Is this the sport that requires the least strategy and brainpower?

Is this the sport that requires the least strategy and brainpower?

if this were true why isn't it greece's national sport

you sure been mad rather recently greece

No, that would be baseball

it uses strategies so complex thay can fit in simple drawings with a few arrows and can be understood by kneegs who can't read

>I-I will say mean stuff about his flag, that will sure enforce my point!

>no u
nice argument

>brainpower
yes, but only for some positions
>strategy
no

I wouldn’t talk shit yet greece

You will get raped in play offs

Baseball
Cricket
All athletics
Curling
Archery
Gymnastics
Tennis
Table Tennis
Badminton

Paying denbts requires less.

>If I tell him to pay debts then will that make him blush in shame and admit my superiority?

Not really.

inb4 massive confusion between tactics and strategy because burgers dont know the difference

Basketball
Baseball
Ten Pin Bowling

Is requires the least talent.

American handegg should be called "programball" to be honest, as any offensive action is akin to a short computer program.
There is nothing deep or profound about that. No intelligence, strategy or even tactics involved. Execute the goddam program and nothing else.
Defense is just trying to not make coverage errors/rushing the QB, that's also not rocket science.

By the same line of thinking divegrass is just a single program that you have to execute while a new one must be decided every down in football

It only really stretches to the starting formation and set piece 'training ground' moves, not EVERY play for EVERY team

Football is like chess.
Divegrass is like checkers.

if chess was reset to a state of "zero" every 5 moves, then yes. That's not the case so no. To be honest handegg is a simplistic game were you just have to pull the good program to win. The defense has to guess what program you'll use to counter it. A simpleton's game.
In football teams are always interwined, players can make combinations (=subprograms), but the other team will always interfere. Most of the time it requires team cohesion and flair to play off the ball as a teamblock. If you are interested in collective intelligence studies football goes there.