Remain campers who voted Leave "thought UK would stay in EU"

>Electoral services workers have reported calls from people asking if they could change their decision after Friday’s result became clear, with many Remainers now publicly admitting they only voted Leave as a “protest vote,” in the belief the UK was certain to remain in the European Union.

>many Remainers now publicly admitting they only voted Leave as a “protest vote,” in the belief the UK was certain to remain in the European Union

Is this the power of meme magic?

>many Remainers now publicly admitting they only voted Leave as a “protest vote,”

what

But its a secret vote...so they could just be butt blasted remain voters looking to bitch like a little pussy

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

>many Remainers now publicly admitting they only voted Leave as a “protest vote,”

wat

>protest vote

What the fuck? What are they protesting if they wanted to remain in the EU? Either you don't want to remain and you "protest" by helping the remain vote win or you do want to remain and therefore have nothing to protest.

This is either fake or a few retards thought it was something like the Ukraine ref

cool source faggot

>protest vote

Sounds like a bullshit story to me considering the option said "Leave the European Union"

JUST

Too bad the UK has to live with its decision now.
People are just freaking out over the immediate side effect of saying "fuck you" to the jews
Soon this will all stabilize and then the UK will prosper with closer ties to the Commonwealth

Can I get someone to post the lily allen tweets of her giving out her zip code? I'm putting together a screenshot archive of her trying to pad the petition.

Also, if someone has a copy of the python script, I'd like to see that again. I fell asleep as it was being rolled out and it would make an excellent addition.

It's fake. Turns out the globalists really didn't want this to happen. They're spinning out anything they can to reverse it.

It's just the globalist shills going into damage control overdrive

Its not locked in until article 50 is invoked. Pretty damn certain though

Basically 1/3 of Labour voters went Leave mostly as a referendum on David Cameron and the Conservatives.

They wanted to make it look close to freak out the Tories but they didn't actually want to leave the EU.

>People vote to leave
>Vote passes
>W-What? I thought it was just a joke!
How can people be so retarded?

This past referendum has more political authority than any vote in the past 60 years with a 72% turnout. I highly doubt it would be overturned unless at least 70% of all the voters asked for a re vote

I refuse to believe the truth behind these articles

nobody can be this fucking stupid I mean come on

>I will vote for the opposite position instead of the one I support because reasons

Even a literal retard wouldn't be dumb enough to do that

this is a true spoiler for trump cus many imbeciles were planning to do the same here.

>muh protest vote cus I donated muh food stamps to hernie
> trump got elected? I muh change muh vote now
> I can't oh my god no!

Its the same reason people vote for third parties in US elections, they dont expect it to matter but want to scare the establishment

It isn't fake, it just kind of proves how stupid Labour voters are to vote ironically.

No shit
Nigey & Co. would have literally only gotten 30% of the vote if they didn't trick the normies into doing it

I dont think it will happen either, but its not legally binding and the tories might think political suicide is worth it to stay in. Not betting on that though

This. The people making the biggest stink over it are millenials, who had dismally low voter turnout.

This is not even true.

I think a lot of people were sick of being shouted down as "racist" in every single discussion about immigration, so this massive silent majority voted Leave not because they wanted to Leave (or even knew what it meant) but as a "Fuck you" to the left who won't allow any kind of discussion or compromise.

It turned out that so many people felt this way, and their "Fuck you" happened to take the form of a protest vote, that it actually decided the referendum and pushed Britain right out of the EU.

Now they're all crying that they didn't mean it, like a woman who crossed the line when arguing with her bf and insulted his dead mother. Instead of ending the argument, it ended the relationship.

This just goes to show how brainwashed the left is by the liberal media into thinking BREXIT doesn't have a chance, and it's quite sad actually

>Oh look I'm the faggot that looks into the souls of 1/3rd of labour voters

Fuck off shill. You ain't even got dubs.

>they only voted Leave as a “protest vote

Ha Ha Ha Ha. Durf

Except the end result is britain becomes norway 2.0 and most of the population is ok with that. Still regulated by EU, still paying into it, still part of the market, no reduction in immigration

lol'd

>voted Leave as a “protest vote,”

That doesn't even make any sense. I knew EUfags were stupid, but I didn't realize they
were full-blown retards.

>WAIT, LET'S HAVE A REDO, I FORGOT I WAS RETARDED

Your just an ass hurt faggot who wants to remain.

For all the electoral service workers know, the people calling voted Remain and want to make the Leave position look like it would've lost because they're desperate.

>They wanted
You can read minds? Tell me which fetishes I'm thinking of right now.

To be fair Sup Forums in general seems to think every leaver is a ukip voting ultra nationalist

>with many Remainers now publicly admitting they only voted Leave as a “protest vote,”
When did white people become this much retarded?

No means no but sometimes yes means no aswell.

They didn't. It's propaganda. It's Jews being Jews and trying to distort the truth. Maybe they're not even literal Jews but they're Jewing none the less.

It's true. Labour voters are dumb enough to vote out of pettiness. Leave would've won anyway but Labour dummies helped it along by being stupid.

you mean a kneejerk reaction to muh immigrants

I get the feeling someone is just asspulling this stuff for news.
Surely nobody is this retarded r-right?

or course it's Sweden who says that

most people everywhere are retards haven't you noticed yet

>It's true.
Nice source.

So it's the remainers regretting it now? Fascinating how the narrative switches.

Butthurt remainfag detected.

This is what we call "dishonest media".

its a liberal smoke screen . people who didnt vote or were not even eligible to vote pretending they voted leave for the lulz

the most pathetic attempt at it yet and thats counting the fact they already did this with the afd in germany only to find that merkel isnt popular in germany

>vote remain
>vote is anonymous
>unhappy with decision
>hey vote counters, could you change 1 leave vote to one remain vote? I changed my mind XD
>repeat 3 million times

Cuckoldry, trannys, and femdom

You are in Sup Forums so, feet, trannies and cuckolding.

>Electoral services workers have reported calls from people asking if they could change their decision
desu that kind of person shouldn't have been allowed to vote in the first place.

This basically. Who the fuck do they know who they voted for? It was a secret ballot, they could be literally anyone claiming anything. It's embarrassing how low the left have went, I think this is their death throes. It's incredible, thank you Lord Kek.

underrated post