Mark Hamill reacts to new 'Star Wars Episode 8' title

youtube.com/watch?v=t9EaZtgDftc

Yeah I know... he hardly says much at all in this video but since there has been no new footage released of Episode 8 yet and I really want to discuss this upcoming film, I suppose this is all we have to go on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwxYk896q_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KWSsjhHA0IM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love this film.

What I really want is for it to be revealed that Luke has turned to being a Gray Jedi (which would make sense since he defeated Vader by giving into some of the dark side).

So the Last Jedi may not be Luke but Rey

But knowing Disney, I doubt they would even attempt doing this and just make "The Last Jedi" refer to Rey and Luke being the last ones which would just be dull

HOW THOUGH IT HASNT EVEN COME OUT YET

I take it you watched the RLM video?

Without memeing, the red logo looks amazing and I'd actually want a poster of this on my wall (whereas the Force Awakens wasn't at all that great as a poster and is by far the weakest).

Attack of the Clones' romantic poster feel was great and I hope the Last Jedi has a theme instead of TFA's poster which was just villains and heroes crammed.

Me personally, I too love this bold film.

Why do people believe Hamill is some sort of authority on Star Wars? I bet he hasn't seen that shit in decades and so should every grown man.

Yeah but just looking at the new logo makes you feel love and appreciation for wanting to see it so badly

>that beautiful red

What does the red symbolize?

>So what's your reaction to the title?
>Mark struggles to give a shit
I love these interviews. They really expose the shallowness of the hype machine.

"it's got a real samurai- *clears throat*"

it's gonna be samurais

>"it's got a real samurai
what did he mean by this?

HOL UP...
JUST HOL UP...

>The Last Samurai
>The Last Jedi
Is Mark referring that this film is gonna be like the Last Samurai where there will be a big battle at the end between possibly Sith and Jedi and Luke dies at the end?

Read that as gay jedi

>I really wanted to shill this film

Ftfy

Personally, I love the title

Because Rey is the last one after luke dies in the first act right?

Jesus christ, did that pissant from SNL get in Episode 8?

The end of my patience.

>pissant from SNL
wait wat

Hamill looks like he enjoys the ride, I'm happy for him

>Hamill about to kill himself
>RDJ about to kill himself

Why does Disney like so much to suck the soul out of their stars? I mean they make soulless movies but why must they torture the guys doing them?

>Hamill looks like he enjoys the ride
He had a go at Disney for making him only have a 30 second cameo in TFA

He's literally /our guy/
youtube.com/watch?v=QwxYk896q_Q

no they are in a movie together called Brigsby Bear and I'm guessing this was an interview for the movies press tour. Mark wasn't expecting a Star Wars question which is why he was caught off guard in the video.

If anything, Mark should accidentally leak something very important in Episode 8 if it turns out that Disney is killing his character off.

>1 week before episode 8 comes out
>someone interviews him on the street
>"So how come you rarely do interviews for the new Star Wars?"
>"Because Disney is too scared that I may leak something important like Luke on his hermit Island dying by Kylo Ren."

He knows a lot more than you'd think. He jokes and pretends to be ignorant so extreme EU nerds don't harass him. He even called a sand crawler a sand walker once.

He won't, his contract has a part where he doesn't get paid some of the money if he spoils anything about the plot.

Lucas did the same thing in ESB regarding the Vader plot twist since Hamill, Lucas, the director and the rest of the producers were the only ones that knew about it.

Gag order didn't work real good on Prowse.

Han dying by Kylo Ren was also revealed months before Force Awakens was released in an article

He was just talking bullshit. He didn't know about that and in the actual scene filmed the script he read said "Obi Wan killed your father"

>it's got a real samurai *cough* *cough*
What did he mean by this?

The Grey Jedi are hated because they are allowed to fuck.
The cuckoldry is high in the Light side.

>talking bullshit
>bullshat how it actually happened two years before the movie release

Is he a prophet?

9gag

Menses.

>There is no good without evil

So what? Do these people just kinda purposefully act like dicks if they all of a sudden feel they've been too nice?

I mean, yeah, I just saved your cat, but the next time I go out, I'm not gonna tip.

BLOOD

The best thing about Star Wars is that the story doesn't allow force sensitives to die out because the force doesn't.
The only thing that has changed is that more Sith will appear whether by self-reinvention or mysterious remnant ruins and artifacts attracting potential inheritors, while the moral sissies consisted of the Jedi self-exterminated due to their ban on sex.

The comedy here is that Jedi are precisely like Liberals who adore them and vice verse.
Negative birth rates condemning them to self-extermination while other forces (Gray and Sith) proliferate and continue on.
The only way for Jedi to continue existing is for a few of them to detach from the Sith and Grays from time to time, and start a circle of opposition again.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWSsjhHA0IM

has anyone ever broken their contract to spoil or leak something big?

>bright red on black

90s website design. Looks disgusting.

>the red logo looks amazing
It's just some red text with white text in the middle.

death

"samurai, minimalist"

aka.

