TRUMP GENERAL - A E S T H E T I C EDITION

>Friday Wrap-Up: Top 50 Facts About Hillary Clinton From Trump 'Stakes Of The Election' Address
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important crisis updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES AND PRESS CONFERENCES
>Trump at Turnberry Scotland 6/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2gYfXxen3-s
>Trump Anti-Hillary "I'm With You" Speech 6/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo

INTERVIEWS
>Manafort on Meet the Press 6/25/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0ju71GUrzSg
>Stone on Infowars 6/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zEoe6p8bS8U
>Lewandowski on CNN 6/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=6iNhQfQcuC0
>Trump on Hannity 6/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=uHW6dizsn7U

ENTERTAINMENT
>The Red, Trump, and Blue
youtube.com/watch?v=J_DvhBz7GIY
>YCSTT XXVII (You Can't Barrage the Farage)
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
>Molyneux Reacts to Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA
>10 Legenday Lies of Hillary Clinton #1
youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/06/26/gingrich-trump-will-make-decision-on-vp-pick-two-days-before-cleveland/
youtu.be/jaqrAeYaUJc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Sessions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to NEVER reply to shills. Completely IGNORE them.

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

AWOOOVEMENT

breitbart.com/video/2016/06/26/gingrich-trump-will-make-decision-on-vp-pick-two-days-before-cleveland/

>gingrich confirmed for not being VP

who could it be?

Sessions/Rand/???
IS Webb a possibility

please respond

Sessions I would bet

>Zettai Ryouiki
You got me there awooshit.

it is very good that the us will have a strong leader
we need more smart allies like the us

Hoping for based Sessions or some off the wall pick like El Rato or something. Something no one expected

Don't let it get you

He better be Sessions, it's the only thing that will make the Don completely untouchable.

When will there be debates? Does she refuse to debate him?

>2 days before

Is this a tactical smart decision or should trump wait until the RNC starting

Why has Fox been saying Trump had a bad week when he gave a couple good speeches and ironed out his campaign team? I'd understand if MSN or CNN said anything but FOX is making it sound like losing RINO cucks like George Will is a bad thing.

She can't hide forever.

MAGA

I don't know much about Sessions. What's up with him?

>God emperor called in 1990

WHAT

Anybody else a Day 1 Trump supporter?

John Oliver just had a huge meltdown over Brexit and Trump

Ted's dad literally killed JFK. Bad idea.

Reminder to ignore all polls until the Summer ends

strap in the debates are not until sept and oct

I hate fucking any major news source. None of them want Trump. I only watch Based Hannity. Everyone else seems extremely biased against trump.

a w o o
w o o a
o o a w
o a w o

Checked and Persuaded as fuck.

He is a true believer.

Me, to be honest, I saw his documentary in History channel that showed clearly the failings america had over the past few years, he explained why there's so much debt in the USA and how it was aggravated, man truly is a genious.

DAHNALD

idk man i feel like so much can happen between now and then i'm worried. When will the awakening start?

>you will never get a handshake from Trump

Damn, looking thicc baby momma

135 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

Again fake thread

HE is a CANADIAN

>based
>comfy accent
>redpilled
>has literally said "you must go back."
>would cunt punch warren or any other woman candidate Shillary picks

>i'm worried

>Watching old MST3K episodes
>Decent amount of refs to Trump
I never realized he was such a huge household name prior to the late 90s

this is a good policy

let's talk about Trump!

>not anime
>not catgirls
>not @ symbols
>not shills
>not bots

JUST TRUMP!

I have been a Libertarian since before Ron Paul threw his hat in the ring, and I just want to say this-

LIBERTARIANS FOR TRUMP 2016!

LOLI 4 TRUMP

How fucking desperate is the media? They keep shilling the same poll that has Hillary in lead yet most polls show her getting BTFO by Trump.

CNN needs to choke on a bag of dicks.

yep it is gonna be bumpy. just think about possible indictments

because 'muh polls'. that's all they have. in terms of things he did, he had a great week. some shill poll from wapo comes out and everyone in the media says oh everyone still hates him

Dude. remmeber when Cruz beat Trump in Wisconsin? Every media outlet in the world said Trump's campaign was over and that women hated him. Then, of course, he went on to win NY and the other east coast states in record-setting landslides.

