How many world cups would USMNT have won if he chose to play soccer as a kid instead?

How many world cups would USMNT have won if he chose to play soccer as a kid instead?

Still 0.
Winning is a team effort, having 1 good player isn't going to achieve shit.

0 lol

0 (zero).

tell that to Messi lmao.
I should of waited until more Burgers/Leafs were up.

Yeah, because the remaining players of Argentina and Barcelona are definitely shit, ain't it?

No wait, Messi never won shit with Argentina.
Well, talking about Barcelona, the point still stands.

0 and he would probably be a car salesman

>Yeah, because the remaining players of Argentina and Barcelona are definitely shit, ain't it?
Team 'Murrica isnt shit either, just not amazingly good. They are gud enough to not get btfo so hard that its not a 2-1 decision like most of soccer.
t. salty burrs fan

Sure, but one thing is Mascherano, Iniesta, Pique, etc. another is Pulisic. With all due respect for Pulisic's skills.

tl:dr Messi is a star player playing for a team of incredibly good players. Murrka is a decent team with so-so players, so not even a star could help their game.

You unironically think a NFL quarterback would have carried a mediocre 1990-2005 era USMNT to a fucking World Cup victory?
Like the most insanely HARD trophy to win, that e.g. Spain tried like 60 years to win and always failed despite being one of the best footballing nation on Earth possible, Brett Favre would have been able to singlehandedly win it?
It's bait, right?

>Favre takes the US to the WC round of 16 consistently throughout his career, posting mind boggling numbers throughout the group stages
>By the time the round of 16 comes Favre starts making shots from way outside that are easy to catch by the keeper and every pass attempt he makes gets intercepted

> (You)
>Like the most insanely HARD trophy to win,
I said the Fifa World Cup, not the Stan Lee lmao. Im not that crazy.
>It's bait, right?
Im mostly being hyperbolic but he is a world class athlete that I unironically think could have easily played at a world cup level, and done so well if he wanted to He had all the skill sets, talent, dedication, athleticism and mindset. Just needed soccer specific training instead.
kek you forgot him retiring twice and coming back to play for mexico.

he'd still manage to somehow throw a few interceptions playing soccer too.

t. brainlet baiter
the hockey cup is babby difficulty tier compared to the Coupe du Monde FIFA, you know it, everybody knows it, nobody even contests this.
the fact you bring the babby hockey cup shows you're a baiter or an idiot
>Im mostly being hyperbolic but he is a world class athlete [...] Just needed soccer specific training instead.
Ok so now tell me how would he develop the most demanding skill set in all sports world without (back in the '80s) a good domestic competition, training, facilities, other good teammates, etc.

I know it's pure bait at this point, thinking a guy who was good at handegg carrying a subpar team to a World Cup win. Even Messi, acknowledged as the best football player ever, didn't manage to do it, and he went to 3 World Cups with very good teams and world class players

kek

you have millions of little nignogs wearing United kits playing football. US teams should encourage them and give them more money.
cant go wrong with pacey nigs.

>favre wins the world cup
>leading his team to another cup
>some yurosemen puts a bounty on his head
>scousers beat him with with bats made out of failed dentistry
>favre proceeds to text dick pics to all the nurses in his hospital

Zero. If muh NFL quarterbacks were supposed to be good atlhetes in sports that matter, america wouldn't create NFL in the first place.

Don’t listen to this guy

He gets cucked every tournament

Not that my nation is better but in our defense we don’t claim to be world class

the England delusion died in 2010, and eternally buried last year.

He simply wouldn't be able to because he has the actual frame and weight of a true man (6'2 215 pounds). He's not some "man" in a child's 5'6 140 pound frame. High-school kids are bigger then genetic failures known as soccer players. Hell, I'm just a typical working man and I'm 6'1 210 pounds. You foreigners are just weak, limp waisted beta children kek no wonder your women want to fuck America men.

Visit an England match thread sometime it's full of English people talking about how shit the team is apart from Kane.

Sup Forums unironically falls for the England hype printed on British tabloids.

Football is for everyone. Even with his size Favre could be any role, that's not the question. He just wouldn't be very good at dribbling and changing directions quickly

He was a really quick athlete when he was younger, but bulked up for the position. If he would’ve specialized in soccer he could’ve been good at it but who tf knows. Football, Basketball, and Baseball will always have more of a draw here if you’re over 6’ and athletic.

He'd be a jeans salesman

what fucking position could favre even play?
the only thing that seems even slightly a fit would be goalie and he probably wouldn't be better than howard

Brett Favra Beans haha