Sorry to interrupt your HBO

Who here Eagle?

me, and Vigil Honor!

What council?

Sacred honor right here, buddy. Turned my papers into council the day before my eighteenth birthday... had less than twelve hours to make the deadline. Scariest night of my life.
However, I've never even toed so much as a homework assignment since. Does wonders now in college.

I'm an Eagle, but they kind of factory farm them here in Utah

We know. We know, user.

>made it to Life Scout then quit because troop was doing fuck all to help me get my required Camping badge
Really don't regret it, the "honor and manhood" thing is a meme, Boy Scouts is just teenagers playing with fire and talking about sex

Made eagle at 15 because I actually worked hard and put in effort. Saw another kid with ADD be a complete retard and basically had eagle given to him as a participation trophy. I don't even put it on my resume anymore, it means nothing to me if it is going to be handed out like that.Id rather just use the experience I gained

heart of america

Andrew Jackson here.

Made Eagle at 17, have plunged headfirst into degeneracy ever since.

Not politics
Eagle Scout GNYC 2004

Gentlemen, even if it's just once a month try to be active with your troops. Its one of the last uncucked organizations there is.

>Talking about sex
>Talking
I lost my virginity to Polish Aramark Women working camp staff at 15.
>I don't put that shit on my resume anymore
TBQH, between all the negative media media attention, Eagle mills, and loss of respect for PFC Eagles that can't start a fire- I don't either.

Eagle of Troop 715 of Anthony Wayne Council
Vigil Honor of Kiskakon Lodge 75

Depends... Firefighter/Paramedic here. It still holds value in certain circles. I did a lateral in recent years (been in the game over a decade) and somehow it came up in the interview process. I obviously got the job, but I was told it really helped paint a positive picture. The oath and laws of scouting are pretty fucking rare among today's "me first" "safe-space" youth.

You do realize how many awesome paying ($60,000+) public safety jobs are out there right now. Especially on the west-coast.

They can't get kids these days through the hiring process. From criminal records, failed psych exams, failed backgrounds, obesity and overall shitty work ethic. The biggest is work ethic. Can't even get the kids into the academies and probie year, let alone through it.

Yeah, whether or not it means anything on your resume depends on who you're talking to. If the person you're being interviewed by is an Eagle as well then it's huge. Otherwise people look at you like you're weird. One person, just one, compared it to winning the middle school science fair. He was a little effeminate though and was probably politely venting some bad childhood memories.

>Virgin honor

Industry really dictates the value. It wouldn't probably mean much to a silicon valley startup, but to a uniformed service.... It means the world.

Teamwork, attitude, work ethic and just simple shit like functioning outside your comfort zone.

im one of the less than tiny fraction of eagle scouts whos been to jail.

Story?

Class of 2015. Monmouth council.

Anyone want to hear the story of how my tesla driving pinko scoutmaster ruined my troop?

Who /madeittostar/ here?

MAGA

2006 Eagle here

Worked for one of the largest scout reservations in the country for a few years as a non-scout. Upper echelon Boy Scouts are some of the most retarded and hypocritical motherfuckers on the planet and it's really sad how many of them get to hide behind their lazily achieved eagle status.

You will never see more dishonesty, backstabbing, degenerate and frankly dishonorable behavior than what these people cover up. The whole organization is a sham and it's mostly kept afloat by large Protestant churches using them as a means to keep their young sons tightly controlled.

>Worked for one of the largest scout reservations in the country for a few years as a non-scout. Upper echelon Boy Scouts are some of the most retarded and hypocritical motherfuckers on the planet

Elaborate or gtfo.

>The whole organization is a sham and it's mostly kept afloat by large Protestant churches using them as a means to keep their young sons tightly controlled.

Kek. Almost everywhere in NJ the org is dominated by catlicks.

>scouts
LEL
Just a bunch of faggots who never had a father figure show them how to be self reliant

Ransburg Scout Reservation 2005 - 2008

>Ransburg Scout Reservation 2005 - 2008

No, you dingus, I mean on your actual experiences. I am an Eagle and have worked at camps. I know there is a lot of bullshit. I've been to the belly of the beast and back and those people who really are the greatest shitbags get weeded out. It may take time, but it happens.