Ask a uruguayan anything

ask a uruguayan anything

even if you don't give a fuck about my country i saw a lot of this threads sooo, why not...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jc6L_0NZlqk
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matanza_del_Salsipuedes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

y so small?

so de nacional o peñarol?
or are you one of those faggots that dont like football

u r gay?

don't know

me gusta el futbol pero no el futbol (si se le puede llamar futbol) uruguayo, una mierda tanto nacional y peñarol mucha hinchada y no ganan un carajo hace mas de 20 años, que la chupen fuerte

No, but the gov is making a big effort to make me one

I masurbate to my mother's panties on a daily basis. Do you do it too?

Wanna join Brazil? :3

por que carajo le dicen championes a las zapatillas?

yeah but she got pregnant so i stopped

Are you white

hmm if you get better maybe

porque somos unos campeones

yes

Just wanted to say that i remember the name of your capital in school because it made me think of a video store or something.

Why is your national anthem so long?
Is it true you're an Argentine puppet state?

is it comfy to live in your cunt?
how's the job market, healthcare, schools?
how's the dude weed lmao?

pero porque no te vas a chuparle la pija a un hincha de real madrid o barcelona?

Ya retiraste marihuana de las farmacias o tremendo bondi?

por la marca champions de zapatos deportivos, durante una epoca eran los más populares.
también le decimos coca a la soda no importa si es coca cola o pepsi cola.

>Why is your national anthem so long?
Is muuuuch longer, you probably have listen only the short version
>>Is it true you're an Argentine puppet state?
No

y escuche por ahi que al inodoro le dicen water.....

>is it comfy to live in your cunt?
yes, but is boring
>how's the job market, healthcare, schools?
good for latin america level, bad for european level.

si, se le dice de las dos maneras, Inodoro o Water.

how are crime levels? do you have bolivian and paraguayan shithole neighborhoods like argentina?

no mejor me quedo a ver que tan retrasadas son las personas como vos que "disfrutan" este futbol, lo miras de espaldas seguro

I think we have less crime than the rest of latin america countries (not sure about chile).

Gracias por pichu straneo

prefiero ver a mi equipo judando espantoso que un ballet del barcelona.

it's lower than most of the region but unfortunately it's growing :(

But the "short" version is like two minutes long.

no te digo que lo ves de espalda? para que carajo voy a ver un partido si juegan como el orto

Would you rather join Argentina or Brazil?
Do you support an independent O Sul é o Meu País,and would you join it?

>Would you rather join Argentina or Brazil?
Argentina
>Do you support an independent O Sul é o Meu País,and would you join it?
that's a Brazil problem and no, i would not join it

"short" version is 4 minutes aprox.
youtube.com/watch?v=jc6L_0NZlqk
>Would you rather join Argentina or Brazil?
Neither
No

How is minimal wage in your country? I really like Urugway btw.

Are the argies still boating to Montevideo for dollars?

Dude, "O Sul é o meu País" is the movement, not the country. "An independent South" would be fine.

I wouldn't mind explaining the reasoning behind the movement, but let's not derail the thread.

sali de mi thread perro

11250 aprox. like U$S 392

After taxes?

some of them

I think it´s around 11.000$ -> 386 U$S per month.
If you get to work in construction as a Peon (don´t need to know anything in construction, don´t need to use electric tools, don´t need to read, your only job is to take something from one side of the construction site to other) you will have a wage around 25.000$--878U$S / month.

What do your people think of Poles? Is it hard to immigrate to Uruguay?

sacame puto!

How many Black people are there in Uruguay? Where do they live? Are interracial relationships common? Besides Black what other minorities do you have?

>mfw construction peon at 19yo
me in the middle

gracias for responder :)

trabajas para el NARCO ESTADO

government will take 15% for retirement (after 30 years of work you got free wage around 70% of your 10 best years of work) and 5% for you social wealth care (you have free schools, universities, medical attendance, etc.)

>Peon (don´t need to know anything in construction, don´t need to use electric tools, don´t need to read, your only job is to take something from one side of the construction site to other)
LEL we call that a 'gopher', go for this, go for that......

