Eat shit, you diving bitch

Eat shit, you diving bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz7eJj1VrbY
theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/11/arjen-robben-retiring-holland-international-football
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO ERA

ERA

ERA

no era tbqhwyf desu senpai

EH
EH
EH

ERA (O NO ERA)
Márquez always fucks up in important matches and he touched Robben even if he simulates a lot, calling it a foul was a possibility.

Era tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz7eJj1VrbY

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA GET FUCKED LE CANCER INDUCED MAN! YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS SO CUL BY SCORING A GOAL AGAINST BASED CASILLAS!? YU WUZ CUL FOR SENDING ANCELLOTI AWAY!?
GET FUCK NOW! NO EUROCUP AND NO WORLDCUP TO YOU, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! HOPE YOU CAN SLIDE NOW IN THE TEARS OF ALL THE FAGS IN THE HOLLAND COUNTRY, YOU BALD PIECE OF SHIT! FUCKING BALD CUNT! SLIPPED HARDER THAN GERRARD! MORE SHAMEFULLY THAN BENFICA AT THE 92ND MINUTE! JAJAJAJAJA EAT SHIT, YOU GUDAMNED PIECE OF TURD! HOPE YOU CAN CUT INSIDE YOUR WAY INTO SOCIAL WELFARE CHECKS, DUMB BALDSHIT! I'LL SEND YOU A POSTCARD FROM RUSSIA. WITH LOVE

PENAL DE CACA

>have better career than any mexican EVER
>retire
>HAHAHA EAT SHIT HAHAHAH

Wow who shit in your taco mate?

>mexico would dive for lesser contact
shut the fuck up puto

hehe get fucked

ERA PENAL MEXICUNTS.

Fuck you.

get fucked orange cunts

Robben isn't top 10, maybe 20 Dutch players of all time.

Would automatically be Mexicos best player of all time.

England's aswell.

Austrias as well, what point are you making lol? No Brit poster or Austria poster was talking shit about Robben..

If Mexico was a Pokémon, it would be a Rock-type because they got rocked by how super effective Dive and Earthquake is on them.

If he dived less, would the Netherlands have qualified?

er sweetie

Obvious photoshop

No Newcastlefag could ever won a Ballon D'Or if Shearer failed to do so

no

lol /who/ tier """legend"""

He actually did win it though..?

No. He got them pens.

>Rooney's understudy winning a Ballon D'Or
Lol

When do you claim that happened?

Remember, there was a penalty in the first half

this penalty was justice for that unnoticed penalty

These cunts have been irrational since 2014 mate, they're not starting now

Well you are right

But I'd like to say that the whole Mexican strategy was based in Meme Ochoa

ERA PENAL

>still being this butthurt.

Mexicans cursed you, how many more major tournaments will you fail to make till you atone for your diving sins?

>still mad after 3 years

It never stops being funny. I hope you get fucked by phantom goals like USA

When will FIFA start punishing divers more consistently? I cannot watch any more Brazil games because of that tranny faggot as our main player.

Era penal?

You should tell that joke to the mexicans in russia next year...oh wait

Still worth it.

This was the best. Do you have the webm?

¿

>Do you have the webm?
No. Do you?

Imagine being Robben and spending the rest of your life being given dirty looks by swarthy gentlemen below your eye level

Just imagine having to always make sure fast food you ordered never leaves your sight

Terror

I only remember seeing it live on television.

Ay lmao

>le cut inside man
is now how mainstream sports journalists describe him. Congratulations Sup Forums

theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/11/arjen-robben-retiring-holland-international-football

I'm pretty sure nobody in Mexico would give him actual shit. It's just banter. People would probably ask for pics.

lmao

era penal, my border jumping friend