"i'm just in for the money, voice acting the joker is way more fun"

The concept of "gray" jedi is retarded and should stay in video games or whatever

>back when we were making the originals nobody cared

"blue harvest"

anyways mark is based, he can't hide his distaste for how corporate and fan-pandering everything's become. he hates the hype generation because it took away any acting he had to do in things fall apart

Completely unrelated but why did Star Wars stop giving a shit about Imperials having British accents and Republic/Rebels having American accents?

The concept of the Gray Jedi is so fucking retarded. The Jedi keep the balance and aren't inherently good or evil.

The image is even worse
>passion, Yet emotion
>Serenity, Yet Peace
Nigga, those aren't even opposites of each other.

venus in retrograde

Me, personally, I loved it too.

>gray jedi
*tips fedora*

Grey Jedi is a cringy fedora-tipping meme.
>Chaos, yet order
Those are two opposite fucking things. Combining opposites doesn't make you seem wise or interesting, it makes you stupid.

Is the concept of a non-/r9k/ Jedi impossible for force user?
Just... don't be a fucking dick, for fuck's sake, you can still shoot lightning out of your hands and have superpowers, no need to be butthurt

Force lightning is fine but the concept of a grey Jedi is the idea that you can do evil stuff and not be evil. It's like if a police officer said
>sometimes I randomly murder people but half the time I'm nice so it balances out. I am a guardian of balance lmao!

>He's in charge of the canon now
JUST

>The Last Jedi

So it's going to be about Luke being Tsundere for the rebellion, he'll come back and get killed bringing Kylo back.

Teh Rei is not a Jedi and will be a grey force user like Luke in the Extended universe.

he should try playing KOTOR, then he'd really understand what a gray jedi was

they've stated that they're not going to kill off luke

Citation needed.

Not totally off

I assume they're like a peacekeeping force. If Space Iran invades Space Saudis, they step in and walk around in bright uniforms waiting to be shot.

you can't play as a gray Jedi in kotor, kotor 2 is where it's at

Oh he has

Didn't the plot leak back in August?

>No you are my father

but this abomination is a part of it? What a fucking retard.

>google him up
>canadian
and i stop caring

He's talking about aesthetics

I hate watch Hamill so JUSTed. He may have physically unJUSTed himself, but he seems twice as JUST in his interviews

holy fuck he's retarded

One last Pablo tweet before I go

Man, he really doesn't give a flying fuck about Star Wars anymore.

>Revan
>she

>revan
>she
revan was "canonically" male

>"canon" in which Light Revan and Darth Bastilla aren't lesbian lovers

Better than him pretending to be Luke Skywalker in real life.

>no arguments, just insults
He is right, user.

MARK IS CUTE

I hope and pray that Guardians of The Galaxy 2 destroys Episode 8 at the box office

I hope not star wars and guardians both suck pretty hard

>she

Not really

On some planets that's a cell phone in the ep7-(onward) depending on what's going on/ who's running things

Mu biggest gripe is that after decades of fan fiction, novels, games, tv spin offs we STILL only revolve around the Empire/Sith/AFUCKINGDEATHSTAR

This is a stagnent universe bot worthy of further exploration

>There is passion, yet emotion
Passion is literally a description for emotions

>Serenity, yet peace
Serenity is literally peace.

Well the more interesting parts of the universe are the clone wars, the Old Republic stuff, and Luke's Jedi Academy.

And they have all been shown in video games.

What do you do there? Just retread everything?

I think the above is better than getting a Han Solo movie though.

I literally came up with the concept of gray jedi when i was about 6 years old. I was really into Star Wars and i would create a bunch of fanfiction shit in my head for fun, sometimes i would imagine myself as a jedi that was between good and evil and i came up with a code that was almost that pic word for word. It was only when i got older that i learned some edgelord actually created the fantasy i had as a 6 year old.

I agree no one wants a Han Solo movie and I feel bad for whoever has to fill Harrison Ford's shoes

That's what the prequels really should have dealt with.

You have this very classical black and white heroism vs villainy in the Original Trilogy, nly for them to use the same formula in a prequel series all about the demise of a republic and a single man.

Personally I like this movie already. You can just tell it's going to be good since it's made by disney.

That's why I personally like the movie already.

Oh shit I thought that was just something RLM made up for the nerdvast video.

The Last Jedi was the best Star Wars film.

>they put a bunch of chink shit in it to pander to asians! disney said if I said anything bad about it they'd murder me and my family! send help!

wow can't believe he said this in an interview wow haha

Definitely better than episode 9 which is called star wars the white girl and her bull save the universe. It was still a good movie though.

no fun allowed.

Thank you much user, glad by that title alone the Dreadlord of Comedy shall finally be dead and carry The Last SJW to his final curtain as well I trust.

>pissant
>snl

kill yourself faggot. kyle is GOAT and was youtubekino well before snl

>celeb reactions to title reveals

What the fuck, this is just marketing. Get the fuck off my board, Disney.

No you are wrong, you know this to be true. Search within yourself and return to the light side.

kysfgt