So I'm re watching 24. The first time I watched it I remember hating Season 1...

So I'm re watching 24. The first time I watched it I remember hating Season 1. But apparently I was wrong Season 1 is great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wz9jrmaFjmc?t=184
youtube.com/watch?v=-QTIUjfgPm0
youtube.com/watch?v=cookVBAaZGg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdaf_TvtNKo
youtube.com/watch?v=Rmm2RfN5brk
youtube.com/watch?v=dCiageqMHJc
youtube.com/watch?v=iFdvRIKijzA
youtube.com/watch?v=ql1cepqWKpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Season 1 is great and comfy, but hasn't aged that well. It feels very 90s despite being shot later.

Yeah I remember it being so modern and fresh. Looking at it later it looks old.

However I still think Season 1 is great in it's own way. The soundtrack helps a lot during the slower moments. Also Jack unfolding the mystery and the scene at the docks made it an instant classic for me.

Season 1 is my favorite season. God tier score and suspenseful as fuck.

Jack is also a lot more human in this season, he comes off as a guy really in over his head rather than the killing machine he is later on.

24 had a great soundtrack.

THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US

>its a jack puts random bongs in wheelchairs episode

truly the proudest american

>season 5 episode 1

1776, NEVER FORGET

>London
>islamic prayer starts playing
>gay jew pedo plays the prime minister

It's insane how redpilled 24 was

>executes a restrained womyn prisoner

How did they get away with this?

What did he mean by this?

>tfw Palmer and Jack never got to be bros in peaceful times

>I remember hating Season 1.
why?

Could a show like 24 be made today?

I know it recently had a new season, but could it premiere today?

Well it's hard to find anything similar to 24, i guess homeland perhaps?

more kim

what a cunt. he could of shot in the air and it would of achieved the same thing, he just wanted to shoot a bong didn't he?

unironically: yup he did

Who was the best president and why was it based palmer

Chloe turning goth/emo
what did they mean by this?

Fuck she turned from a 5/10 to a 8/10

I missed 24 threads bros

;_;

Cringe as fuck desu. Those tattoos and clothing were way too much.

best jack scene?

me....me too.

going to rewatch season 1 now

>mfw

Absolutely.
>inb4 muh SJWs

We still have had shows like Homeland, Strike Back, lots of cop shows, etc, not to mention movies. It's not like every show today is a politically correct diversity fest. Counter-terrorism hasn't been this relevant since 9/11 thanks to ISIS.

Though I don't think they would do 24 episodes because of budget issues. Nobody does seasons that long anymore. It would most likely be 12 episodes with a 12 hour timeskip or have several timeskips implemented through the season.

Tell me about Jack. Why does he wear the mask?

He's got a lotta loyalty for a hired agent

>Jack and Nina pre-betrayal

;_; It wasn't meant to be.

What went wrong?

>those interrogation missions

Fuck you man I liked it

I was 10 when 24 first aired, and episode 23 of the first season genuinely fucked me up. I was in complete disbelief.

Best part, no doubt. I love how they made Jack come across as hardcore bipolar.

youtu.be/Wz9jrmaFjmc?t=184

Try Alpha Protocol. You can pretty much be Jack in that game.

>coax
>calm
>actually being options you can pick

IMMERSION RUINED

kek

Who's that imposter? The real Jack would've kneecapped him right after he refused to answer the first time.

24 has always had a great soundtrack, even when the seasons got worse.

Seasons 1-5 are the best seasons and have the best soundtracks. Season 6, 7, and 8 have great moments but are weaker overall.

I'm watching 24 Redemption right now and I really wish we got another season with Jack. I will give the new series a chance, but do we know if Sean Callery is returning to score?

You better be watching the new 24 anons, it's in your best interest now. You don't want to be seen as a racist do you?

fug... young Kiefer was beautiful bros. Even with that hairline. It just made him more rugged.

No homo of course :3

I might because they're bringing Almeida back

Only thing bad about season 1 was Teri's amnesia subplot.

Is that alternative ending?

>Tony finally returns
>It's in a spinoff without Jack

Fucking how is this allowed?

Jack will always be my ultimate TV husbando.

Why does he look so fucking smug? At least find a better looking black guy.

