He’s white and listens to hip hop

>He’s white and listens to hip hop

Attached: 043A335F-6D49-45D2-AB73-75B1271EC716.jpg (179x250, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQT9yWPbbew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No I don't.

thats a good way to tell if someone listens to music just to give off an image, or if they actually enjoy the music, because no one likes hip hop unless their ancestors have been banging on bongos and putting bones through their noses for millennia

this actually triggered me

>hey guys! check out my cool kendrick albums! I'm so smart for liking him! heh, f-fuck w-w-white people...!!!

being white and liking hip hop is literally equivalent to watching someone fuck your wife

I bet you have an iPhone

>He's black and listens to rock/metal

Attached: 1508045039668.png (514x352, 30K)

im asian

thats how you stay with only one genre. scenes are degenerate trash.

>Anyone who likes something I don't is trying to give off an image and doesn't really like it
Way to be insecure and myopic user.

I like this hip hop guy but he's white and from colorado

youtube.com/watch?v=FQT9yWPbbew

Racism is sign of low IQ

I know I shouldn't take the bait but I'm not even white and I'm triggered

well no, hip hop is a total image thing. it has been since day 1.

its all about being cool, and since black people are so pushed these days in the mainstream and shoved down peoples throat, theres tons of white losers who think they'll be cool if they pretend to be black and listen to black music.

they only listen to it because thats what "cool people" (blacks) listen to and they hope they'll get friends because of it.

thats why you see people walking around with those bluetooth speakers blasting the most recent half baked soundcloud mixtape. because they're basically saying "hey everyone, look at me, I listen to cool people music so that makes me cool". It pretty much symbolizes the entire point of the genre

I mean whens the last time you heard someone playing something that wasnt hip hop on those things?

Ever thought that someone just likes how it sounds? You're being nitpicky and pretentious.

>he's white

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

There are exceptions

Attached: 1521757949889.webm (718x404, 1.95M)

What use is high IQ if you use it to doom your country by mass importing low IQ savages from Africa and the middle east?

>he's a nigger

Attached: 27316-23803-4194.jpg (517x572, 56K)

spic.

I dont know how I'm being pretentious at all, sounds like you just wanted to feel like a big boy by using a big boy word.

anyways yeah, I guess some people might just like how it sounds, but I'm talking about overall.
even I like Kanye and MF DOOM and stuff, but I'm talking about the people who just listen to the flavor of the week and force themselves to like it just because they see that black people on twitter like it and they better like it too if they wanna be keep projecting that cool hip hop listening white kid image.

The projection is strong with this one.

>he gives a shit about his race and lets it affect his passions

>hip hop is a total image thing. it has been since day 1.
No, it WAS a total image thing. Like any musical genre, hip-hop has evolved and grown pretty far from its original roots. That's like judging all rock music because you listened to one Chuck Berry song. Do you really think people only listen to Dälek or clipping. to look "cool"?

I guess that would make sense if I actually listened to a lot of hip hop, but nah...
I usually dont talk about music unless asked because people dont give a shit about what you listen to unless you listen to what they listen to, and what music you listen to doesn't make you a more interesting person.

so yeah... not sure where I'm projecting in that post

That's not what you said though, you said any white person who listens to rap is trying to be cool. If that isn't elitist/pretentious I don't know what is.

But the only reason you like hip hop is because it's nigger music

I agree with you, thats weird white people hip hop for Sup Forumstants who actually care about the music
but like I said in this post
>I'm talking about the people who just listen to the flavor of the week and force themselves to like

well, its not because thats not the fucking definition of the word
I'm not placing myself above them, I'm just describing a group of people

definitely a bit elitist, but thats not what you originally said

>he's a frogposter

Reminder:

Attached: Screenshot_20180120-224708.png (1080x1920, 352K)

*hes a turk

weak b8 try harder softboy

Leave your house please

Attached: 1509582766185.jpg (1582x1627, 1.02M)

>screencapping ur own post from a phone
invalidates whatever it says

I guarantee there are no more than 10 black posters on Sup Forums

Prove me wrong

Timestamped or GFTO

i'm asian

>Intelligent whites know this
I don't know why but I cracked up after reading this
Thanks for the laugh, user

Attached: cats.jpg (471x357, 125K)

Attached: 10699-24604-23366.jpg (1024x579, 86K)

Attached: 1518666044097.png (643x537, 789K)

>he's non white and uses the internet

Attached: 1506933175382.jpg (226x223, 8K)

>he's black

Attached: ha.png (344x369, 45K)

these faggots so obsessed with blacks they definitively dream of some black dick at night

reminder that europe will be absorbed by arabia, and america by mexicans very soon and there's nothing you can do about it

>Racism is sign of high IQ
ftfy

Fuck white people but unironically

Best post itt

this looks fun

i started this meme

soy latino :^)

im so tired of these Sup Forums posters. Always pointing out that the White Man has been brainwashed since he was a child by the Zionist occupied gov't. Smh. Always trying to wake up the White Man and help out the White Race. Get used to it Whitebois, Kendrick and Kanye are the modern day Mozarts and Beethovens and shit. True Kangs

>Get used to it Whitebois, Kendrick and Kanye are the modern day Mozarts and Beethovens and shit. True Kangs
This but unironically.

I’m asian
I’m listens hiphop

Kendrick is the true Ubermensch pinnacle of all human poetry. See pic related for irrefutable proof

Attached: 72f1549ea4cebe53b58bbe127786e496.1000x727x1.jpg (1000x727, 48K)