I'm a woman btw

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/erKUmzjQ
jstor.org/stable/40018215?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sausage Fest: The Movie

You just wouldn't understand.

>Muh Manly Men: The Movie

I don't get it, why wouldn't Spiderman just hold the stupid gun?

I'm also a woman btw

I don't understand it either.
He doesn't want to kill people, then joins the army where he indeed would have to kill people because of war and then he saves people who will in all likelyhood kill more people.

because killing is against his beliefs, thus he only actively helps other people in killing (and sometimes kicks a grenade into people)

There is nothing to understand, the guy was a religious inbred nutcase and joined the army because he was sick of being (rightfully) called a pussy, but then he went out of his way to be appointed as a doctor so the chances of being in the frontline were slimmer. He hide like the good cuck he was and then he carried a few injured bodies after the US army made a fool of themselves.

The end.

>Misogony: The Movie

>thus he only actively helps other people in killing (and sometimes kicks a grenade into people)

lol

I like how he's able to justify the people he "accidentally" killed through his actions.

It was stupid that he didn't even want to take part in shooting practice.

why waste the ammo if he's never going to use a gun anyways

He should have pretended to be like the rest of them until reaching the battlefield, this way they wouldn't have beaten him up and threatened him with jailtime.

i don't know the whole backstory, but the whole court martial scene seemed like a complete fabrication to me. They know about conscientious objectors but don't know that they can't force them to use a weapon? It's common knowledge, and though it's been 10 years I'm pretty sure they ask you about it when you enlist.

because?

yeah. he should've just practise to shoot, didnt had to shoot on living target..

i'm not a woman btw

joke on you there were several women in the theatre i was, youngs and olds

Because he was retardedly religious and couldn't understand that being able to use a gun doesn't necessarily mean you'll going to kill someone with it.

Just pick it up and do the fucking target practice you giraffe looking idiot. I didn't feel sorry for him at all.

You can kill people with axes and knives, does that mean he never chopped wood or cut anything?

Everything thats potentially a weapon he has never touched

Turns out he also doesnt write

One thing that bothered me about this film:

Why didn't the Japanese soldiers just cut the rope ladder that lead up to the ridge?

I suppose because it makes it easier for the Japanese to construct a better defensive line if they know which direction the americans are coming from, all the trenches, tunnels and bunkers would be wasted if they made the americans use another cliffside

Numale millennial is too much a crybaby and needs a trigger warning+safe space to fire his gun.

what do you mean because? the film is misogynist because women are the primary victims of war

>women are the primary victims of war
yeah they are losing their limbs and lifes.

how did you not recognize that bait? it's ancient

Let me save everyone a bit of time.
pastebin.com/erKUmzjQ

>retardedly religious

You're allowed to fight in a war as a Christian. Seventh-day Adventists are just fucking weird.

jstor.org/stable/40018215?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

If you want to see Andrew Garfield tormented for his beliefs watch Silence instead. Much better movie

??

Explaining self-sacrifice to white women is like explaining astrology to an amoeba.

I am guessing there is a far more severe penalty for if you purposefully discard your weapon on battlefield without any good tactical reason to do so.