With all the new happenings, brexit, antifa getting rekt, Trump dead even with hill...

With all the new happenings, brexit, antifa getting rekt, Trump dead even with hill, who here /oldfag/ and participated with pic related?

I'm newfag, but i loved the story.

Im pretty sure right after this they implemented that shit were your account has to be active for x number of days before your posts show up

Nope. I remember seeing that pic on Valentine's Day. It's incredibly easy to start posting on dumblr; that's why idiots love it so much.

>oldfag
>2014

Also no, I have no fucking clue what that was.

You;re a faggot

I hate the dumblr community, but i'd ship the fuck out of these characters.

>2014
>Oldfag

2010+ fags please go. You're cancer

Fuck off weird ass

why not ship them off to Sup Forums & /mlp/ their breeding grounds

Btw at least Sup Forums is 30% attractive, dumblr is 0.0001% attractive, they are goblins.

baiting is way to fucking easy now

2004, myself

wew lad pre independence day raid was so different compared to today

you missed out on a lot

that's oldfag now?

it was epic though

Absolutely not, however not a whole lot of shit happens anymore. I've been banned probably 10 times from both b and pol in the last couple months from shit that was on topic

Antifa wrecked the nazis.

Hillary is BTFOing Trump in all polls, and in only increasing in lead.

Everything else is accurate though.

*is.

trump and brexit has been pretty fun

I wonder how many dumblrs we converted

you got banned from Sup Forums?? how the fuck do you do that?

been banned from Sup Forums a couple of times, one was really bullshit, oh wait, only once from Sup Forums, the other was spamming in /gif/, but it was all funny shit

>Antifa wrecked the nazis.
nope

Remind me to tell you about the Hal Turner raid, someday.

>Trump dead

YOU WATCH YOUR WHORE MOUTH.

>#MARVEL

Can't dispute the other fact though, can ya gayboy?

True. It's just a fantasy.

Nope. Antifa got humiliated, and the rest are bullshit too. It's fucking priceless seems by lefty cucks scrambling this hard though. You guys are a joke.

and I bet nobody even confronted him about his brazen manspreading

2007+ newfags get out.
The official cut-out for newfaggotry is January first 2007. Kill ALL eternal newfags.

Screencapped. I'll repost this in a thread when Hillary wins and I'm drinking your tears with my celebratory dinner.

hahahahaha this

>Antifa got humiliated.

You're kidding right? We exposed you as the violent savages you are. We won.

Togi-chan sends her regards!

>attack someone
>get stabbed
Pick 2

>2014
>oldfag

I'm not ashamed to admit I fapped to her footpussy.

>mfw joined 2009
but... but... I lurk

She has no dick I assume so she's already being sexist to transgenders. Also, why is she showing her face? This is islamophobic! I see she also doesn't have enough bmi ratio to not be considered a fat hater. Why doesn't she covered with scars? Is she ignoring poor souls that attempted/committed suicide when the hacker known as Sup Forums attacked Tumblr? Why does she look white and what's worse is that she also follows the conventionally accepted standard of beauty by racist, disgusting whites. This is racist. Bottomline racist! Why does she look like she enjoys Sup Forums's company? She's being raped since Sup Forums is disgusting. Also, the worst part is, why are these two together when Sup Forums is racist, sexist, islamophobic, and literally hitler.

Lol

>oldfag been here since 2014

>2014
>oldfag

Nigger, I'm on Sup Forums since 2008. Been on Sup Forums since 2012

I'd been on Sup Forums a couple times before this, but Darren Wilson is what made me stay.

What about he who could not be cornered?

You picked a fight and got rekt. As usual.