For fuck's sake are there people who still doubt Trump?

He was in Home Alone and severa other movies in the 90s.

I just wish it was Buchanan but he's too old

The only downside of this strategy is it makes him look like a flip flopper to retards.

How will he and his wife and her boyfriend ever recover?

They end up having to say that Trump was right on issues and perhaps has a better plan to tackle things like the economy and homeland security but they always bring up petty things like "Oh remember the Mexican Judge" or "What about that Muslim ban that applies to ALL muslims".

While Trump has pretty much rendered the media useless I still hate the fact people are afraid to talk about Hillary and act like she didn't know any better then think she's ready to be president.

>tfw I did

Oh yeah, since the late '80s
Letterman couldn't stop talking about Trump

Stay butt blasted, kiddo.

Get the fuck out of here. I would never wash that hand.

What bothers me is the media (Fox included) completely shields Clinton from any negativity. When you combine that with her running from the media any time she's not in front of a TelePrompter... Well, she's basically non-existent.

>you'll never put your head between those thighs

essentially, yes. the "greatest jobs president God ever created" line stuck with me for whatever reason. initially i would semi-jokingly give a quip about "hey there's your next president". once he was still growing after saying mccain was a loser, i knew it was for real.

I fap lefty now, out of respect

When will Trump address the Jew problem?

>watching american psycho last night
>three trump references

Thanks, I'll look him up. Any recommended reading?

I don't doubt him but the media onslaught has gotten pretty bad. With Brexit the globalists are in panic mode and they are going to do everything they can to try and sink his chances. He's got a plan for it, just madding they won't cover Clinton and no one calls them out on it or if they do they are sexist.

>tfw he's got his pimp hand ready for the debate

>when clinton loses and complains to her mob handlers

youtu.be/jaqrAeYaUJc

That strategy doesn't work after primaries because when the GOP starts talking shit it's actually a bad thing since they're supposed to back him.

They're trying to push the narrative that 'Trump is imploding and nothing he does is helping' to facilitate a delegate revolt at the convention. It doesn't help with the shitty meme polls being pushed in favor of Clinton.

Everyone realized that 50 facts pdf is direct order meme ammunition right

Hannity for VP pick?

He's never going to get the retard vote anyway tbqhwyf

We should all just get a bunch of Newsman Hats with a yellow 'Press' ticket tucked into the top of it and interview Clinton ourselves.

Trump News Network needs anchormen. We are those men.

Who wants to take odds on one of us getting shot or having a iron weight fall on our necks?

He hasn't written any books or anything, so I'll like ya to the Wiki and you can check out the references from there. Pretty guud guy, user. Like a strong grandfatherly figure.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Sessions

>GOP
I'm sorry, that party is no longer relevant

lots of videos of him on cspan.

He needs to shill for the Don on TV, cause 60% of the cucks there (Fox) won't do it.

Perhaps Trump is letting her make her own mistakes right now by giving her a false sense of confidence. The people who actually have the dirt on Clinton haven't really come out, with the exception of Hannity's Eternal Crusade.

I suspect they will blame riots and any sort of violence that happens at the RNC/DNC on Trump and the #alwayscucks will jump on it as well as the media.

McCain may lose his seat because of it thats why Paul Ryan's being more careful and hising his backstabs a little

Hidin' Hillary
>She puts the microphone down and she hides and she hides

Thanks guys, exactly what what was looking for. Will proceed to educate myself now.

She raises the bible high!

And then she throws it at her security!

Man that is some backwards ass shit right there.

i bet he was certainly a household name in NY (where dave was). he was the goto example for rich, cutthroat businessman.

He is a 90s/early 00s hiphop icon too, namedropped in lyrics by literally every rapper I've ever heard of. Google it theres a video compilation

Trump is a big guy.

love his body guard fucking him up.

Kek wills it
Hidin' Hillary

She only appears for a subpoena or fee

4 (You) and Me

what this staged?

Perhaps in relation to you

>sound

>Clinton has released a press statement: she now uses qurans as well for disciplining her underlings, diversity is a virtue of her's.

That's a big ass

>Paul Ryan's being more careful and hising his backstabs a little

Despite this anything he says is being reported everywhere as the huge divide in the republican party. Same could be said about Rubio really. I wish they could just shut the fuck up till the convention.