There's too much Milo in here already. I know this. And I want to apologize for bringing more...

There's too much Milo in here already. I know this. And I want to apologize for bringing more. But check this out if you haven't seen it yet.

Get your bets in on how this will go. My bet is that it won't happen.

Kek. What if he got murdered? He could be the alt-right's Horst Wessel.

It will be full of cameras, the muds will have to be very stupid to do anything. if they are smart they will avoid it for the day and go full PR about how peaceful they are and this is proof.

win-win

>still not verified
lmao btfo

A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

Fucker is going to get himself killed.

I always thought the X next to his name was some kind of protest against twitter's "verified accounts"

i think that fool actually wants to be a martyr for trump.

He won't go through with it. He'll say the authorities won't allow it, or some other bullshit.

>implying a member of the protected class will be arrested

I'm betting on assassination of Milo and complete incompetence and unwillingness from Swedish authorities regarding the matter.

finally he can all of the BBC he craves in a single sitting

Milo will die in Stockholm, but only if you post

DIE FOR ALLAH, ALLU AKBAR

Lmao zero chance no one gets killed

He's protesting the fact that he lost his verification for absolutely no reason.

Allu akbar. Kinda remind me of olly olly oxen freeeee

>if they are smart they will avoid it for the day and go full PR about how peaceful they are and this is proof

This. You fucking retards should be smart enough by now to know the jews tactics.

MILO IS JEWISH. HE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION TO MAKE MUSLIMS LOOK PEACEFUL TO GAYS. STOP BEING LED ASTRAY BY A LITERAL FAGGOT, YOU RETARDS.

He is throwing himself into the Lion's Den

Well if he gets out alive, you can only imagine the shit he can release to the masses. If he gets killed they can still use his death as fodder against the Muslims. Either way he will win.

If he gets murdered, he wins.

Not even kidding.

You honestly think they'll be able to help themselves? Maybe any actual terrorist organizations can be persuaded to let this one go, but your average rank and file Muslim immigrants? The ones that get pissy if they see non Muslims so much as drinking? They'll be out with pipes and knives.

He's already done tons of shit that makes the globalist useful idiots look bad. Your shilling is not going to work here.

What he'll do is not announce when he's doing this ahead of time and let the apes act out naturally.

thank mr Milo

anyone ever listen to his interview with joe rogan? it's like he actually is ashamed of what he is and wants to die

I'm all for him standing up to Islam, but he is a practicing Catholic, I think he has to at some point choose between his beliefs and being gay.

Exactly, remember our neigbor PM's words "if you kill your enemy, they win" so Milo wins automatically by dying.

Who else here has fapped to the idea of Milo doing his edgy shtick thinking it's all cute then getting violently gangraped by BLM niggers or a muslim mob?

Why does Sup Forums hate Milo so much?

PRAISE KEK

Fuck, 2016 keeps getting better and better.

They have a good history of attacking mere film crews.

I know a lot of Sup Forums hates Milo, but you need to understand he is the hero we need, but not the hero we deserve.

He's untouchable by leftists because of how he acts.

No doubt he acts more flamboyant and gay than he actually is. I'm sure he'll wear things and go "does this make me look more gay"? and rehearse things and go "does this make me sound more gay?"

>flag

Where did your leaf go?

swedecucks will probably have a mental break-down with trying to figure out the logistics of this.
>faggot = good
>trumpnazi = bad
>provoking muslims = bad
>gay pride = good

My thought is that no swedes will show up because it's "problematic".
Fuck that country, seriously.

fuggin first quads kek gods favor me jeez!

betting this, fag wont debate shapiro either, can we can confirm this guy is nothing but a cash grab now?

he exposed the Sup Forums secret club with one of his articles

"MILO MILO MILO NO IM A REAL RACIST DONT MAKE EXCUSES FOR ME! I HAVE 3 NAZI FLAGS IN MY BEDROOM"

based gay man pissing off muslims

the dissonance it'll cause will be tremendous. support the gay guy whose right to his own freedom of sexuality must be protected, or protect the religion of peace who dindu nuffin wrong as they throw stones at him and threaten to behead him for being an infidel?

Just remember that being gay isn't sinful to the church. Only Sexual actions outside of holy matrimony are sinful to the church. While he claims he has lots of gay sex, there is no way for us to really know, so we should not judge him. Judgement is God's job.

>TO MAKE MUSLIMS LOOK PEACEFUL TO GAYS

Well it's not working either way.

Trudeau's rebellious trans-child I see.
Stealing American internet so your dad doesn't force Muhammad to buttfuck you?

If digits, Kek wills the martyrdom of Milo.

