Think you're the shit and start calling out European countries

>Think you're the shit and start calling out European countries
>Lose to fucking Trinidad
>Panama qualifies to the WC instead of you
J U S T

I sincerely hope this smug, robotic, fat fuck gets fired yesterday. We are the laughing stock of the sports world and will be for the foreseeable future

>laughingstock of the sports world
>only libshit euroboo faggots who dont even watch fagflop like everyone else even pretends to care about this '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''sport''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' in america

Is he serious? Like literally any european team would do well on the CONCACAF.

You typed a lot of words, it’s too bad they are practically meaningless.

lets discuss things that are totally meaningless like poverty dive in america

Imagine being autistic enough to go through every thread saying how much you dont care.

Please get a prostitute and touch a pussy.

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Canadian false flag

*kneels toward the bull*

you'll have plenty of time for that since fairyflop is dead and buried for good

*ruptures artery from too much kneeling*

>We are the laughing stock of the sports world and will be for the foreseeable future
Not really. You guys are really starting to impress at hockey even thought Buttmam ruined the olympics, Baseball and Basketball you fucking dominate. and We secretly wish we were good as you at real football. The only proper sports you suck at are tennis and Rugby. Men's Soccer is for fags.

>this faggot still hasn't resigned

>high school player sues coach for getting cut
Utterly based. Spineless Sup Forumsfags seethe at the idea of anyone challenging authority - no surprise there!
Sad!

How this guy still has a job is beyond me. All we had to do was not fucking lose to some small ass Caribbean country.

>b-but my weather conditions

what is tika taka
you claim to like football for its tactics and shit but cant even concentrate on stuff happening on screen if there isnt some huge guy charging somewhere all the time

He's made himself look a right tit here

>conCACAf

>hockey
Who gives a shit. No one other than frozen shitholes care.
>basketball
NBA is the only relevant league
>boreball
Zero fucks given

This faggot came in 5th in a 2 horse race. Its time to shut the hell up and resign. Thats how actual football managers handle this kind of shit.

>a news outlet in America genuinely uses the word 'wussification'

Couldn't make this shit up

you did not want klinsmann, maybe he isn't the best, but he was the best you were able to get with your shit team you retards.

Even Luxembourg would qualify in the CONCACAF

DAS RITE WE WUZ REAL FOOTBALL N SHIET YOU WATCH THE NFL TOO MY LIT NIGGA?

kek, I'd love to see US-ShIT go through against the 9000 random slavs in the yuro groups. Yes England are shit but consistently getting results against Meme-iania NT is not a giveaway.

It's funny because Europeans are talking way more about this than Americans are.

*ruins career*

>be so butthurt and humiliated by this defeat media can't even talk about it and pretend it didn't happen
lmao it keeps getting better

>don't show up for WW1
>don't show up for WW2
>lose to rice farmers
>lose to oil farmers
>lose to opium farmers
>don't show up to World Cup

Way to go Trump!

Can we have a moment of silence for this cuck?

We did that at the last WC.
Pretty meh experience desu.

he's cute :3

Need some BBC to watch Tyrone?

I know. We hate him too. He is such a shitty manager.

Myself I thought he resembled a left tit more like it.

Jesus vin diesel got old as fuck.