Part time canal workers
I like it
Is this the new part time dentists?

Kinda sucks 2bh we want America at the WC

The teams that qualified above them provide nothing

>USA
>93%
HAHAHA

As long as it means the mouthbreathers at my local sports bar quit pretending to like soccer it makes me happy. thanks tnt for blowing us the fuck up

This is good new because now we can get rid of MlelS influence from our national team and actually get serious about fixing our program in order to truly compete for a world cup in the future. If it means missing out on one world cup to set the foundation for future victories, then Im all for it. Yes it is fucking embarrassing and humiliating but this is what we needed to get rid of cancer like Bruce Arena, Bradley and Altidore

This user knows the truth.

Pulisic deserves captain just for heart he shows, sad fucking game and team, he is going to go crazy like messi

>Losing your spot to Banana because of a loss against Tribade & Tobacco

L
M
F
A
O

Lol this is hillarious and pathetic

>dont get invited to the big party with all the popular kids
>i-it's good really, now we can stay at home and practice how to talk to girls

I really feel bad, Mexico could've helped them out, but they weren't really trying to tie the game against Honduras that much, and the Hondurans kept wasting time like scumbags, falling at every bit of contact, also their bench was throwing balls at the field to make the referee stop the game. The last 10 minutes of the match only had 3 minutes of active playtime, that's how much time they wasted, not to mention the Honduras fan invading the field.

Whatever you do, dont stop bullying MLS. Go to their general and bully the fuck out of those faggots.

>Losing to Trinidad
Wew lad not even we are this shit

>americans
>diving dutch pussies
couldn't have asked for a better outcome desu, maybe messi getting btfo but we need to save some btfo for the actual tournament so it all good

We are a long way off from being relevant in the world cup and it's all because of MLelS. Using your analogy, if I failed to get the date with Stacy, then this gives me opportunity to work out and start using practice gfs to improve myself.

Why even go to the party if you’re just going to leave after the first hour?

Do you even know why Graham Zusi is an honorary Mexican? Do you have any idea how much taller the wall is going to be now

but he's () right my friend. This is what happened to >us after failing to qualify for 90 and 94. FFF was super upset so they really cared about youth formation
That's why France NT is the best today

>muh le wall
let it go bitch

>a fucking Drumpftard
>October 2017
Pathetic, hang yourself ASAP

I only just realised Mexico lost

Did you guys play like shit so USA would get eliminated?

Remind me, when was the last time the (((best))) NT won a trophy?

1966 + 2018

>France
>The best

Pft. Not even close.

every time?

I'd rather have 50 years of Anglo domination than a single French victory. Good luck.

t. virgin manchild

Worked.

>implyin muricanos wanted to meet Russian hoooliganos

You know USA won bronze medal in its first appearence on the 1930 World Cup. That's something.

this fucking sucks, first we get knocked out of the WC and now one of the biggest meme deliverers is also out.
not to forget chilel as well

worst world cup

To quote the dickwads on the other side of the River Plate "Cuantas copas tenes?"

I always thought Netherlands was top 10 team. When I grew up, I really couldn't name any Italian or German players. Only the English, Brazilian, and Dutch players. As a kid it felt that Dutch were a top 3 team in 80s/90s.

underage

>americans
>biggest meme deliverers
you're trying too hard lad, just accept your pain and move on

We cucked Portugal in the last world cup and cucked England in 2010 forcing them to be destroyed by Germany. We always deliver memes in the wc but not anymore.

USA game threads were usually the fastest. Enjoy your boring dead world cup match threads.

They never played a match for 3rd place, they were just selected 3rd because they had a better goal difference than Yugoslavia, 1 goal, in the group stages...

There are more foreign posters overall than there were 4 years ago, and I'm sure the WC will bring even more. And I'm sure a few murricans will tune in anyway. It'll be fine.

Of course they will still be fast, it's the WC after all.
But you will miss out on a lot of memes.

>being this much of a dick slurper

Have some pride sir

>fast=good
jesus fucking christ

The only way we don't suck is if Barron Trump is elected president 30 years from now.

And he forces US to start a youth program in soccer like how JFK bolsters NASA.

Culture in US just is NOT revolving around soccer enough to get kids gud.

Thought Pulisic was the GOAT?

Iceland 2-1

England threads also get lot of response.

This has to be bait. No one could possibly be this retarded,

5 our of 7 teams qualify, how did they manage to fuck that up?

He scored a goal. It's not his fault our defense is a fucking joke and Howard is a useless granpa nigger begging to be put down.

>2-1
>1

We went to the party and got stinky fingers mate, better than not going at all

No bench
No depth of talent

And it won't be on the news tomorrow because not enough Americans care about FIFA. Meaning not enough kids will practice and get gud.

