WIN

>baseball

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>mfw Baseball becomes the number 1 sport in America again

When is Hiromoot making a separate soccer board for the third worlders again?

>Baseball
My condolences.

>Boreswing

Would rather watch paint dry

You guys should take advantage of this and start rugby or make soccer actually grassroots instead of letting hipsters and fags have it.

>All this rage and nowhere to put it
Sorry ameriputos you brought this on yourselves

They'll blow a 3-1 again

I'd be cool with rugby as long as it wasn't SJW infested like soccer

soccer is a lost cause

Basedball, back to America's past time boys.

Stop getting your news from Sup Forums Cristiano. NFL is not dying

>baseball
>good
>entertaining
pick none

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Reminder that everytime we call soccer soccer, we trigger the rest of the world. Let's keep at it

*kneels*

College injuryflag and nigsqueak were always the best sports

You're right Association Football is a shit tier sport, I enjoy the banters and the shitposting but the sport itself is boring as fuck, and in 3rd world countries like this one Soccer is a fucking opium for the masses, last week here thousands lost their homes due to a tropical storm in the rural areas but everybody in the urban area, where most people live, forgot about it because "lel we are in teh world cup mae" fucking politicians are continously draining the public resources dry right now and the goverment will shut down if they don't significantly raise all the taxes (and they will) and nobody will give a shit due to the le fĂștbol and le copa mundial meme.

It's truly a great night for sports in America.

God bless America

>You're right Association Football is a shit tier sport
Cringe. Before you reply, UK invented every major ball game played in the world bar Basketball and Netball. So whatever shit tier sport you like, we probably invented it for you.

Hate spoiled niggers in NFL and I hate faggot whites in soccer

Boxing/UFC master race

Why does Sup Forums hate baseball the most?

You still have pervert Mickey saved?

That was when Sup Forums was all CP and loli/toddlercon.

I am honestly 100% ecstatic. Nips the "is soccer finally taking off in the United States?" quadrennial media narrative in the bud.

Wow, why are there so many african americans on Sup Forums?