Time to root for us Amerifriends!

Time to root for us Amerifriends!
We'll carry the blue, white and red high and proud!
Our players sing the anthem (reeeally badly though) and stand with honor for France, their country (or they would have ended playing for some African country instead)!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Camarón
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if Italy doesn't make it I guess I could root for you fags

Do not talk about France in that way.

Me too

i luv u france

but..

thanks for the offer France-kun, but I think we're all going by MUH HERITAGE now

why is france being so nice to us lately

I don’t know. Mais je suis très content

America-France is the GOAT special friendship

You saved them in two World Wars from us

thank you pepe you are my greatest ally

>ywn march through france while all the french qts in each town gather to cheer you on and give you flowers and kisses

huh? Does France even have a national team? Just because Bettman wont let the pros compete, doesnt mean yanks won't be cheering on their country?

>lately
/bintpol/ is so dumb
fuck off

Sorry guys, but being part of the duo who eliminated Netherlands makes me dont like you.

I'll rooting for Iceland

What country will cause the most salt?

For me, it’s Serbia.
Either that or Urgay

what a homo thread, even for french standards

I hate Serbs and both countries like soccer though. I always root for America because American's know soccer is gay and still do okay.

Fuck off French faggot.

Ameribros, we got you, we'll kill the Hondurans for you our greatest ally.

suck a dick Sören

>Guys known for surrending start getting along with guys who now love to kneel
Really makes you think

dumb
dumb
dumb

big up white friends

But I think Serbs will generate salt in the sense that I could see them upsetting some favorites. They seem like they could be very formidable underdogs.
Uruguay I think can generate salt if Suarez isn’t given his muzzle

French being known for surrendering is a reddit as fuck statement. If you know history in the slightest - which I doubt seeing as you're Mexican - you know what I mean.

But you have to kneel in order to make someone surrender to you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Camarón

I'm sorry France, we really should have let you keep Mexico as a colony.

GAY

The French had a bigger army than Germany did in WW2.

Don’t be rude to Mexico they dindu.

Don't bully us and I will do so, Pierre.

They literally cucked us today

My man, we cucked ourselves
>not being able to draw with fucking Trinidad

I'm not saying we didn't suck, because we did, but they certainly didn't help

Do you know anything about the Manstein plan, Guderian and Rommel tank divisions, how new tanks were at the time, how nobody knew exactly what to do with them, how Weygand and Gamelin fucked up by splitting their tanks between their infantry divisions while the Germans led the Blitzkrieg with them, and so on?
They didn't surrender because they had no fight in them or whatever, they surrendered because they got utterly blown the fuck out by new technologies and new war methods.

The Germans lost the war for the exact same reason. Zhukov blitzkrieg them from the East whilst they were circled in the Russian winter.

While I appreciate the support, its just mostly war methods. French tanks were better made than most german ones, the issue was more than the high-command was still in a WW1 spirit. Hence reliance on courriers to transmit orders (tanks didnt have radios), refusal to make designated tank units like advocated by younger officers like De Gaulle, ignorance of the effect of aerial superiority, or unwillingness to fight in the absence of an united front.

>Do you know anything about the Manstein plan, Guderian and Rommel tank divisions, how new tanks were at the time, how nobody knew exactly what to do with them, how Weygand and Gamelin fucked up by splitting their tanks between their infantry divisions while the Germans led the Blitzkrieg with them, and so on?

Nah, I was just talking shite tbqh.

england is the only acceptable answer for burgerbros

Wrong

They probably will support France because the French team reminds them of their NFL teams they support

ALLEZ LES BLEUS

I'm rooting for griezzbutt

How is this even possible

fuck you, can't you just fucking beat Panama?

She will come to meet you if you support France