Do you enjoy watching England?

would any of you vote yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_English_football_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah
It helps me to sleep desu

Yes. Whenever I have a bad day, I remember that England has a crappy and delusional NT that convinced itself and the population that it is a title contender.

They are jealous of world class 'Arry

'no'

most of >us are pretty pessimistic about 2018 desu

England is awlays fun to watch. It's enjoyable to see them loosing because they're big names and it's enjoyable to see them winning because they loose so much.

Love from France

t. Amed

>convinced itself and the population that it is a title contender
This couldn't be more wrong, we probably have the most pessimistic population in the world of football... or perhaps we're just realistic

youre mums cunt is loose #rekt

>Englel
>big names
Never ceases to amuse me.

Think of it this way: since people don't trust the team, there will be less pressure and they'll perform relatively better.

>loosing
Why is the entire world unable to spell losing

I hate England, and will do until they bring back Big Sam or hire someone who isn't an FA twat yesman

I only watch England in tournaments and even then they are boring as fuck unless its an elimination game when they can meme it up and get knocked out.

Think I'd rather watch West Brom then Englel

>Fraud Sam

fuck off

I see you dont follow footy much.

>fat sam
>good

kill yourself you know fuck all about football

hopefully, however the team is creatively lacking and the football is painfully dour
genuinely think the last 16 is the best we can hope for

Do you? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_English_football_scandal

You laugh but I actually fell asleep during the last England game.

The last non-tournament England game I watched was England vs Ghana. When was that?

Not really. We used to have delusions of grandeur in the mid-2000s. Nowadays everyone knows the national team is shit.

How would you watch West Brom then England? They don't play straight after one another.

Last time we ever put in an actual good performance was 5-1 vs Germany.

I bet youre that 'non league fuck off' autist.
you must be a mong, he did nothing wrong. He got the sack because Telegraph hated him and FA are spineless.

Hello, is this /epl/?

last game agaisnt whatever eastern euro country I rushed home from a 12 hour shift, having not watched england for over a year now due to work/uni getting in the way. after 10 minutes I realised I would rather be back at work

They're actually exciting and good now.

Faves for WC 2018 are France, England, Germany. Spain and Italy from the outside

Maybe they just don't see that word as often as you do.

Nope

worst shitpost

I would

I love watching England crash and burn in new and exciting ways every tournament.

>paedo cartoons

Horrendous

I'm not sure they would qualify as delusions of grandeur as in the mid 2000s we genuinely had one of the best teams (on paper) in the world

Not even kidding m8. I just forgot Brazil might be decent too.

Your "golden gen" is over, but it's a new bunch of decently talented, hard working players who are probably more fearless than the old gen without "huge" expectations yet.

They're not even given high expectations by the Brit population, so they might actually surprise.

>moose, booze, snooze
yes certainly a mystery

honestly, there will be no surprises.
England will squeeze it out of the groups by drawing twice and winning the last match. they will then bottle it and lose on penalties.
England does not have a midfield. Alli plays too high up, so the options are Henderson, Marmalade Chambershite, or Drinkwater.

Such as being eliminated in the qualifiers to Trindidad & Tobago.

Oh wait that happened to YOU.

Moose doesn't rhyme with lose and the others have a zed in. Terrible post

The england team is literally tottenham
expect nothing.

You clearly haven't watched any of our games in the qualifiers. We're fucking shite. Iceland wouldn't even be underdogs if we played them right now

For me it's Wlshere

Iceland. Never forget.

Iceland are not shit at football.

HARRY
WINKS

Sure pal whatever you say.

They really aren't. They came top of their group and look like a really well drilled side. They're amazing at holding back and breaking on the counter.

Iceland beat Turkey 3-0 and had 25% possession

No. They play diabolical football, the worst I've seen from an England team in my lifetime.

They'll score 1 or 2 goals in the first round of the World Cup and get knocked out.