Why is this abum so praised? It's overrated, sounds dated and only edgy atheists listen to this shit

Why is this abum so praised? It's overrated, sounds dated and only edgy atheists listen to this shit.

Attached: 668px-nin-the_downward_spiral800.jpg (278x250, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvlObWQW0kE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spam

go shill this shitty album somewhere

Are we doing the TDS spam from the butt-blasted user again?
Go listen to your Smashing Pumpkins user and fuck off.

>I am a big man
>(yes I am)
>and I have a big gun
>got me a big old Dick and I
>I like to have fun
Great album there, folks.

Attached: C41F58EEA6F741CD82E76B7854ECD5DC.jpg (750x481, 56K)

>atheists
I don't know, feels more like a Christian album to me.

Did Reznor insult your favourite musician at some point?

This
>Man loses and starts striking againts God
>Is punished for it and loses all hope
>An hero

Maybe it's one of those fangirls whom were told to kys by Trent

I can't wait how enraged this guy will be once the 3rd drops and Sup Forums will be full of NIN more than ever.

sorry you had such a visceral reaction to 'Heresy' lmao. you may just not be a very well-versed music listener but the swath of genres, idioms, moods and performances on this record are more forward-thinking than basically anything else released in 1994. so, uhh, you're wrong. listen to "The Becoming".

The Becoming is one of the best songs on album, nice pick user.

i can't tell if the user shitposting and spamming his hatred against NIN is a soyboy, or a Sup Forumscuck.

Neither, one time he confesed to being a Smashing Pumpkins fan, who saw one NIN poster post something about Smashing Pumpkins, he became so hurt that he's been doing this ever since.
At one point he spammed so hard that like 70% of Sup Forums was nothing but The Donward Spiral shitposts.

Fucking lol, that's hillarious.

hahaha

Attached: 765q5342.png (800x490, 698K)

I love Hersey as an instrumental.
youtube.com/watch?v=LvlObWQW0kE

I think this is actually the post that triggered the user.

No.
Smashing Pumpkins user here. The TDS spamming and the spamming going on rn aren't me.

Attached: 01 - yHOEhJA.jpg (768x1004, 112K)

I guess some people were so inspired by you they had to pass on the torch.

good times

Attached: mu_tds.png (1366x4000, 2.96M)

I wasn't the first person to start it. The person who spammed and is spamming Sup Forums with TDS shitposts is someone else.
I like the album.

It’s edgy but in a good enough way that makes it alright, it pulls off what it is potentially mockable for in a good way and that in itself might be enough reason to give some weight to its significance. Plus taken as a whole it really does have a good amount of depth presented in a complex and personal way, and it accomplishes all of this and actually does a really good job at it.

>I like the album
You probably aren't the same user. The Smashing Pumpkin guy had a hate boner for all of NIN as I recall.
That, or you're the OP, trying not to get called out.

I am the same user lol. It was bad bait inspired by the TDS poster.
Also, i don't like Smashing Pumpkins that much. The only good album that bald manchild has made is Siamese Dream

You're either trolling or so retarded that you take that song literally.

>NINfags are so in denial they think only a elect few people dislike their nu-metal icon
lmao