Oh no, we can't play footykicks with the rest of the underdeveloped world. What ever will the United States do?

Oh no, we can't play footykicks with the rest of the underdeveloped world. What ever will the United States do?

You should be ashamed by that. You can't even *qualify* to the WC playing against underdeveloped countries.

Nah but it does suck dude. The world cup is then only soccer I watch and it's basically like the Olympics which is always fantastic. I'm not gonna lie I am disappointed.

shut the fuck up faggot this is genuinely fucking disappointing. the World Cup is a lot of fun and the fact that WE (a country of THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY MILLION) could not qualify is PATHETIC. It's fucking shameful

keep crying and make your own cup like you always do?

How about a nice game of chess?

kek

apparently be buttmad about it and create 10 threads about how you dont even like the sport

sad really

Lmao. While the rest of the world enjoy something in common, you can stay away from "footysticks" in your loneliness. nobody needs your opinion or presence, even less your shit players.

this
and this too.

annex central america and use one of their world cup bids obv

>tfw these retarded denial threads are only making it worse

Soccer is the sport you give to hyperactive 7 year olds so they can run across an OPEN FIELD NED, and burn off adolescent energy. It's not a real sport.

So glad we didn't qualify. Globalist spic faggotry should not be tolerated

MAGA train full steam ahead

Thanks Trinidad

Can all of you please die
very rude

So in a country with 300 million people you couldn't find a bunch of non-athletes to beat trinidad?

Fuck off go watch kneelball.

>running is for retards

Probably because USA doesn't need to care or invest in the "sport" of choice for all third world countries.

Lal.

>for all third world countries
and Europe too. Remember who raped us in the last WC? Germany

Go back home spicco

But you don't understand. We should, because it's a fun game.

kneel and get shot

>only third world countries play soccer
epic

I will enjoy watching you and your sibilings cry as your fry cook father and housekeeper mother are deported

He didn't imply that you illiterate nigger.

Why are Colombians so rude? Is it because Gringos are banging your women?

its the coke

you mean soccer?

Ah I see...
Hey Colombians chill out with the coke.

>fun
>being this retarded