This guy fucked everything

This guy fucked everything.

He was a lock starter from a very young age and never was challenged for that spot. He almost never missed a game through cards or injuries.

He was never challenged and there was never any competition for his spot. We built every starting 11 around MB for the past 8 years at least. Think about that. The guy, who with 10 minutes left in the most important game of his life, for his country, is walking over to the corner flag with no urgency, no passion, no burning desire to carry his team on his back. Is not making recovery runs in the waning moments.

Do you think for a moment that Hedjuk, McBride, Dempsey, Bocanegra, Donovan do that. Those guys represented America and what it means to put on the red white and blue. They had honor and passion for their country and what it meant to represent it.

I want everyone to go back and watch that Donovan vs. Algeria goal in the World Cup. It is truly one the greatest moments in our nation's sporting history. That was a 100 yard play in the closing seconds of a must win game. You don't think their legs were tired? Or they were fatigued? They had a love of country and representing that country.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/oc1zq
americansoccernow.com/articles/the-missing-years-u-s-soccer-s-development-gap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Been saying it for ages now.

>Caring about soccer

Lol reminder soccer is for fags.

Boomercuck detected.

This
Fuck boomers and their shit (((pastimes)))

>Hedjuk, McBride, Dempsey, Bocanegra, Donovan

Based team. Alway beat Mexico 2-0

streamable.com/oc1zq

twellman was right

I hate bradley, good to see this is the end of him

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about but it's a fucking soccer game

Kid missed a goal, he missed a goal, get over it

Triggering 2002 WC flashbacks

I’m glad this current team will be fucking flushed for the 2022 Cup. Bradley and Altidore will finally be gone.

Get rid of everyone over the age of 25 besides maybe Wood, build around Pulisic and Yedlin, and go from there.

why do people put such a big blame on bradley? he has not lived up to what was given to him but he is far from the biggest problem. Jozy altidore is the one who pisses me off. bradley actually does a lot of things more than jozy altidore who some how keeps getting playing time because there is a huge talent gap for the USA team.

americansoccernow.com/articles/the-missing-years-u-s-soccer-s-development-gap

I think we all kinda knew this national team was going to be the worst one for a while. I just thought that meant they would barely make it into the world cup and then lose in the groups. This might actually do some more in the long run because it helps with usa not being complacent that wouldve happened if they made the world cup

Altidore is one of the worst players I've ever seen on a football pitch. He couldn't trap a bag of sand.

it's so nice to see someone else say this. he is easily one of the worst forwards we've had.

bump for the absolute truth, i would love a write up on altishit while youre at it

Altidore has the first touch of a pedophile, do you seriously not have better FWDs?

yeah he is.

Also is dempsey injured? he looks pretty much done. Its sad seeing him pretty much retire on a shit team

Dempsey is just old. So is Howard. The fact that they are still out there is a testament to how horrible our talent is right now. I love both, but it’s time to start trying out some new young talent.

Thats bs. We have young talent but stupid managers that keep bringing these old ass niggas with no heart into the lineup

but the article
pretty much points out our next crop of talent is coming up in the next span. there is an age gap for some reason.

I dont understand why guzan is not playing. isnt he supposed to be pretty good. I am not worried about the GK because we always seem ok with the talent coming through. The forwards are the worst. I trust dempsey as the second best player right now and that should not be happening at this time.

the young talent is in their teens, still too young

Great times amigo, my entire apartment building was buzzing at 3 AM. The cheers from my fellow white man neighbors, the groans from all the chicanos.

>you now remember krauts needed refball to beat us in ro8

>touch of a pedophile
Soft and tender? Na, he has the touch of a rapist

everything he touches, he ruins

Altidore is younger than you think and the retards at US Soccer are going to keep him around for fucking ever.