Gonna torrent the first few episodes and then probably drop it.

Say what?

I hope they're keeping jacks return really low key so they surprise the shit outta us

Season 1 when Kevin steps into the limo and Jack says "where's my wife", Kevin unloads his gun into the bulletproof glass and Jack takes him for a ride.

>confirmed for one episode
Probably the finale

Checked and keked user

youtube.com/watch?v=-QTIUjfgPm0

The final scene in Season 1 always get my heart pumping with this sick track.

Found the revenge at the docks clip. Still my favourite action scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=cookVBAaZGg

>tfw Black Jack bites the bullet in the last episode and Jack shows up to take over

How fucking hyped would you get?

Bruh

Obvious Sup Forums will watch it. They are cucks that love Blacked Bauer

Remember that time when Jack shot that guy's wife in the leg?

If repeating digits, Jack will return

How could I forget?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zdaf_TvtNKo

Best villains?

>Ira Gaines
>Stephen Saunders
>Christopher Henderson

>it's a "bad guy knows everything about the hero, and is aware of how badass he is" episode

I love those.

Gaines was fucking scary, man. So twitchy.

The Key Of Awesome is terrible, but this is the rare occasion when they struck gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rmm2RfN5brk

>it's a "don't fight it" episode

You can tell jack hates choking someone out when he says that

Is Kiefer a legit alcoholic or is it just a meme?

Kiefer has a steady blood alcohol level at 4%.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCiageqMHJc

alcoholic

It really is amazing. Not only is Kiefer a great actor, he's also incredibly prolific.

9 seasons of 24, 8 of them being 24 episodes long, with every episode being nearly an hour. Tons of shooting on location, copious amounts of action scenes, and he has to make it all look convincing.

How the hell does he manage to balance that with his alcoholism? The man must be some kind of inhuman, virtuoso superhuman.

kek, this is both kinda sad and funny.

He's in shape for an alcoholic though.

Kiefer even made a song about his drinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFdvRIKijzA

Season 1 sucks. Are you trolling me? His annoying wife... holy crap. Glad I started with season 4 or I would never have gotten past a those terrible 1st season episodes.

Honestly though, tons of people work hard all week and then let loose on the weekend. It's extremely prevalent among successful people because they have to hold themselves to a high standard when they're working but then they have lots of cash to spend on the easiest way to blow off steam - booze. I guess Kiefer is a high functioning binge drinker.

Season 1 is Jackkino, you pleb. It's more subtle, the suspense is real, and the ending is simply legendary.

That wasn't half as bad as I expected.

No problem with him being black. But he seems too young and scrawny to be the best agent ever in the history of America.

WTF, he's actually good.

Oh boy, I'm glad nobody follows me around during Friday nights to snap pictures of me.

Imagine waking up with a massive hangover and seeing that all over the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=ql1cepqWKpU

Next boxcover confirmed

LAD was released only a few years ago and it didn't trigger anyone.

It triggered me by having yet another mole in that season's CTU equivalent.

Season 1's a bit slow at first, I wasn't truly sucked in until around the middle when Jack rescues Kim from the compound, after that it's pretty kino.

I think the biggest weakness of 24 is that it's not at all fun to watch as it airs, you can only truly enjoy it when you binge it. Also by the end of the show almost everyone is dead so you have to sit through a lot of boring new characters.

by far the best moment of Live Another Day, Jack truly doesn't give a fuck about anything other than killing terrorists

to be fair Chloe was always edgy and her husband/son were killed. becoming user was all she had left

It was the summer of 2014, just before the worst feminazi outbreak. Had it been half a year later...

I'm glad that's happening desu but they really should have just centered Legacy around Tony and let him be Jack Bauer for a season. Kiefer doesn't want to play Jack anymore and I doubt Chloe will show up so Tony is the only thing left to keep fans interested. Plus they would have been able to start Legacy with Tony's glorious prison escape. Hollywood writers really irk me sometimes.

She was more autistic than straight up edgelord Lisbeth Salander.

oh shit, he killed Brandon Lee

The actor simply isn't that big of a draw and there's no point of replacing Jack with another older dude. Also, not everyone likes Tony that much.