>finishing below Panama and Honduras

Amazing desu.

Barron is an arsenal fan. Good luck with any youth program he institutes. Your just gonna end up with a bunch of pacy black kids with double barrel last names.

t. cuck

I don't. The less americans care about the sport the better, both in real life and posting about it on Sup Forums.

bada bing bada boom

Oh boy, what American pissed in your cereal?

realist finna in the room

Hmm cucked by american dutch poster might be a decent gimmick. Good luck, you've got some good (You)'s already

>english ego's
you'd probably get fucked by them again, remember Costa Rica?

Hou je bek vieze landverrader. Dan kk je toch lekker op naar 'Murica?

Fucking retard. Watching football for the memes. You autistic fuck.

>haha jogball is for fags it's not even athletic or explosive
>if our best athletes played soccer we'd win everytime
ameridumb logic

FIFA 2018

Bunch of niggers in Europe playing for their "European" nations. Atleast in USA we put them all in NBA so they can circle jerk their big black dicks.

it's actually 4 out of 6

>yfw Barron Trump will be the best American soccer player of all time

stop posting sad Pulisic, he can only carry so hard

Good, fuck these faggots. Soccer players in America all have inferiority complexes and get super uppity when they think they’re gonna start being relevant.
We have to keep them in their rightful place as a distant 10th place sport behind football, baseball, basketball, golf, tennis, hockey, motor sports, track and field, and swimming.

>wake up
>realize that USA losing out to a World Cup behind HONDURAS and PANAMA wasn't just a nightmare
>can't go back to sleep
>get shot

Life in America

>get nice digits

Things are looking up

>ameristats

>wake up
>ready to shit post about argentina failing to make the world cup

obsessed

hahahaha I don't even care like what the fuck even is soccer. Look at me I'm running and kicking a ball hahahaha. If anything I'm glad we lost. I'm not even mad, as you can see from my laughter I am affable and happy right now.

Well done Chile, you got the same amount of points as Peru, but you won one more game!

HOWEVER

In the end only one team can win the World Cup and it was never going to be he US. Time wasting avoided?

>Time wasting avoided?
you still have the woman team i heard they are good

Concept is similar to basketball. Literally the closest except we don't have a chucking area reward, if someone scores a blooter he doesn't get 2 goals awarded, and it's two yellow cards instead of five and the team stays one man down. The rest is very similar, except it's not aerial. You have a playmaker, a pivot, a supporting attacker, the main attacker, your rebounds are our tackles and challenges, and so on.

The US woman NT team wouldn't be qualified enough to play in your club 2nd division. Like, put them against Boca's junior team and they'd be torn to shredss.

reminder that the most culpable players over the campaign were non-MLS defenders. You're scapegoating. Obviously we need more attacking creativity that we can't source from MLS, but the two names you threw out aren't the reason we failed to qualify in any way whatsoever.

>The US woman NT team wouldn't be qualified enough to play in your club 2nd division. Like, put them against Boca's junior team and they'd be torn to shredss.

well.. they are womans the difference will be huge is you put them against a team full of men that´s why i tell him his national femenine team are good (against other´s teams of women ofc)

As accurate as the prediction for the USA 2016 elections.

The combined power of Trinidad AND Tobago was too much.

is trinidad tobacco thing an actual country? i thought that was like a part of jamaica

>wake up
>ready to shit post about argentina failing to make the world cup

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

MADAM

unironically this

the entire World Cup qualifying system is designed, primarily, to get the US into every tournament.

it's not like after this, they're going to lose seeding or some shit... in 4 years time, again, they will qualify just by getting more points than Trinidad and Panama, over a 10 game period.

it's honestly harder to not qualify than qualify.

>these insecure Americans will literally do anything to deflect the banter or anything that makes them look bad

How exactly does Honduras take the playoff spot when they have much worse goal diff than the gringos?

>being this insecure
semen drinking

Wait a minute...is T&T's team really part-time, or is that just Brit banter?

Literally what >we did c. 2007
Tabarez managed to snatch the Copa after "restructuring"

do you guys remember when the usa tried to destroy fifa because they didn't win the wc bid?

well, turns out now they are going to get refballed out of all world cups lmao

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

get fucked pieces of shit, hope you get nuked lol

>get refballed

Kinda but all they had to do was beat Trinidad lol

imagine being this pathetic

It's incorrect in more ways than one, Honduas were on 10 points.

>Iceland have made this world cup
>USA haven't

lmao did you type this in the unemployment line

Ayyy Italia are you ready for losing in group phase again?