Name a better Sci-Fi movie

Name a better Sci-Fi movie

He was in Interstellar so..

Idk, Jurassic Park?

Really do love Contact though. Seems very forgotten.

McConaughty was in THAT too?
I only got aware he exists around ~2010 movies...
or some before, but then i didn't cared bc those were romcoms.

THEY BUILD ANOTHER ONE

The arrival starring Charlie Sheen

It would be impossible so I cannot.

C'avait ete impossible donc je ne peux pas faire ca

Makes sense to me. Let the public know you have one, and if some crazies destroy it, they will never imagine you have a second.

>lol science proves god exists

No thanks

Interstellar
Arrival
The Martian
Starship Troopers
Starship Troopers 2
The movie where the guy time travels back to redo the beach invasion and rapes the girl 1000 times over in the house

>Star Ship Troopers 2
What the fuck nigga that was the biggest piece of shit ever. Even the poster is absolute cringe.

uhh yeah, gonna need the name of that last item

that poster

Contact is literally my favorite sci-fi movie.

Interstellar is dogshit. It's epitome of "anglo-germanics starter pack". Nobody likes it out here.

edge of tomorrow
its a comfy film

>It's epitome of "anglo-germanics starter pack".
What are you even saying? Where are you? Interstellar was a good movie and to say it was not is either opinion or edge.

>implying Elon Musk wouldn't do the same exact fucking thing in real life

>It's epitome of "anglo-germanics starter pack"

What did he mean by this? Not memeing, I don't understand.

It took the resources of the entire world to build the first one, Elon Musk may have money but he does not have the availability of materials nations have.

It was a mess that failed both as a love story and serious scifi.

It was greatly recieved among aformentioned populations but failed to make big impressions anywhere else. US and UK viewers often call it basically best thing since ever. Go to Italy, Russia, anywhere else and people will be dismissive or not care.

Yeah that's why I said it was better than contact. Because even this piece of garbage was better than contact.

>The shopped helmets
Every time

Ok. And why does that matter?

La Dernier Combat
Solaris
Alien

The dude is a fucking real life bond villain, I would not be surprised if he has the capacity to divine the materials out of fucking nowhere like a magician.

It's a very cultural thing and since I'm not a protestant heretic, I can with grace of God and one holy apostolic church call it objectively dogshit.

>Italians and Russians didn't like it so it was shit
This makes even less sense
It was a great movie don't be an 18 year old contrarian

Arrival

Why don't you say that the first time. I hate it when people assume you understand shit that is not common knowledge or in context.

>Interstellar was a good movie and to say it was not is... opinion

>An atheist has to know a lot more than I know. An atheist is someone who knows there is no god. By some definitions atheism is very stupid.
>Carl Sagan, author of Contact

Sagan was fucking stupid.

they built two at the same time and kept one secret. did you watch the movie?

Cmon bro you know how the gubbamint works....

You don't really think they spend $300 on a hammer $400 on a toilet seat do you?

the rape is only implied
great flick, though

It's not implied in the slightest.

>1997
Fuck

He was pretty smart. Don't be a hyperbole.

If he doesn't know the definition of atheism then he can't be very smart.

But it's the first thing you thought of when you saw that scene

It was not.

>"How many times have we been her before?"

How does that imply rape? As he said that was as far as they had gotten because she dies when they start the helicopter. I think you have some cognitive problems.

Want to chat about how Nazi tanks were better during WW2, and why a longsword is superior to a katana? Because I know you are That Kid.