/brit/

/r/incel edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y99UqvgCmE8
youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE&t
vox.com/science-and-health/2017/8/15/16144070/psychology-alt-right
newobserveronline.com/2017/05/only-7-of-refugee-invaders-working-in.html
fortune.com/2016/09/14/germany-hiring-refugee/
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
express.co.uk/news/world/820480/Germany-migrant-crisis-refugees-long-term-unemployment-benefits-Angela-Merkel
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/13/half-turks-germany-economically-inactive/
vdare.com/posts/why-is-merkel-turning-germany-majority-non-white-in-a-generation
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/frankfurt-german-city-natives-minority/
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/09/half-german-women-feel-unsafe-neighbourhoods/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

Communists aren’t people. Communists reject our rights so we reject theirs. Rights must be reciprocated, given communists do not accept our rights we need not bother respecting theirs. Given that communists are historically notorious for their lack of respect for property rights and self-ownership and have been responsible for the greatest mass murders in human history, we can deduce that they do not apply rights such as self-ownership to others or themselves. Furthermore, this means that communists cannot be considered moral agents. One can not be considered a moral agent if one does not have an ability to make a moral judgement. Since these moral relativists reject the notion of morality altogether, we know they are incapable of acting in a moral fashion. In order for rights to exist between two or more beings, there must exist some level of reciprocation of rights. Such is the minimum requirement for one to be considered a moral being. Communists are incapable of reciprocating rights, as they do not believe such things exist. We can thus conclude that communists; being incapable of showing the characteristics of humanity, are therefore–for all intents and purposes–not human, and as such should be treated as dangerous primates.

not an incel i'm an aromantic asexual

youtube.com/watch?v=Y99UqvgCmE8
oh yes

I wonder why she chose Alabama.
I wonder.

new card. what do you think?

normallo tea

Even EGGMAN has a gf.

Fucking EGGMAN.

youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE&t

PRIME ALABAMA BLACK SNAKE

What's an incel

thats not her though

you

fuck off and die
fuck off and die
fuck off and die

wtf I love brits now

I don't think she did it because of the BBC. She's scared of black people. That's just the only place where she could find a hospital to hire her.

Involuntary Celibacy

looks like shes having fun on that date 2bh

any volcel man in

vox.com/science-and-health/2017/8/15/16144070/psychology-alt-right
howling at this

YOU MEAN HE HAS TWO?

just back from a restaurant. can feel a poo brewing

shant be posting my willy for that bent yank haha

Make us whole again sweaty xxx

pics x

am I destined to forever be a loner

not bent, post willy

Do it

my elbow on the right

>In April, Forscher and Kteily got a sample of 447 self-identified alt-righters in an online survey on Amazon’s Mechanical Turk (an online marketplace for gathering study participants and people for quick paid tasks) and led them through a barrage of psychological survey questions. They then compared the alt-righters to an online sample of 382 non-alt-righters. (See the demographic breakdown of the samples here.)
wwwwwwwwwwwwww

being lonely is bad enough but that kid has to be a yank too... poor soul

i imagine the worst palce in alabama's a much nicer place to live than thailand

pretty reasonable graph 2bh, cant find much fault with it

you always have /brit/

thats some tranny from r9k who hes friends with

Oi Alan is your sister fit can I fuck her

are we in bizarro /brit/?

newobserveronline.com/2017/05/only-7-of-refugee-invaders-working-in.html
>Only 7% Of “Refugees” Working In Germany

fortune.com/2016/09/14/germany-hiring-refugee/
>Germany’s Major Firms Have Hired Fewer Than 100 of Its 1 Million Refugees

>3 million Turks came to Germany as “guest workers”, but 80% of them now live on welfare.
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

express.co.uk/news/world/820480/Germany-migrant-crisis-refugees-long-term-unemployment-benefits-Angela-Merkel
>Germany admits 75% face long-term unemployment and life on benefits

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/13/half-turks-germany-economically-inactive/
>Half of Turks in Germany Do Not Work, Majority ‘Not Interested in a Job’

vdare.com/posts/why-is-merkel-turning-germany-majority-non-white-in-a-generation
>The ongoing Third World invasion of Germany will create a nonwhite majority in the 20- to 30-year-old age group within just four years & a nonwhite majority within one generation, a new statistical analysis based on official German census figures has shown

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
>Germany: Nearly 40 Per Cent of Under Fives Now ‘Migrant Background’

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/frankfurt-german-city-natives-minority/
>Frankfurt Becomes First German City Where Natives Are Minority

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/09/half-german-women-feel-unsafe-neighbourhoods/
>Half of German Women Feel Unsafe in Their Own Neighbourhoods

>On average, alt-righters saw other groups as hunched-over proto-humans.

creasing

Ah well the solution sounds simple enough: involuntary sex

nowt bizarre about the odd willy pic mate
don't be shy

fuck off and die
fuck off and die
fuck off and die
fuck off and die
fuck off and die
fuck off and die

anyone else feeling a bit fashy lately?

stop pretending to be me thx

>all that breitbart
shan't be perusing the rest of this post

would there be anything wrong with nuking turkey? honest question

ethnic enclaves when?

still serving a ban for this gimmick but good to see someone else holding the fort
they really do need to fuck off and die

Journalists are subhuman tbqh imo tbf desu baka senpai cuck

I'm on the verge of tears

>still serving a ban for this gimmick
hahahaha reported you dumb cunt

All the guys at the other table look non-white

hmmm....

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS.

*surreptitiously enters the thread*
so what do you lads think about communism?

Cops just change that to brit posters and it would be as accurate imo

don't even fucking hover over my post number again
what would we eat at christmas then?

stating that you reported somone is a bannable offence la
take care x

journos, feminists, arabs, nigerians and turks are pretty terrible tbqh

doesn't work

see

lol you're wrong.
I mean I can see how you would get this idea looking at some IMF or World Bank data. That's probably how she got fooled.
But let's put it this way. I have visited the San Fransisco Bay Area one year ago and I wouldn't trade my life here for a life of a similar social class there. Let alone fucking alabama. It's intangible. You have to experience it to know what I mean.

not as good as liberal democracy

Love this pasta

*turns mobile data on and off*

whites only communism sounds p good tbqh

this is jok ye?

San Fran is the 2nd most expensive city in the US iirc
It's overhyped imo.

Have family over in new mexico

any pakistani gentlemen in

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
See ya x

>Offstage he [Roy Hattersley] was less restrained: ‘Tony has targeted middle-class votes for the last year,’ he told Peter Mandelson. ‘Well, I say fuck the middle class.’
me

>I wouldn't trade my life here for a life of a similar social class there.
That's because you might get nicked for noncery in America you dirty little cunt

if it's expensive it means everyone wants to live/ visit there champ

because desperate girls on thailand will go near you whereas not desperate girls in san fran dont want to be near you.

fuck off and die
fuck off and die
fuck off and die
fuck off and die
fuck off and die

Salaam

formal apology to can be found here glad we have people like you keeping posters in check so that we can increase the quality of /brit/ threads.

out
good lad

how do i triforce

unironically yes

got a warning for reporting poleaboo's posts as illegal content because he was breaking parole once

Really need a 'aircut but can't be arsed

reply to me like that again and i will end your pathetic existence

By not being a newlad

its because its our gay capital. everyone wants to live there so they can fuck guys

question is though do i do more drugs?

exactly

alri lads I'm doing it
I'm watching Zulu

Korean gf

fuck this gets me horny

literal rorke

឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴ ឴឴▲
▲ ▲

n-NANI??!?!

its boring tripe

cuck detected