I had a neighbour who was Pole (she was old, now is dead), she was ok, used to take care of me when I was a kid.
Also I have a german neighbor (old as fuck too).
I don´t think is hard, probably you would not even need a visa.
The biggest problem is that everything is expensive and if you are alone and need to pay for rental you are fucked

taxes here are pretty high and with minimum wage you can't even afford a rent.. you need a good job. If you got a professional work you can easily live here.

we had some poles in my town working in a pulp mill and they were really cool
the popular thought that people have (at least here in my town) is just that you drink an extreme amount of alcohol and are not violent people. Here poles just drinked and hung out with other poles. Some took local girls back to boland/finland
Finns and Poles we got with that pulp mill. I played football with some polish workers once lol

it was a very high immigration of poles here when WWII ended, all of them were mostly jews but they were good people, most of immigrant from Europe are well-seen here

They are almost all in Montevideo, (some in cities near brazil). I would say they are like the 4%, they usually are in some neighborhoods of Montevideo (Barrio Sur, Palermo, etc.) but you can find some in others neighborhoods, I have known (as proper talk and shared some time) with like 10 in my entire life, there are more mixed people than "pure" black.

no, but I intend to do it.

Te gustan los libros de Onetti?

yes there are black people here, they mostly live like a middle class white person, they are very integrated into society. Interracial couples aren't common but there are some here. And beside black people we also have the tipically amerindian minority

yo prefiero volarme la cabeza antes de trabajar con los comunachos esos

How comfy/10 would I live there on a foreign job of $2k/month? Looks like you have great beaches for surfing and no Brasil tier violence. Montevideo architecture also looks amazing.
What's the deal with the swedish cunts there?
How hard would it be to find and marry catholic blonde qt? I'm blonde with blue eyes myself. Do you have any german colonies left? I know you had a russian one at least.
Only country in SA I'd consider living in desu, you're pretty great. No I'm not a rich mountainjew I just live here.

no

Weren't indigenous people genocided?

They say Uruguay is the Switzerland of Latam kek.
Pero son buenísmos

Yes cuándo nos echaron de allí

>How comfy/10 would I live there on a foreign job of $2k/month?
7/10
>What's the deal with the swedish cunts there?
No idea
>How hard would it be to find and marry catholic blonde qt? I'm blonde with blue eyes myself.
Easy as fuck
>Do you have any german colonies left?
Nuevo Berlin (new berlin) and some others
> I know you had a russian one at least
San Javier
>No I'm not a rich mountainjew I just live here.
If you were a mountainjew still would not matter, if you are a foreigner with income from a foreign job you are pretty much as successful here.

yes, it ended in "sal si puedes", we killed almost every one.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matanza_del_Salsipuedes

with 2k (if you're talking of the national money) you can't even afford a rent. there isn't swedish people here. If you find a blonde catholic here you are really lucky (we're the most atheistic country in SA). yes we have some colonies of germans, russians and Swiss people too, search "Nueva Helvecia" they are mostly swiss immigrants from 19th century

>They say Uruguay is the Switzerland of Latam
I know, wish argieland would be great again. You can nuke Brasil though idc

yes, our percentage of native looking people aren't charruas at all. They're native blooded people that migrated in here
Charruas left some mestizos though

>do you have any german colonies left?
there are some. Colonia Delta was founded by west prussians. El Ombú near the town of Young
they're almost all Mennonites

he's probably talking about 2k dollars which is more than enough to live comfortably

nah, that was in the '40 and '50 now we are shit, Chile is probably better though

>7/10
And outside Montevideo? Don't really like big cities, would want something near the beach though.
>if you are a foreigner with income from a foreign job you are pretty much as successful here.
That's what I'm thinking. When is a good time to visit and catch some waves? From what I remember you have summer in December or January and you get infected with argies?

>(if you're talking of the national money)
No, 2k american burgers/month. Maybe more but that's for sure if I work full-time.
>there isn't swedish people here.
I met a few swedish cunts who told me they live with their families in Uruguay and Sweden. A few months per year in each. Thought it was weird and there was some connection.
>If you find a blonde catholic here you are really lucky (we're the most atheistic country in SA).
How bad are your women? I know argies are bretty degenerate but hot as hell.

Idc about religion if they're of full european ancestry and not sluts. I'll research these colonies desu. I read some crazy shit that in Bolivia they segregate from locals and have 8 kids per couple. Fucking crazy.

>nah, that was in the '40 and '50 now we are shit
Not as bad as argies mate, be happy.
>Chile is probably better though
Economically, probably. I just don't really like it.

has it worked out in the long run? i'm, uh, asking for a friend...

Opinion on Luis Suarez?

>And outside Montevideo? Don't really like big cities, would want something near the beach though.

You can go to Punta del Este, it's a little bit expensive but it's beautiful (unfortunaley it gets infested of argies and brazilians in summer, but most of the year it's comfy and calm) or you can aslo go to Piriápolis, Atlántida, etc.

