The robots will totaly keep the peace, when they can destroy humans easily whenever they want

>the robots will totaly keep the peace, when they can destroy humans easily whenever they want

LMAOing at the logic behind this "classic".

>Matrix Revolutions
>classic

>the robots will totaly keep the peace, when they can destroy humans easily whenever they want
What? If the robots could kill all the humans they would do so. Were you not paying attention?

Nibba please, Neo just negotiated peace treaty with them. The robots totally overpowered Zion.

zion needs more robotic immigrants.

Zion is part of the system.

Oh, in the last movie.

Yeah I dunno. I assume we're to assume the next One would be even more powerful so if the robots made a move, he'd rekk the entire Matrix and basically Samson Option everything.

>neo is literally jesus

could this have any gayer ending?

Illogical. Kind of like some stupid dream. Maybe the "reality" of the movie's plot was another layer of virtual fantasy.

Robots are incapable of lying.

>Jesus our LORD and savior
>in any way gay

son, you need to rethink your life. I'm going to pray for you.

to this day, i am still mad at this gay shit
bound is still a comfy lesbian noir classic tho

It's Matrix inside the Matrix? Got daym…

>movie made by two (2) transgender siblings
>not gay
Dad, you need to pray more. You've got this. I'll think about you.

>It's another "Sup Forums is too fucking stupid to follow rudimentary plotlines" episode

It's all like.... Part of the system man.

> Dude the robots and people fighting is just another layer of the matrix, the end goal is colonising the stars.

>> The regular level of the matrix is for the people who are content in mundane routines, the people who are not happy are sent to a second layer where they get to fulfil their snowflake Jesus ninja warrior fantasy. Each of them get to be Neo, save the world and get the older leather clad old lady

Anybody feels like this movie was truly the beginning of the end?

>he still thinks Neo really was the One
I bet you think your Dark Souls character was /the/ Chosen Undead too right?

pic related man.
i don't think i ever understoon what was actually going on in a single episode of thick of it.

He used quotations marks

Wait, my Dark Souls character wasn't /the/ Chosen Undead?

>people not realizing zion is not another layer of the matrix