>Horst Wessel
>a degenerate pimp
>Milo
>a giant degenerate faggot
I'm ok with this.

its pretty clear he is sleeping with men. Thing is, I'm not a Catholic, (evangelical) I am having a split with him, It was almost cringeworthy seeing his interview with Phil Robertson when Milo said "what do you think of my t-shit "God hates fags but he hates feminists more?" Phil was obviously not interested as he had been saying the whole time that god doesn't hate anyone. There is a disconnect i think between this new cultural libertarian movement and genuine social conservatives I feel as if our voice is being ignore. But again with Milo, he should know that he can't continue to sin like this and still go to heaven.

he knows what he is doing but thinks he is right, i think he is more destructive then the libs bc he tricks people into thinking the left and the right are nearly identical, sure the elites are in many ways but not the average person and i think he radicalizes people and pushes everyone into "anything goes" realm of social stuff

Well he is very much an attention whore, maybe because he wants to get attention on these issues, but I think its clear he wants to be te center of attention. And again, Social conservatives and christians need a voice, too much of the anti progressive narrative is by atheist liberals. And its kinda distressing because I know or I believe that freedom cannot sustain itself without traditions and morals.

>Social conservatives and christians need a voice,
if he thinks thats who he represents he fails horribly, i personally lean traditionalists and am ready to give up on social issues at the political level and just say keep gov out of marriage completely and other areas too but can never get behind milo or peeps like him. i have never really heard him say anything other then attacking leftists but leads them to where exactly? imo a different brand of left that hides under freedom
>And its kinda distressing because I know or I believe that freedom cannot sustain itself without traditions and morals.
i agree brah so did the founders "a moral and just people" and all that.

I hope he doesn't die, there is still so much trolling left for him to do.

I predict outraged butthurt Muslims getting violent, but no one dying.

I hope he gets gang raped and the muslims stream it

MARTYR ΓΙΑΝΝΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ
rib in beas

>if they are smart
Milo is going to die isnt he

Why do y'all hate Milo?

Kike faggot

He'll be fine.

If he went to Malmo though they'd have to call in the army.

Malmo is basically Somalia/Afghanistan at this point.

Stockholm has gay pride parades all the time so I think the muslims there are a tiny bit more used to it.

This is a win win situation
Any kind of attack on him and he'll be renowned as a martyr
If he doesn't get attacked, likely due to heavy security, he'll still win because he had to be heavily protected to be safe in such a "peaceful" neighborhood

If he dies, god damn Sup Forums would fucking explode
The biggest problem is that he won't win over any new supporters.
Just makes his/Trump's supporters more vehemently against Islam with radical leftists saying that "he deserved it barking up the wrong tree like that" or some shit

I don't like Milo, but i think this idea is pretty based.

Sup Forums would explode with happiness that a shill fag kike got himself killed

Literally nothing is going to happen because someone already tried this and no thing happened.

This will be funny.

Of course

The SJW cucks will make sure the mudslimes will be on their best behaviour when cameras are rolling, so nothing will happen

What exactly is the point to this thread?

>milo marches through an area full of poor people trying to incite them
>nothing happens

when is this nigga gonna fuck off

gamergate was the worst thing apart from the first week or two

His name was Milo Yiannopoulos.

they're offering free white wimmin love slaves if the faggot lives

the sjw dont control muslims.

Milo has the spirit of his homosexual Spartan Greek ancestors

If his march is comprised of fellow homosexual Greeks I'd like to see the muzzies try break them

Not even joking, Greek fags are notorious for their masculinity, even in ancient times. It'll be 300 2.0

No but they coach them on what to say and do for the cameras, how many times did those BS refugees say some meme shit into the camera like "We just want to be free". They'll also try and prevent filming themselves so no mahometans are viewed going crazy.

>if they are smart they will avoid it for the day

Yeah, because Muslims are real good at ignoring shit that pisses them off.

That's the whole point: They literally won't be able to stop themselves from chimping out and attacking.

He's a white male.

Mudslimes still rank higher on the oppression scale, so the cucks will be on their side. Gay white men barely even count as gay to progressives these days.

I hope he gets stabbed or bombed

Things that make you go OY VEY!

Milo found out he has HIV and wants to martyr himself for the cause since he is going to die anyway. Dubs comfirm.

Please keep milo safe Kek

I doubt anything interesting will happen
When they realize this, they'll provoke them

>One of Stockholm's muslim ghettos
Which one?
If he wants guaranteed reactions, he should aim for Rinkeby

"Gayness" is HIV/AIDS.
There is a parasite which makes men attracted to buttholes, this is how the disease spreads. Think about Toxoplasma. It makes rats sexually attracted to cats so they can spread the disease through cat shit. It is the same, the symptoms don;'t start showing up until you have spread to a few other buttholes then you die a slow, painful death from mosquito bite.

Like they ignored the Australian news crew?

>implying muzzos can play 4d chess

real men pay denbts