>How bad are your women?
unfortunaley they are brainwashed lefties and feminists.

aqui tambien...
de hecho si le dices "inodoro" te molestaran por el resto de tu vida

a big piece of shit, he's our best player but he is also a dumbass

>Punta del Este, Piriaplos, Atlantida
go back to bed grandpa. Rocha is where it's at right now. Punta del Diablo, Cabo Polonio, the whole department is a long beach
>all women are brainwashed lefties and feminists
'no'

great player with legit mental issues

>And outside Montevideo? Don't really like big cities, would want something near the beach though.
Punta del Este is confy as fuck but expensive as fuck, with 2k...5/10 or 4/10.
I would recommend Piriapolis or maybe something in Colonia, you will be still at a 7/10 with 2k
>When is a good time to visit and catch some waves?
I not have surfing knowledge but I think surfers go to Rocha and I have the impression that there are better waves on winter than in summer (maybe in spring), if you don´t care so much about waves I would say between 20th december and 20th february, is when you have more beach weather.
You get a lot of argies in Punta del Este, there are more less in some other places (Canelones, Rocha, etc.)

>How bad are your women? I know argies are bretty degenerate but hot as hell.
They are like argies (write Uruguayas in google image) with less make up but are not so easy as theirs.
Depend in what you are aiming for, if you go for some "turra" (girl from a low class) is easy as fuck but the only thing you can expect is sex and pay for booze.

lol Cabo Polonio doesn't even have light, they are in frontier with Brazil and it's full of crime and drugs, i think you're the grandpa

Well, we don´t have local natives, it worked in that way besides that I don´t know what you are asking.

It seems he is a great fellow and a really good football player.

I was going to say no Punta. I'm not that rich and it's a scam for the rest. If I ever become the next Ralph Lauren I'll think about it.
I want to live with locals.
>brainwashed lefties and feminists
Fuck, hopefully not as bad as they are in Spain.

>'no'
Explain, please.

The point of cabo polonio is muh nature so they don't have electricity on purpose. It's a town in the beach ffs
>Rocha is shit, they're in the border with Brazil
I know m8 that's why you should only go in the summer

not all women are brainwashed lefties. The trashy hedonistic ones sure but the ones that tend to be economically independent and actually productive don't tend to be leftist

Then go to Piriápolis, the only difference with Punta is the costs are a little bit cheaper

Some women are brainwashed lefties and feminist and some are not, as simple as that.
Depends in what "circle" you move, the majority are ok besides classic women problems (3 hours to prepare to go out, always look for a second, third or fourth reason of whatever you say, they want to change you, etc. etc.)

I'm thinking about a trip to Brazil to do ayahuasca and then visit Uruguay. Maybe rent a car and travel around. Around December is what I had in mind as well, but I'll do more research on the places you guys mentioned.
Argies have italian and spanish admixture so not a lot of blondes I'm afraid. That's why I was asking about german colonies.
kek if I wanted easy sex I'd just go to Brazil, not my thing. I was asking from the point of view of finding a wife and settling down, don't care about sluts.

Average income of physicians in USD?
How cheap/easy is it to buy a farm?
How comfy is life?
Are there many potheads? I kinda dislike them and your country is a DUDE WEED LMAO country after all.

I'm just memeing that Canada has a native problem

¿Mate con o sin azucar?, ¿agua fria y despues agua a punto de herbor o solo calentar el agua en la pava?

lol i remembered an episode of a local TV show here which shows families from the country and these are germans descendents of a German colony called Colonia Delta, i found a picture of the family and they look like this

Physicians are very high paid, i don't really know how many but more than 2.5k,

Depends how many hectares do you want, but they are expensive.

it's very comfy and calm, even in cities

there aren't much potheads but unfortunately they are growing

ty

Los sabios te matarian si le pusieras azucar al mate, asi que no. La pava no existe, el agua se toma caliente preservada en un termo que mantiene la temperatura

There are blonde girls, they are not rare.
I recommend you to visit first as you intend, see if you like here.
The major issue we have..is that here you have little to do, if you want peace and a easy going life is ok if you want some cosmopolitan life you are fucked.

you can check the cities with google map
Atlantida: -34.775236, -55.763532
Piriapolis: -34.863793, -55.279600

Que opinas de Costa Rica?

>Average income of physicians in USD?
maybe 3000 USD/month...if you are an Anesthetist between 5600 and 8800 USD/month
>How cheap/easy is it to buy a farm?
depends the size and where it is.
>How comfy is life?
very comfy
>Are there many potheads?
Nop

never met any.
Only contact was from tv on the qaulies of 2010 and 2014wc and Sup Forums...seem ok.

>No le ponen azucár

Ufff... menos mal, son de los mios.

>No tienen pavas para poner en la estufa.

*pic related*

el termo es mejor wn